UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Bot Tracker for spawn

I was told that Hz use bot tracker for spawn, and if it is true how is it possible to track the trackers?

1. Spirit speak can see ghost.
2. Tracking skills can see player that are hiding.

I would like for players to discuss about this illegal activity so we can learn more about how player cheat, and how to avoid the cheater to stop tracking us illegally, and please share all you know about it.

I am hoping with this information that we share could help reduce cheaters, and can help us catch the cheaters, and get them all banned if possible, or jailed.

CrusaderKnight

Traveler
You are on to something my friend, I will help your investigation with more useful information.

3. Taste identification can taste
4. Cooking can cook

There's a rumor about a way hz has to make themselves invisible for more than an hour, a cousin of the girlfriend of an old friend of mine in game saw 2 of them talk about it and then do it while he was hidden near an idoc.
They got below 20 hp, then turned into a bullfrog and immediately after did a strange way of walking while drinking a deadly poison potion, all that while saying BM BM BM.
Music could also be heard, but I think their musicianship was below gm, but maybe you don't more.
There's more to it of course, but that's what he could see...

Pm me if you really want to get to the bottom of this...

So I take it you're an Hz are you not lol?

If you are not Hz then you either gotta be one of the tracker that trying to help other tracker not getting caught, or you support them.

Unless! I totally misunderstood you!

Last edited:

CrusaderKnight

Traveler
I am under government protection, but they are too powerful, they have already found me once, I cannot tell you more, not here...

You have no idea what's going on, this is bigger than cheating, it goes beyond Obama. If you want to know more, you will need to download an encrypted messaging app, but I am telling you right now, there are major risks involved.

Insert coin to continue...

You're just jealous that I'm investigating this, and preventing y'all cheating.

Trolls like you hate all you want it's not gonna stop me from learning how y'all check all 17 spawns in fellucca.

Players says spawn are watch 24/7, and I say it's a biggest lie ever, and players are deluded unless there is cheating involve, and if there is cheating then it's banable, and it's illegal so if it's banable, and illigal then we shouldn't have any problem tracking them down, and get rid of them hardcore like FBI does to Cartel.

Pepe Romano

Wanderer
they use stealth client, mb can log all spawns at same minute and check, you can use 20 chars at same time, they are cheetos

they use stealth client, mb can log all spawns at same minute and check, you can use 20 chars at same time

What are stealth client? please explain in detail I want to find these stealther, and where do they hide at. I want to study this hardcore, and know everything about it like the back of my hand since this is my specialty.

How to avoid cheaters in Fel:

You have two options:

1)Bank sit until they get bored and leave
I tried this, bank sat for nearly a year. They didn't leave

2)Find another game to play
I'm currently testing this option. So far, it's working.

More Trolls lol...

Xionu

Sorceror
More Trolls lol...
Not trolling, just letting you know that what you're doing has been attempted more than twice. All ending up with terrible outcomes. If you feel so strongly about Demise and the community go ahead. But I personally believe at this point it's hopeless.

If you can get all the cheating in Fel down I'll give you all my Darskide items and gold.

Not trolling, just letting you know that what you're doing has been attempted more than twice. All ending up with terrible outcomes. If you feel so strongly about Demise and the community go ahead. But I personally believe at this point it's hopeless.

If you can get all the cheating in Fel down I'll give you all my Darskide items and gold.

Like I said up above if they said spawn are watch 24/7 there lying, and deluded.

I know it's possible to watch spawn within 5 minute by using camping, but nobody has the ability to do that 24/7 unless they have no life, or cheating by running a script I guess.

Xionu

Sorceror
Like I said up above if they said spawn are watch 24/7 there lying, and deluded.

I know it's possible to watch spawn within 5 minute by using camping, but nobody has the ability to do that 24/7 unless they have no life, or cheating by running a script I guess.
Even without camping, you could check a unique spawn every 75 seconds. Assuming the person is using 4 accounts.

That's not the point though.

The point is that there's more than likely a script going on, sure. But if it's written like you know it is, there's no way to catch the person doing it. Because it will be written to alarm the owner if a staff member is on screen.

