UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Doom and Things (Re: 17 days in Doom)

RLSpker

Wanderer
It really doesn't take that long to gear up aside from arties. Even though I hate doing bods, it's easy. If ya do a good amount of bods, you can easily make yourself a luck archer suit and farm bloods/named monsters for jewls.

I honestly think it really does only take around 2-3 weeks to gear up a template aside from arties. That's if you're putting a good amount of effort into it. It's extremely boring though:(

hickman48

Knight
And about 30mins to get the keys.

I'm done arguing this, believe what you want, I'll continue telling people 12 months.

I have a toon i farm keys up on when i do do lady mel i use him to just kill dryads then afk while i farm jewels gold or something else.

To the people saying you can pvp in HRSK gear and be a top player I would love to see it. 140 hp is a lot different than 100 hp I can promise you that. The guys saying this are already geared up and don't care how hard it is for new players, once I got my suit my pvp ability and survivability increased dramatically, so stop lying to new players and lets figure out more interesting ways than doing the same monster 100000 times before you get a drop worth 10mill.

To the people saying you can pvp in HRSK gear and be a top player I would love to see it. 140 hp is a lot different than 100 hp I can promise you that. The guys saying this are already geared up and don't care how hard it is for new players, once I got my suit my pvp ability and survivability increased dramatically, so stop lying to new players and lets figure out more interesting ways than doing the same monster 100000 times before you get a drop worth 10mill.

As I said I dont own a single brsk piece... but here you go again with your literacy issues... Saying get hrsk gear doesn't = not using arties. smh.

You nerds basically said HRSK armor is just as good to pvp in as a full suit made up of glads, aof, orny etc... Clearly a false accusation. This is not considered "geared"... to get "geared" correctly will take a lot longer than 3 fucking weeks... You could be in doom for 5 years and never get an orny, or be in there for 5 minutes and get one.

You nerds basically said HRSK armor is just as good to pvp in as a full suit made up of glads, aof, orny etc... Clearly a false accusation. This is not considered "geared"... to get "geared" correctly will take a lot longer than 3 fucking weeks... You could be in doom for 5 years and never get an orny, or be in there for 5 minutes and get one.

Once again I'm going to explain how describing a functional pvp suit is different than a full stat suit with self repair 5 and night sight on every piece. Then again you could always offer people advice on how to get gear ;)

Lucifall

Knight

Well.. it's not as good, but it can be done. I agree with both sides: It's possible to PvP with HRSK gear and win consistently, but it won't be as effective as a suit with arties.

That being said...

Runics were bumped so that lower tier runics could be competitive, and that didn't necessarily decrease the value of higher end ones. Why are we holding arties back?

xantier

Sorceror
Dude, it's nearly been 150 rounds I still don't have arty. I honor 60% percent of monsters and deal a great damage. Please tell me that you are kidding with 10 hours, I literally spent days on it.

xantier - I have no idea why you do not have drop :) My set is 800 luck, 45 Hit, 100 DI and I have 115 everything ABC archer which deals between 80 - 100 damage ( 100 - 140 in perfection ) at 1.25 secs.

RLSpker

Wanderer
Dude, it's nearly been 150 rounds I still don't have arty. I honor 60% percent of monsters and deal a great damage. Please tell me that you are kidding with 10 hours, I literally spent days on it.

I feel ya man. I gave up on doom. over 80 rounds and no arty. To much time wasted with no result.

Strictly bods now for a little while.

morpher

Wanderer
as someone that is new to this game and the gauntlet what kind of template would be ideal for poorer person that is not a tamer?