UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Fel Equal Risk vs Reward spawn debate continue

Alhimikut

Sorceror
There is no Us Opy.. its only you.. and you need mental help... stand up and face this alone as you are.. we are not behind you

I wonder who the trolls are are they all Hzs? I notice the one that keep posting doesn't cares about the facts, and they only want to make everything harder, and doesn't want nobody to gain access to the spawn.

I've worked to hard to create a guild, I've work to hard to find out that our spawn are altered to make it nearly impossible for anybody to do the spawn except for the rich, and the powerful so I will not stop, and I will keep going, and going till they stop the corruption!

Alhimikut

Sorceror
I think i know why you insist on coming every couple of years on Demise and whining. You cant afford OSI cant you... you to lazy and stupid and got to used to living on your disability compensation.. you too poor to pay for OSI and you too lazy and old to change.. but the world doesnt adapt to deaf people opy.. you have to adapt

I think i know why you insist on coming every couple of years on Demise and whining. You cant afford OSI cant you... you to lazy and stupid and got to used to living on your disability compensation.. you too poor to pay for OSI and you too lazy and old to change.. bud the world doesnt adapt to deaf people opy.. you have to adapt

I played OSI for 3 years, and my first offense I got a perma banned so I said I will never fund EA, and never support them for not giving me a 2nd chance. Till this day I've never returned. If you wonder why I got perma banned it's because of speed hacking, and don't judge me these thing are addictive lol.

On OSI I use scribe mage, and I cast fire ball, and energy vortex all manually. On demis our shard I use a freaky macro that is 3 pages long, and still we can't do a freaky spawn! This is how I was able to notice that our shard has duped us, and cheated on us. This is my macro's this is as deadly as it can be for a group spawn, and even that macro is still useless for Demis!

