UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Five on Friday #12

kolbycrouch

Knight
It's not even worth discussing.

It's obviously broken here. Do you think 10 years of complaints from half the shard are just lies?

Has the staff ever really used magery in a fight on osi? Do they realize that a dexxer can crush someone trying to spam small heals?

Do they realize that the assistant they have allowed is the most unbalanced cheating program ever used on Ultima Online? That it is far worse than EUO, Cheatengine, old razor, UOInjection ever could have been?

Is it not odd that I could remove my keyboard and put some clever macros on my extra mouse buttons, and still be considered a good pvper?

I must be delusional right? Because for years I was killing people successfully with pure mage, and one day, a little over a year ago, I couldn't kill anyone at all.

Borys90

Traveler
I just don't think anyone on the demise staff team know what the fuck is going on tbh.

If what you say is true, explain to me why Demise is one of the late era freeshards with the biggest population. Even compared to the official north american UO shards, Demise is pretty high in the population ladder, only behind Atlantic maybe.
How is possible that a shard with a pretty good population, with constant updates and fixes, with events of all kinds through out the year is being lead by a clueless staff team?

And on a personal level, if this is true, then why do you and others quit and then keep coming back to play on this shard?

kolbycrouch

Knight
I think he was only talking about the casting in the context of pvp, because it seems from observation, that they don't understand the problem.

Nobody said they weren't good at writing scripts.

Borys90

Traveler
He is always complaining and whining about the shard, check his post history.
Always saying he is quitting for good, he must have done it 2 or 3 times now. Then he always comes back with great gear. For someone that dislikes this shard so much he sure spends a lot of money and time on it...

Borys90

Traveler
From what I have read on the forums, most of you complaining about steam, have/had a really good connection to the shard. Steam leveled the playing field, now days people that don't have such a good ping have a slight compensation with steam, in the old days you guys were probably used to being the Kings of Demise because of your ping.
And that's just in terms of pvp, in terms of pvm and crafting uosteam is a great tool, razor is showing it's age. It's too old, crashes a lot and it's heavy on the computer creating more lag.
I fully support steam, it's one step ahead of razor in everything.

Slugworth

Squire
From what I have read on the forums, most of you complaining about steam, have/had a really good connection to the shard. Steam leveled the playing field, now days people that don't have such a good ping have a slight compensation with steam, in the old days you guys were probably used to being the Kings of Demise because of your ping.
And that's just in terms of pvp, in terms of pvm and crafting uosteam is a great tool, razor is showing it's age. It's too old, crashes a lot and it's heavy on the computer creating more lag.
I fully support steam, it's one step ahead of razor in everything.
Yeah, you support it because you simply sucked before it. How does it level the playing field? I can take my wireless keyboard while I go take a shit and hold down a button and stay alive.

Ortiz

Sorceror
Styx said they have no plans to change casting. Some of you get off on complaining about shit. People are harder to kill now. I can't tell if people are mad they can't win as easy or if they die more to people who never had a chance before. Either way it seems like you want to tip the scale in your favor. It doesn't make a difference to me what they do. I will adapt and move on. Just really tired of seeing all this internet penis fighting. A good player will be good whether its with razor or steam. If a bad player being better because of a program we all use pisses you off maybe you should check your ego at the gate.

Dexter-LoM

Knight
Borys wtf are you talking bout? Razor works fine never had it crash. Razor old and outdated? Last I read EOS updated razor unlike uosteam that cannot be updated since the project has been droped. My ping was not the lowest and I beleive I did find at pvp.
The fcr is kinda right what its missing is the delay of recovering from a spell if the player was disrupted. Why do some of us leave and come back to demise well for myself its mostly cause ive been here for so long and met quite a few people here that I enjoy playing with. And lets be honest Demise is not that bad for a free shard if yoj compare it to the others that rather have new expansion then fixing majot bugs well.

Kurupted

Squire
yeah the castings faster. w/e reason you have for that shouldn't matter unless you plan on fixing the problem.