UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Fel Equal Risk vs Reward spawn debate continue

Anthony File

Sorceror
] "Solod oaks with just a nightmare."

You are comparing a spawn that 4th lvl spawn consist of mobs with under 200 hp to a spawn with mobs hp that are over 1200.

You are comparing one of the hardest spawns vs one of the easiest. You are comparing the spawn radius of a spawn on a server which reduces to one that doesnt. You are comparing Despise (one of the best spawn locations) to Tortoise. On of demises best locations but far from the best.

You are also comparing a solo spawn to a spawn done by 10+ people.

Watch what happens if you have 10 HZ do a spawn vs Hot guild. I fought vs HOT they sucked at spawning this is an awful guild to use as an example btw.

In VIP we could finish a coon spawn in under 4 minutes. From activation to coon being dead. With 8 people.

OH! Oh! Oh! You're still trying to deceive us are you?

Alright now I want you to watch the video look at undead it took MB 4 min to get 1 red candles! Watch barracoon video it took MB 20 min to get to level 2!

on OSI it took 3 min to get to level 2 for barracoon!

If he was playing on Undead on OSI at this rate he would have gotten to level 2 in 5 min frame!

"Solod oaks with just a nightmare."

Jealous much? Now you know why I am here blowing a whistle thats because you're dealing with a hardcore spawner.

Shallan

Sorceror
Still testing a couple of things with a dexxer but need to add some spellweaving and change the weapon.
been there done that.
If u use radiant with slayer and 1/2 shield an hci dci 1/2 jewells. It still not worth it if u are whammy. Maybe u u would throw out necro and just use Curse weapon to heal and mana slayer it would work.
To slow dmg. And cost of Thunder is to much even with 40 lmc.
But feel free :)

If u are looking for some fun and solo spawning.
Make Whammy with 50 ninj hide and stealth :)
in case of raid Boom smoke bomb :)
Now it suck a bit since they made when u bola u go out of stealth :(

ps. my weapon was reptail slayer with hsl cold area and harm radiant.

Also this is the way to get things that are broken fixed.

http://www.uogamers.com/community/index.php?threads/603124/
http://www.uogamers.com/community/index.php?threads/603123/

not posting rants and raves on general discussion because you suck and want everyone else to play on some imaginary world you think exists. "Solod oaks with just a nightmare."

O.K. Thank you for posting this that will help a lot! Alright I guess we can stop with rants, and rave, and hope they see this.

Nice perfect video example how to use spell weave and fight with silver serpents))
And you dont need 250kk to make a suit like this.
So I was correct, if 1 player can finish Coon in 24 min, 5 players should do it in 5 min)))

Tanya you're very cool, but really you're missing the point. The point is that it's still cheating they are cheating us the're over woking us to do something that shouldn't even have to be. If we have 5 players doing spawn like what you said it would take 2 minute not 5 min if they wasn't cheating on us.

Also an another thing it's about risk vs reward, and spawn debate. The spawn is difficult, and the reward sucks for the labor that it take, for the reward, and it's not accurate, it's imbalance, and way off the scale from what it is suppose to be so I am just posting this in general discussion for players to discuss and to reveal the hidden risk vs reward that we're all are suppose to be getting that we're missing out on.

Borys90

Traveler
usually persons with great discoveries and ideas are hated by majority.

Most people against u want to maintain their few loot, i believe must citizens of demise support you.

Keep fighting the good fight!

I thought Opywang was leaving forever... yet here he is posting shit again... come on opy grow balls and leave shard!

I did too, but I think I'll just keep on trying to blow the whistle, and maybe they'll change after they realized that we've been cheated on by a billion of Power Scrolls, and artifacts. I will not rest till they pay us back every penny, and till they fix this right!

I think Demis should pay us all back with a free Orny to every single one of our players because that how much they owe us.

Last edited:

Alhimikut

Sorceror
I come from a country where people have very similar attitude to yours. Its always somebody else's fault that they are incompetent and stupid and they always use plural form to defend their statement.. as if you are not alone.. while u are... Anyhow that is why my country is one of the poorest and lamest around....
Better leave.. you wont see a change only you seem to need :)

Vander Nars

Sorceror
I did too, but I think I'll just keep on trying to blow the whistle, and maybe they'll change after they realized that we've been cheated on by a billion of Power Scrolls, and artifacts. I will not rest till they pay us back every penny, and till they fix this right!

I think Demis should pay us all back with a free Orny to every single one of our players because that how much they owe us.

i hope that youre just a troll because you are fucking insane if you really believe the shit you say. Start with who the fuck is us? Most of your guildmates abandon after they find out you have no clue how to spawn and tanya who seems to be your co-gm openly mocks you for the fool you are!

Can you explain the math you used to decided that you are owed an orny? Im guessing that is a big fat no, no one owes you shit for being a failure. Do your guild a favor and leave, than do the shard a favor and delete your forum access.

kolbycrouch

Knight
The spawns are not OSI accurate.

The problem you have is inherent to UO. This risk vs reward problem just gets worse the further you go back in ERA's.

This problem was somewhat remedied in other games by forcing players to lock their character into a faction upon creation.

Your complaint is simply that groups of people joined the same team, and that they are fulfilling their only purpose in-game; to control Fel spawns.

That's why they have spawns in Trammel rule-set facets. These rewards chances probably equal out with something like doom or peerless bosses.

The only valid argument I can think of is that Ilshenar spawns might be too difficult for the casual player or the group he can hope to muster often.

Are there anybody here that is going to talk about the video instead of trying to deceive us, and distracted us from the truth? All I see is a bunch of lairs, and trolls that doesn't want nobody to know the truth when the truth is right there in front of your face in the video.

I come from a country where people have very similar attitude to yours. Its always somebody else's fault that they are incompetent and stupid and they always use plural form to defend their statement.. as if you are not alone.. while u are... Anyhow that is why my country is one of the poorest and lamest around....
Better leave.. you wont see a change only you seem to need :)

This is USA so get used to it.

Last edited: