UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Bot Tracker for spawn

Give me admin name on forum I've been looking for one for awhile already. How do I find admin name list are there a list available some where?

zulu2401

Squire
I kinda knew, but I want to study everything like how, and what are they doing, or where are they hiding at.

have anybody ever seen there scouter that check the spawn if so tell me where it's located at cause i wanna stalk it.
You have me on Skype I'll explain it.

zulu2401

Squire
That isn't answering my question.

All players has right to report to a game master so how do I do it?
First, watch what you say about Hz unless you are like me and don't give a fuck. This will be liche lorded. Then, the only way to catch him is to have a staff member monitoring his actions. It's nearly impossible to find his stealthers, especially if it's a looped script running and even if you do manage to find him and gather evidence, it will take staff 3 fucking weeks to answer your post or page. All I have to say is good luck. I've asked staff on more than one occasion to investigate the fishy shit they do and have yet to get a fuckin response. So good luck opy. There is no happy medium here, you either deal with it and vent about it on forums or accept the fact that this piece of shit will always be allowed to do whatever he wants and get away with it. Or you could kill your gerbils and shit like I do. Dress them up like MB and dick punch them until they die.

royal kapero2

Sorceror
First, watch what you say about Hz unless you are like me and don't give a fuck. This will be liche lorded. Then, the only way to catch him is to have a staff member monitoring his actions. It's nearly impossible to find his stealthers, especially if it's a looped script running and even if you do manage to find him and gather evidence, it will take staff 3 fucking weeks to answer your post or page. All I have to say is good luck. I've asked staff on more than one occasion to investigate the fishy shit they do and have yet to get a fuckin response. So good luck opy. There is no happy medium here, you either deal with it and vent about it on forums or accept the fact that this piece of shit will always be allowed to do whatever he wants and get away with it. Or you could kill your gerbils and shit like I do. Dress them up like MB and dick punch them until they die.
Perhaps we play on different shards. GMs are always there to answer my pages.

Or you mean they don't do anything with this because there is no evidence. MB is the person who likes to help, not to destroy. Look how many players read his guides.

zulu2401

Squire
Perhaps we play on different shards. GMs are always there to answer my pages.

Or you mean they don't do anything with this because there is no evidence. MB is the person who likes to help, not to destroy. Look how many players read his guides.
So you believe that gives him the right to ruin everyone's gaming experience on demise?

Anthony File

Sorceror
Oh well, everyone knows you serve as a compulsive liar. Daemon means "a divider" in Ancient Greek and right now you are dividing our united community. Trying to turn it into chaotic elements. Think about it man. Everytime you say something foul-mouthed, the Holy Father cries and suffers.
Oh well, Kapero is here. This thread is gonna get 'Licked'..
You're lucky I'm not on a computer to derail and post memes in response.

zulu2401

Squire
Oh well, everyone knows you serve as a compulsive liar. Daemon means "a divider" in Ancient Greek and right now you are dividing our united community. Trying to turn it into chaotic elements. Think about it man. Everytime you say something foul-mouthed, the Holy Father cries and suffers.
I am honest Zulu. I never lie. This community has never been united. Hz has always been the shitbirds of the server and a superpower for years but that shit is over with. You better start bringing your A-team if you don't like dying to inexperienced ungeared players. Pretty sad that you have all the old and richest players in HZ and they still fuckin blow at this game always dying to 14 year old kids n shit. Funny thing is most of our crew been on UO less than 6 months and shit stomp your guild of retards with ease.

Ortiz

Sorceror
Hz has never been ran off this server. Zulu still looking for dad's approval huh? You have to be your own man at some point. You use so much energy speaking ill of Hz and talking shit to everyone. I think you are getting under your own skin.

zulu2401

Squire
Hz has never been ran off this server. Zulu still looking for dad's approval huh? You have to be your own man at some point. You use so much energy speaking ill of Hz and talking shit to everyone. I think you are getting under your own skin.
Why you won't join them is beyond me. Or play a red for that matter. You get spanked everytime you flag me is that why you have such a hard on for me? I'm always the first guy you flag and you always end up dead or I just ignore your shitty dumps. You could learn a lot from me if you weren't such a sore loser. I teach my guys to the best of my abilities. You should embrace the Zulu and learn from us.

Last edited:

silvertiger

Knight
If he's using stealth client then there should be a trace and it's illegal. If he's using uos only, it's legal. There are no rules against gathering intelligence afk. As far as @MB ruining the game. I have heard multiple people choose to go to other servers, because they can't get a solo spawn in the middle of nowhere off.

zulu2401

Squire
Lol cockpero rage logged after his third death at SEMIDAR and accused us of having 15 people. You can't count at all bud. There were only 7 of us. I don't count cuz I suck at pvp

zulu2401

Squire
7v5. Two loop in a party with 3 hz and loler the only guy on a proper raid template they expected to raid us successfully lol. Good job xhealing kapero¿¿¿¿¿ what happened¿¿¿¿¿ was your healing software updating again? Lolollololololoololololoolloll gawdamn that's funny I don't care who ya are ;)

SuPaaaaa

Sorceror
MB has bots everywhere. He even had one in my house for a while. I reported him to a GM and [redacted] said that he has scripts to ban them if they argue him.

[User was Banned for this post]