http://pastebin.com/raw/tHm76BS4

//reqs: spirit speak, necro, magery, eval int
//get into wraith/lich form
//version 0.08
@setalias 'heal' 'self'
@unsetalias 'res'
if not @inrange 'kill' 10 or dead 'kill'
@unsetalias 'kill'
endif
@unsetalias 'closest'
createtimer 'timeout'
createtimer 'auto'
settimer 'auto' 0
while timer 'auto' < 100
@removelist 'PlayerTypes'
if not listexists 'PlayerTypes'
createlist 'PlayerTypes'
//human
pushlist 'PlayerTypes' 0x190
pushlist 'PlayerTypes' 0x191
//elf
pushlist 'PlayerTypes' 0x25d
pushlist 'PlayerTypes' 0x25e
//gargoyle >_>
pushlist 'PlayerTypes' 0x29a
pushlist 'PlayerTypes' 0x29b
//wraith
pushlist 'PlayerTypes' 0x2ec
pushlist 'PlayerTypes' 0x2eb
//hbeast
pushlist 'PlayerTypes' 0x22ea
//lich
pushlist 'PlayerTypes' 0x2ed
//vamp
pushlist 'PlayerTypes' 0x2e8
pushlist 'PlayerTypes' 0x2e9
//ninjitsu
pushlist 'PlayerTypes' 0xdc
pushlist 'PlayerTypes' 0x19
//reaper
pushlist 'PlayerTypes' 0x11d
//ethernal voyage
pushlist 'PlayerTypes' 0x302
//stone form >_>
pushlist 'PlayerTypes' 0x2c1
//others
pushlist 'PlayerTypes' 0xb7
pushlist 'PlayerTypes' 0xb8
endif
@getfriend 'any'
if @inrange 'friend' 10
if friend 'friend' or @infriendlist 'friend'
//@headmsg '★GUILD/FRIEND★' 72 'friend'
if diffhits 'friend' > diffhits 'heal' and hits 'friend' > 0
//this is ugly but required for pet healing treshold
@removelist 'HealPetTypes'
if not listexists 'HealPetTypes'
createlist 'HealPetTypes'
//GD
pushlist 'HealPetTypes' 0xc
pushlist 'HealPetTypes' 0x3b
//CU
pushlist 'HealPetTypes' 0x115
//Hiryu
pushlist 'HealPetTypes' 0xf3
//mare
pushlist 'HealPetTypes' 0xb3
pushlist 'HealPetTypes' 0x74
pushlist 'HealPetTypes' 0xb2
endif
@unsetalias 'ispet'
while list 'HealPetTypes' > 0
if graphic 'friend' == HealPetTypes[0]
if diffhits 'friend' > 25
if not @findalias 'healpet'
@setalias 'healpet' 'friend'
endif
if diffhits 'friend' > diffhits 'healpet' and hits 'friend' > 0
@setalias 'healpet' 'friend'
endif
endif
@setalias 'ispet' 'self'
endif
poplist! HealPetTypes HealPetTypes[0]
endwhile
if not @findalias 'ispet'
@setalias 'heal' 'friend'
endif
@unsetalias 'ispet'
//end of uglyness (should be just @setalias 'heal' 'friend')
endif
if hits 'friend' == 0
@setalias 'res' 'friend'
endif
//elseif criminal 'friend'
//@headmsg '★CRIMINAL/AGGRESIVE MOB★' 44 'friend'
//elseif murderer 'friend'
//@headmsg '★MURDERER★' 32 'friend'
//elseif gray 'friend'
//@headmsg '★GRAY/MOB★' 5 'friend'
//elseif innocent 'friend'
//@headmsg '★INNOCENT/NONAGGRESIVE MOB★' 54 'friend'
else
@unsetalias 'ishuman'
if murderer 'friend'
//skel dragon
if graphic 'friend' == 0x68
@setalias 'ishuman' 'self'
endif
endif
if innocent 'friend'
while list 'PlayerTypes' > 0
if graphic 'friend' == PlayerTypes[0]
@setalias 'ishuman' 'self'
endif
poplist! PlayerTypes PlayerTypes[0]
endwhile
endif
if not @findalias 'ishuman'
//@headmsg '★' 44 'friend'
@autotargetobject 'friend'
@attack 'friend'
if not @findalias 'kill'
@setalias 'kill' 'friend'
endif
if not @findalias 'closest' or distance 'closest' > distance 'friend'
@setalias 'closest' 'friend'
endif
endif
@unsetalias 'ishuman'
endif
endif
endwhile
if @findalias 'res' and @inrange 'res' 1
if graphic 'res' == 0x192 or graphic 'res' == 0x193
if mana > 50
@headmsg '★RESSING★' 44 'res'
cast 'Resurrection' 'res'
settimer 'timeout' 0
while waitingfortarget 'beneficial' and timer 'timeout' < 1500
endwhile
else
@headmsg '★NOT ENOUGH MANA FOR RES★' 44 'res'
endif
elseif graphic 'res' == 0x260 or graphic 'res' == '0x25f'
if mana > 50
@headmsg '★RESSING★' 44 'res'
cast 'Resurrection' 'res'
settimer 'timeout' 0
endwhile
else
@headmsg '★NOT ENOUGH MANA FOR RES★' 44 'res'
endif
elseif skill "Veterinary" > 80
if findtype 0xe21 'any' 'backpack' 1
@headmsg '★RESSING PET★' 44 'res'
@useobject 'found'
waitfortarget 15000
target! 'res'
pause '3000'
else
@headmsg '★OUT OF BANDAIDS★' 44 'res'
endif
endif
endif
if diffhits 'heal' > 5 and @inrange 'heal' 10
//@headmsg '★HEALING★' 44 'heal'
endif
if poisoned 'heal' and @inrange 'heal' 10
if diffhits 'heal' > 0
cast 'cure' 'heal'
settimer 'timeout' 0
endwhile
endif
elseif diffhits 'heal' > 5 and @inrange 'heal' 10
cast 'heal' 'heal'
settimer 'timeout' 0
endwhile
elseif @findalias 'healpet'
if poisoned 'healpet' and @inrange 'healpet' 10
if diffhits 'healpet' > 0
cast 'cure' 'healpet'
settimer 'timeout' 0
endwhile
endif
elseif diffhits 'healpet' > 10 and @inrange 'healpet' 10
cast 'greater heal' 'healpet'
//cast 'heal' 'healpet'
settimer 'timeout' 0
endwhile
else
@unsetalias 'healpet'
endif
elseif @findalias 'kill' and @inrange 'kill' 8
//@headmsg '★★★★★' 32 'kill'
target! 'kill'
if @inrange 'closest' 3
cast 'Wither'
else
if not @findalias 'Sequencing'
cast 'Magic Arrow' 'kill'
@setalias 'Sequencing' 'self'
else
cast 'Fireball' 'kill'
@unsetalias 'Sequencing'
endif
settimer 'timeout' 0
while waitingfortarget 'harmful' and timer 'timeout' < 1500
endwhile
endif
endif

Alhimikut

Sorceror
Well i laughed a good one to that :
Last attempt to be serious... even if you did play on Osi it was probably even before ML era... maybe before necro era even.... It is obvious that with the addition of new and powerful skills and abilities they will change spawns and make them harder... maybe if you log in now on OSi you will not be able to use this technique as you cant use it here because its pathetic
And if we trust that you have made an account here 2005 and then played again 2009 you were probably on OSI even before 2005 which is way before those skills we are talking about.. there fore you suck :)

Alhimikut

Sorceror
btw.. using a lame script like that on a spawn just makes you sooo slow.. everybody is casting their wither thunderstorm manually. The player can react to the situation must faster than that funny script... learn to to that.. win ;)

Well i laughed a good one to that :
Last attempt to be serious... even if you did play on Osi it was probably even before ML era... maybe before necro era even.... It is obvious that with the addition of new and powerful skills and abilities they will change spawns and make them harder... maybe if you log in now on OSi you will not be able to use this technique as you cant use it here because its pathetic
And if we trust that you have made an account here 2005 and then played again 2009 you were probably on OSI even before 2005 which is way before those skills we are talking about.. there fore you suck :)

I watch the latest video the latest era the spawn has paragon in it, and it has the same kill rate, but it shouldn't matter OSI has fix the spawn during age of shadow, and made it easier for us to do spawn, and Demis is way overdue for that.

btw.. using a lame script like that on a spawn just makes you sooo slow.. everybody is casting their wither thunderstorm manually. The player can react to the situation must faster than that funny script... learn to to that.. win ;)

This will not change the facts that we've been duped, and cheated on that we must work 10X harder than it is intended to be.

There is no risk vs reward it is risk vs risk.

Alhimikut

Sorceror
So you admit you played OSI even before necromancy. You literally have to give up stupid stone age scripts and learn to play ;)

Alhimikut

Sorceror
Btw Opy... the way i see it you complain that you cant do spawns in fel faster because you thing if you do them faster you wont get raided.... Sorry to brake it to you but usually a pvp guild knows you are spawning a location the moment you start it.. so either you do the spawn in 5 mins or 50 mins.. if there is somebody online that can raid you... you will be raided... So even if you decide to not be deaf and learn to play and get 250kk suit you will still be raided and loose spawns on fel... so i can only see an endless whinnig from you.. better leave ;)

Anyhow you play wrong.. either quit shard or learn.. no other options
There is an another option that is to prove it since they did say it will match up with OSI.

Btw Opy... the way i see it you complain that you cant do spawns in fel faster because you thing if you do them faster you wont get raided.... Sorry to brake it to you but usually a pvp guild knows you are spawning a location the moment you start it.. so either you do the spawn in 5 mins or 50 mins.. if there is somebody online that can raid you... you will be raided... So even if you decide to not be deaf and learn to play and get 250kk suit you will still be raided and loose spawns on fel... so i can only see an endless whinnig from you.. better leave ;)

You're only saying that to control the monopoly. You want to cheat, and exploit the shard for your own gain. The spawn is near impossible, and it's exactly the way you wanted it to be so you can be the only guys that can get the power scrolls, and artifacts.

Swoops is ML
Thank you for correcting me.

Last edited:

Alhimikut

Sorceror
@Shallan i was referring to pvm spawning.. opywang's script is ridiculous.

Opy.. you talk like you are the leader of the October revolution in Russia but all you are is a handicap moron... better leave!

Last edited: