UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Fel Equal Risk vs Reward spawn debate continue

You have very well said Felucca equal Risk vs Reward, and yet you want the spawn to be 5 time harder because you don't want it to be to easy, and if that is true then how is it risk vs reward?

Now do you see the logic does the logic sound messed up? There is no reward the risk is high, and the reward is low so tell me fellas am I the only one here that think y'all are crazy, or what?

There is a total of 17 spawn in fellucca the raid for spawn is rare it's not that often as most people think, or claim to be. The only reason we get raid is because it can take hours to complete it, and even if we spawn for 2 hours to 3 hour we would still not get raid we've done plenty of spawn without getting raid after spending a couple of hours. We would spawn more, but we don't because it's just way to damn hard. We never worry about getting raid not once we don't care about it, but the only thing we care about is how long it take, and how hard it is.

If felucca was truly risk vs reward then we would be spawning all day long randomly all throughout fellucca because we want the reward, but we're not doing that because the reward is not worth doing it.

The Priest

Wanderer
You have very well said Felucca equal Risk vs Reward, and yet you want the spawn to be 5 time harder because you don't want it to be to easy, and if that is true then how is it risk vs reward?

Now do you see the logic does the logic sound messed up? There is no reward the risk is high, and the reward is low so tell me fellas am I the only one here that think y'all are crazy, or what?

There is a total of 17 spawn in fellucca the raid for spawn is rare it's not that often as most people think, or claim to be. The only reason we get raid is because it can take hours to complete it, and even if we spawn for 2 hours to 3 hour we would still not get raid we've done plenty of spawn without getting raid after spending a couple of hours. We would spawn more, but we don't because it's just way to damn hard. We never worry about getting raid not once we don't care about it, but the only thing we care about is how long it take, and how hard it is.

If felucca was truly risk vs reward then we would be spawning all day long randomly all throughout fellucca because we want the reward, but we're not doing that because the reward is not worth doing it.

Tanya just lead like 4 or 5 back to back baracoons that took about 20 minutes each. Granted, they got raided, but they did the vast majority of the spawn well. You should abdicate the throne and appoint a new queen.

Done right a spawn can be solo's in 10-15 mins if not faster and the reward is there it just not always an end game reward ... if it was easy it would be boring

Loler

Page
Tanya if you do spell weaver you will do coon about 10x faster then with samp/wamp. But u have less survive vs the HZ raid.

Only thing that must be said is that I have been in guilds that could complete spawns in only minutes, with 2-3 spawners.

It's not hard, you are just doing it wrong.

You've have been cheated out of countless hours because of this game. You have been dupe, and played to the max where you are on steroids. Honestly y'all have no idea how powerful y'all are with that much power that y'all have to do that spawn you would destroyed in OSI within minute!

Players has achieve to do spawn on this shard with so much steroids it's beyond comprehension if players from Demis move to OSI demis would be destroyed in second, and OSI would not stand a chance in our awe.

Last edited:
I've played on both. The difference you speak of isnt even close. You are a moron. Everyone knows you are a moron. Stop being a moron.

You're covering it up trying to deceive us!

This number below is OSI kill count per level.

http://www.uoguide.com/Champion_Spawns

The number below is Demis kill count according to MB.
Candles/Mobs to next
0 250
1 238
2 226
3 214
4 202
5 190 - 1,320 kills level 1
6 178
7 166
8 154
9 142 - 640 kills level 2
10 130
11 118
12 106 - 354 kills level 3
13 94 - This is where MB use valor so we do not know the missing number here my guess would be an extra 100.
14 82
15 70
16 58 - 304 kills level 4

Now you see the huge different?

This is Demis Charts
LvL 1 - 1320 kills
LvL 2 - 640 kills
lvL 3 - 354 kills
LvL 4 - 304 kills, but doesn't included without the valors.

Diffrent total kills between OSI, and Demis.
OSI - 480 kills
Demis - 2618 kills

This is OSI spawn video
https://youtu.be/au--y4eg03Q

This is Demis spawn video
https://youtu.be/5A23xNFwwb8
Can y'all see a different it's a huge different it's noticeable anybody could see that a mile away! In that Video MB did it took him one hour to solo that Undead spawn, and if you look at his urber gears that he is wearing he's destroying all that like totally! If he was on OSI doing that he would have Finnish them in 10 min. If you watch this video it took him painfully slow to do this, and this one guy has the power of 20 players. Don't let that fool you that the spawn is easy, and it is not easy at all!

Last edited:

MB

Knight
I think that chart is per candle, not for the whole range, so it's 1920 instead of 480

What do you mean here? I just said it's easier to valor to skip the 94 kill candle rather than the 58 kill candle.
13 94 - This is where MB use valor so we do not know the missing number here my guess would be an extra 100.

Loler

Page
Another thing you missinterprted is that its
2-256
3-256
4-256
5-256
6-128
7-128
8-128
9-128
10-64
11-64
12-64
13-64
14-32
15-32
16-32

at this point the spawn can actually revert even if you get a full red candle.it will reset to 16 candles.
1888 is the actual count to make the champ pop on osi. The number could also be off by quite a bit. We have the code for demise not everyone has the code for OSI.

at 2 minutes in that video when its currently lvl 2 a person goes on the alter and eq's 30 mobs with the numbers u posted. at lvl 2 you get a white candle every 6.4 mobs. He kills 30 mobs and gets 2 white candles. That doesnt include the mobs his guildies are killing outside the alter. I know you would understand any of this but the numbers you were using for osi are wrong.

I think that chart is per candle, not for the whole range, so it's 1920 instead of 480

What do you mean here? I just said it's easier to valor to skip the 94 kill candle rather than the 58 kill candle.

It's not I've watch 2 videos it's accurate go ahead count the last level, and see how many kills it take to get the boss out I counted 34.

Start the video at 5:00 count how many kills I counted 34 for the entire last level this guy is soloing he has no help so this is the most accurate you can get.
https://youtu.be/99EX7zboWN0

Also this video count the last level how many it take to get the barracoon out also watch at 5:47.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=au--y4eg03Q

Last edited:

Loler

Page
Theres another huge difference in Demise pvm and OSI though that ive always hated about free servers.

Notice how the Rotting corpses dont run when they get low?
On osi melee mobs and caster mobs ran into melee range and never ran even when they were low. That definitely sped up my sampire spawns on OSI quite a lot.
(exception to this was orc scout)

Ill take this time to actually make a post in the bug forum section.

I watch these two video the different between barracoon OSI, and Demis.

This is OSI spawn video last level start at 6:01 end at 6:32 took 30 second.
https://youtu.be/au--y4eg03Q

This is Demis spawn video last level start at 1:14:46 end at 1:19 thats 4 min, and a 20 second.
https://youtu.be/5A23xNFwwb8

These two video is all you need to see how cheated we've been. This shard is cheating on us to make it impossible for us to do spawn. Don't believe in these deceivers there trying to control the monopoly they are already aware of this, and there just lying, and trying to make it harder for everybody. They don't want to make your life easier they do not want you to do any spawn, or even attempt to try it!

Last edited:

Loler

Page
You are comparing a spawn that 4th lvl spawn consist of mobs with under 200 hp to a spawn with mobs hp that are over 1200.

You are comparing one of the hardest spawns vs one of the easiest. You are comparing the spawn radius of a spawn on a server which reduces to one that doesnt. You are comparing Despise (one of the best spawn locations) to Tortoise. On of demises best locations but far from the best.

You are also comparing a solo spawn to a spawn done by 10+ people.

Watch what happens if you have 10 HZ do a spawn vs Hot guild. I fought vs HOT they sucked at spawning this is an awful guild to use as an example btw.

In VIP we could finish a coon spawn in under 4 minutes. From activation to coon being dead. With 8 people.