UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Gold Seller Scam - UOGAMERS PUSHER/Push-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pat McGroin

Sorceror
I hate to explain simple common law to such a genius but money=a thing, a thing taken by deceit = fraud

I don't blame you for being such a moron. You probably have no life experience yet thus making you ignorant to anything that isn't ultima online related.

But please go ahead and and contact paypal about the badman who committed "fraud" with your Ultima Online Gold.

Something tells me you already have and now you're just pissed I was right :/

Pat McGroin

Sorceror
"Unfortunately, we are denying your claim because your purchase was for a
virtual, digital, or intangible item, which is not covered under PayPal
Purchase Protection. We only cover claims involving physical items that
can be shipped and tracked.
We encourage you to work directly with your seller to resolve the problem.
You'll find their contact information on the Transaction Details page."

Vizeroth

Sorceror
I don't blame you for being such a moron. You probably have no life experience yet thus making you ignorant to anything that isn't ultima online related.

But please go ahead and and contact paypal about the badman who committed "fraud" with your Ultima Online Gold.

Something tells me you already have and now you're just pissed I was right :/
Your logic seems to be that if something isn't covered by PayPal's buyer/seller protection policy, it's not fraud. You are, indeed, a retard for thinking so. Deceiving someone to obtain intangible goods (UO gold) is fraud.

Pat McGroin

Sorceror
Your logic seems to be that if something isn't covered by PayPal's buyer/seller protection policy, it's not fraud. You are, indeed, a retard for thinking so. Deceiving someone to obtain intangible goods (UO gold) is fraud.

Last time I checked fraud was illegal.

Tricking someone into buying uo gold is not.

I am referring to the way of the law, the first thing this person said was he planned on taking legal action if the transaction didn't go the way it was agreed upon.

All I was saying was he can't take legal action over something like this because it's legally considered fraud.

Pat McGroin

Sorceror
I will make this as simple for you as I can.

You can't use a legal term like "fraud" when you're talking about something that wasn't done illegally.

If anything you would have to call it a hoax since what he did was legal :/

Hopefully he does get banned though.

kookiemonsta

Sorceror

lucascyb

Sorceror
How hard is it to call your fucking visa card company, report fraud and get your money back for fuck sake ....

Payan

Sorceror
Just because there is no recourse through PayPal doesn't mean it isn't fraud. Why is this so hard for you to understand? Is it because you are so incredibly stupid you can't even grasp the idea that something can be illegal even if PayPal won't do anything about it? I mean I know all legislation is signed off by PayPal but seriously? Are you really that fucking stupid? Yes. Yes you are.

lucascyb

Sorceror
You guys don't understand me or how the fucking system works u fuck heads.... You call you cedit card company say you had fraud committed against you.... they refund your money instantly and BOOOM mother fuckers you never hear about it again ... read a book plz

lucascyb

Sorceror
BECAUSE THERE IS NO EVIDENCE TO CALL IT FRAUD.

ALL HE HAS TO DO IS SAY YOU RECEIVED THE ITEM AND YOU LITERALLY CAN'T PROVE YOU DIDN'T.

WHY DO YOU THINK PAYPAL DOESN'T COVER VIRTUAL GOODS?

THERE IS NO WAY TO TRACK THE ORDER.

AHHHH

And you are the biggest moron here bro.... what if you pay someone 50$ irl for tips on business or a service and you don't get the service..... is that not illegal they stole your money and never gave you shit.... please I would like to hear what that is called in your world....

Uomvp

Knight
They will do an investigation if you report fraud and require an explanation. He did steal his money and that is illegal but there isn't a way to trace if you ever received the item (in this case fake gold) or not. My best guess is that it will turn into a he said, she said battle with no winner. I believe him 100% but it's convincing a third party that he never received anything.

I'm not a lawyer nor did I ever study law so i'm not going to speculate what is going to happen. Please let us know the results when you have them. I'm very interested to hear what paypal did to resolve this issue.

Pepsi_Rox

Knight
Is it bad to give players advise on how they can get their money back when paypal says fuck off ?
your suggestion doesn't work, but it's a valiant attempt.

your card is linked to your paypal, if you claim it was fraud how do you intend to prove that fraud to your credit card company? does your company just give you money anytime you say it wasn't you who spent it? (if so please PM me with who your card is with, I need these niggas on my side). I have had a buddy whose card was stolen, and he got his money back but he said it was a pain in the ass proving it all. Good luck in this instance.

lucascyb

Sorceror
Ive reported fraud multiple times under 100$ they don't care nor do they ever ask you to prove anything try it plz before people ACTUALLY believe u.

Status
Not open for further replies.