UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Bot Tracker for spawn

zulu2401

Squire
You're just jealous that I'm investigating this, and preventing y'all cheating.

Trolls like you hate all you want it's not gonna stop me from learning how y'all check all 17 spawns in fellucca.

Players says spawn are watch 24/7, and I say it's a biggest lie ever, and players are deluded unless there is cheating involve, and if there is cheating then it's banable, and it's illegal so if it's banable, and illigal then we shouldn't have any problem tracking them down, and get rid of them hardcore like FBI does to Cartel.
You will never get rid of their shitbag leader always finding shitbag tactics and shitbag exploits to take shitbag advantage. Shitbags will be shitbags. King of Demise is the king of shitbags. Change your fuckin name you shitbag @MB

You will never get rid of their shitbag leader always finding shitbag tactics and shitbag exploits to take shitbag advantage. Shitbags will be shitbags. King of Demise is the king of shitbags. Change your fuckin name you shitbag @MB

I kinda knew, but I want to study everything like how, and what are they doing, or where are they hiding at.

have anybody ever seen there scouter that check the spawn if so tell me where it's located at cause i wanna stalk it.

Anthony File

Sorceror
I kinda knew, but I want to study everything like how, and what are they doing, or where are they hiding at.

have anybody ever seen there scouter that check the spawn if so tell me where it's located at cause i wanna stalk it.

1.) Find MB and validate that he is online.
2.) Start Desert/City of Dead/Damwim (Hard pointless spawns that no one will ever check besides MB.)
3.) They will come.

1.) Find MB and validate that he is online.
2.) Start Desert/City of Dead/Damwim (Hard pointless spawns that no one will ever check besides MB.)
3.) They will come.

So have you ever seen there tracker like literally? What the trackers looks like is it a ghost, is it a ninja stealth if so where do you find it at where do they pop up at?

Anthony File

Sorceror
So have you ever seen there tracker like literally? What the trackers looks like is it a ghost, is it a ninja stealth if so where do you find it at where do they pop up at?
I have never seen it in action, however you never hit a stealth checker or even see a red in T2A until they feel it's time to raid. We cover multiple T2A entrances when spawning there and sure enough we never see them until they all come as a group. Somehow when @MB is on, it never fails they know where it's at and how many candles there are without us ever hitting or spotting a stealther.

What ever @MB uses, it works efficiently and isn't detectable or at the very least is very hard to detect. Maybe he could shed light on the shit tactics he uses before passing his shit crown down to @Loler, after we demoralize him some more.

Last edited:
This is exactly why I created this post!

I want to find out for sure if it's real, or if it's just a myth.

So if nobody has seen it then I will have to make a tracker, and find out for myself if this is true, or not.

Alvin1337

Sorceror
This is exactly why I created this post!

I want to find out for sure if it's real, or if it's just a myth.

So if nobody has seen it then I will have to make a tracker, and find out for myself if this is true, or not.
I used to find the bot every secound spawn i made.

Only several "minor" guildies check the spawns manually - people in Hz who even being guilded were/are unaware of the existance of this script. This people (from the top of my head ) being: Kika, Dugnas (coons), Soulburned.

To prevent MB from checking the spawns AFK several changes been made: first the ghosts of hidden players stopped haveing "hidden status" and became visible to players with spirit-speak ; later they made a change with which characters left on the spawn were outomaticly getting kicked out of the spawn area to shrines.

Unfortunately, all this changes did not help - MB trained spirit-speak and necromancy on his characters and his bots keep moving in-and-out of the spawn area in wrath forms - to prevent colision with monsters. They count the candles, move-out, log, and then the script changes to checking another spawn.

Thor[0 0] is the character on semidar.
Salagagola[0 0] on rikktor (most likely misspselled the name).
Baracoon[0 0] on the hopplesbog in T2A.
And so on.

Ortiz

Sorceror
When you have been leading the same guild as long as MB has you are bound to build a fan base. People go crazy overthinking shit they dont understand. Im not saying he doesnt do anything illegal but he doesnt cry about the bullshit others do, he adapts and makes sugar out of shit. Ive never been in Hz but they are the longest standing fel guild on the server, that has to count for something.

Now go ahead and flame :mad:T_T:D

Anthony File

Sorceror
Thanks for shedding light Alvin, now that you mention it we did see O O stealthers these last few days at Semidar/Coon but we were unaware as who they belonged to.

ok i see it thank you for sharing it Alvin...

I still think this is a lot of work to check spawn this frequency.

so I think even if they have bots it still not gonna stop anybody from not having a raid.

Anthony File

Sorceror
ok i see it thank you for sharing it Alvin...

I still think this is a lot of work to check spawn this frequency.

so I think even if they have bots it still not gonna stop anybody from not having a raid.
With each character having stealth/hiding/camping/necro/ss it would only take a matter of seconds to check each spawn as long as each character has it's own flawless script set up.

Alright a GM can still track it... How do I report this to GM cause I don't want this matter to be taken lightly.

If they are running a script it will be repetitive, and oblivious. It doesn't take a fool to know it's running on scripts, and if it has an alarm it's illegal no doubt about it.

Spawn take 15 min to 30 min to complete by a very well organize guild they will have to run it every 10 min just to be able to prevent any spawn from being lost to them.

So if they have that script going it would be obviously, and all we have to do is report on it, and let the game master watch it, and keep an eye out on it, and see if it's automation.

Anthony File

Sorceror
Alright a GM can still track it... How do I report this to GM cause I don't want this matter to be taken lightly.

If they are running a script it will be repetitive, and oblivious. It doesn't take a fool to know it's running on scripts, and if it has an alarm it's illegal no doubt about it.

Spawn take 15 min to 30 min to complete by a very well organize guild they will have to run it every 10 min just to be able to prevent any spawn from being lost to them.

So if they have that script going it would be obviously, and all we have to do is report on it, and let the game master watch it, and keep an eye out on it, and see if it's automation.
Does no good, MB is a Dinosaur and is staff favorite at this point. Even if he is caught in the act with proof, it will most likely just be a slap on the wrist for him and then he will just find a way to be more obscure with it.

The only way to stop his shit tactics is with a solid organized group that can defend against the circus clowns. Better start recruiting again Opy. ;)

Anthony File

Sorceror
That isn't answering my question.

All players has right to report to a game master so how do I do it?
They won't stop him, but if you insist. Make a report ingame with the help feature or directly message staff with as much detail and proof as you can.

I don't care if I stop them I just want to learn how to talk to a Game master, or report thing that is illegal.

I've use help in game I don't get a reply GM does not respond very well on Help ingame so are there an another way out of game to report?

suiris

Sorceror
If you suspect any rule breaking activity collect as much evidence as possible (journal logs, screenshots, videos, etc.) and PM any admin in the forums.
You could post a help request/ticket in game also.