UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Gold Seller Scam - UOGAMERS PUSHER/Push-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pat McGroin

Sorceror
Just because there is no recourse through PayPal doesn't mean it isn't fraud. Why is this so hard for you to understand? Is it because you are so incredibly stupid you can't even grasp the idea that something can be illegal even if PayPal won't do anything about it? I mean I know all legislation is signed off by PayPal but seriously? Are you really that fucking stupid? Yes. Yes you are.

That's exactly what it means you fucking twat.

I beg of you to contact a lawyer about getting ripped off over your online fantasy world game and then please tell me what he says.

Lawyer: You mean you paid some 19 year old kid money to give you fake gold on a video game?

You: uhh yea.

Lawyer: You're a fucking moron get out of my office

Pat McGroin

Sorceror
Ive reported fraud multiple times under 100$ they don't care nor do they ever ask you to prove anything try it plz before people ACTUALLY believe u.

If you have put yourself in a situation where you needed to report fraud "multiple times"

Then you're a complete moron and shouldn't leave your house.

ever...

Pat McGroin

Sorceror
You guys don't understand me or how the fucking system works u fuck heads.... You call you cedit card company say you had fraud committed against you.... they refund your money instantly and BOOOM mother fuckers you never hear about it again ... read a book plz
God I would love to hear that conversation with your credit card company.

HI I PLAY ON A UNREGISTERED REPLICA SERVER OF A 17 YEAR OLD FANTASY GAME AND THIS DUDE SAID HE WOULD GIVE ME GOLDS IF I PAID HIM REAL LIFE MONEY.

SOUNDS LEGIT RIGHT?

Not to mention why the fuck are you buying gold with a credit card? Are you like 18 years old getting your first credit card and just blowing trough your balance?

It's one thing to use your tacobell paycheck to buy gold but if you are legit putting yourself in debt to play a video game then you're a fucking idiot.

Uomvp

Knight
Outside of the fraud drama.

I DON'T UNDERSTAND WHY YOU DUMBSHITS ARE STILL DOING BUSINESS WITH HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!
you know he is going to steal your cash but you keep giving him your money. Regardless of your business in the past; this is the new seller so get used to it or just stop paying him.

Chaos_Lord

Sorceror
If you have a decent credit card (not pre-paid) then you have fraud protection. This fraud protection normally does not apply if you were violating the terms of service of the third party (ebay in this case), which you were...
I would still make a claim. I've only made one in my life (I'm no expert) but the money was returned in about 3 days. The process took about 4 months to complete overall and they sent a few packets of forms for me to fill out. If I would have lost I would have owed the money back to the account.
Visa's chargeback process was quick, smooth, and painless. It doesn't cost anything for losing (unless you were issued a refund immediately). You are a fool if you don't at least try....
Ebay will get hit with the charges and then ban the scammer.

gimp

Sorceror
Damn, people I guess get used to scamming in UO and think there is no recourse in the real world. I hope this works out because I probably got scammed out of my Kasa (hued 1174 named "one of a kind." )then. (I am awaiting on an eCheck to clear from Taylor..........and i have already delivered the Kasa)

http://www.uogamers.com/community/index.php?threads/565948/

Update 2/12/15: Ya I'm an idiot.

"An eCheck payment from Taylor Conrad was declined by the sender's bank."

I learned what an eCheck is and that you do not give items before it clears.

Pat McGroin

Sorceror
Damn, people I guess get used to scamming in UO and think there is no recourse in the real world. I hope this works out because I probably got scammed out of my Kasa (hued 1174 named "one of a kind." )then. (I am awaiting on an eCheck to clear from Taylor..........and i have already delivered the Kasa)

http://www.uogamers.com/community/index.php?threads/565948/

Update 2/12/15: Ya I'm an idiot.

"An eCheck payment from Taylor Conrad was declined by the sender's bank."

I learned what an eCheck is and that you do not give items before it clears.

eCheck's typically take about 3 days to clear depending on the amount.

Payan

Sorceror
That's exactly what it means you fucking twat.

I beg of you to contact a lawyer about getting ripped off over your online fantasy world game and then please tell me what he says.

Lawyer: You mean you paid some 19 year old kid money to give you fake gold on a video game?

You: uhh yea.

Lawyer: You're a fucking moron get out of my office
What the fuck are you rambling about. I didn't get scammed and I'm not talking about "getting a lawyer". I'm arguing with you on the Internet on a UO message board about the definition of fraud.

lucascyb

Sorceror
God I would love to hear that conversation with your credit card company.

HI I PLAY ON A UNREGISTERED REPLICA SERVER OF A 17 YEAR OLD FANTASY GAME AND THIS DUDE SAID HE WOULD GIVE ME GOLDS IF I PAID HIM REAL LIFE MONEY.
It's one thing to use your tacobell paycheck to buy gold but if you are legit putting yourself in debt to play a video game then you're a fucking idiot.

I don't think you can read.... I said in multiple posts they never asked me anything about the fraud... I simply said I never purchased it... Which isn't really a lie either... I think its about word choice... and your word choice assuming we work at taco bell and using all out checks to pay for a game that its easy to farm gold at to go into debit is crazy... it just kinda shows your intelligent level on insulting people when you cant express it in words... sad bro.

Chubbs

Hybrid Staff Member
All,
I was recently scammed by Push- on a transaction for 30mil that we made.

Rule number one, DO NOT PAY ON PAYPAL AS FRIENDS/FAMILY because you have no recourse for refund/dispute.

Second, don't but from this guy, I got 10 mil last night and it went smooth and legit. Today, he tried to push his PW bear on me in lieu of the money. His name is Tyler Conrad on paypal, uogamers-pusher as Skype and
[5:48:59 PM] Frank Steves: [Monday, January 05, 2015 8:04 PM] Marlboro Menthal:

<<< [email protected] is his paypal address.

Buyer Beware!

-MoonWraith

let me know if you see him around.. im pretty sure i banned all this shit heads accounts and firwalled all his bullshit.. if not send me a pm on the forums.

thank you

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.