Cheating is just a flaw in any 20year old game. It's something you are going to have to accept.

Anthony File

Sorceror
Lol while I found great amusement in this, I do have some input that might be enlightening. Let's take off our tin foil hats and talk.
I spawn every day that I am free from work and real life and find the time to be able to log on so I get to see a lot of the shitbags.
That said the only one that I know of that uses Stealth client to check all of the spawns is the notorious ringleader MB. All of the other circus clowns check spawns however either just on regular stealthers or on their pvpers like dumbasses and in turn ruin their element of surprise.
You won't get far without having a guild of your own to combat them and if you're trying to get away with solo spawning you better aim for late at night on a weekday.

Good luck Zapper, I've got to go. I think they've bugged my phone now.

Akka

Sorceror
What are stealth client? please explain in detail I want to find these stealther, and where do they hide at. I want to study this hardcore, and know everything about it like the back of my hand since this is my specialty.
stealthuo is a "launcher" that doesn't actually launch the clients, just runs their scripts. It has a built in script tool to make monitoring however many spawns or spots or farming whatever mobs with as many chars as you like, without using any of your pc's power.

stealthuo is a "launcher" that doesn't actually launch the clients, just runs their scripts. It has a built in script tool to make monitoring however many spawns or spots or farming whatever mobs with as many chars as you like, without using any of your pc's power.

Thank you so much for mentioning stealthuo.

suiris

Sorceror
The character skills/template that are used for this activity are irrelevant, the important thing is how is it achieved.
You can easily attend a regular client logging in characters, checking, logging out, which is completely in the rules (and with proper configured scripts, this can be done pretty quickly).
After checking the homepage of this StealthUO i think with some Python knowledge (or Pascal if you are old enough) you can achieve this monitoring 24/7 fully automated with notifications if pre-set conditions are met.

However jumping to conclusions that illegal method is used should be avoided unless you have definite proof/evidence, and if so, one should report it to the admins, rather than throwing accusations on the forum.

Alvin1337

Sorceror
they use stealth client, mb can log all spawns at same minute and check, you can use 20 chars at same time, they are cheetos
You are on to something my friend, I will help your investigation with more useful information.

3. Taste identification can taste
4. Cooking can cook

There's a rumor about a way hz has to make themselves invisible for more than an hour, a cousin of the girlfriend of an old friend of mine in game saw 2 of them talk about it and then do it while he was hidden near an idoc.
They got below 20 hp, then turned into a bullfrog and immediately after did a strange way of walking while drinking a deadly poison potion, all that while saying BM BM BM.
Music could also be heard, but I think their musicianship was below gm, but maybe you don't more.
There's more to it of course, but that's what he could see...

Pm me if you really want to get to the bottom of this...
Its both the same person - Mantorass[Hz], spammer producing more and more accounts on the forum every day.
So I take it you're an Hz are you not lol?

[...]

The only way against the bot-checking the spawns, that i discovered, is to play a red-spawner.

zulu2401

Squire
Not sure if MB has a easyuo script or something running to check spawns. He uses like 12-16 character slots designated to check spawns. I can tell you that if he is on they always show up before we hit tier 3 on any spawn. He's just a life less shitbag with nothing better to do with his time than grief people on a video game. They use to wait and try to steal the champ. Now they just harrass you and try to prevent you from doing it because they don't have the fuckin balls to finish it themselves. We kicked their ass all over t2a last night and they kept coming back like cockroaches. They arent familiar with ass beatings everyday and it bothers them something fierce. They also failed at raiding SEMIDAR miserably. We had fun at Brit gate last night watching their entire guild fight 6 of us and then start talking shit. They will always be pathetic inbred fucktards and lose until they outnumber us by far. As for the spawn bot script. It does exist and requires a specific template and items to log out quickly. It's a shame Hz are such douche bag low life's. They could make this server a better place if they tried but they would rather ruin it for everyone at every opportunity. They're scared of us getting all our new guys geared. It's over for them once that happens. Looking forward to it faggots.