UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Your character name

orange thing said:
a gynecologist - I figured it was unique, and I had no idea what else to do for this character. After coming up with this name I liked it and kept it. For those of you who have no idea what a gynecologist does (and yes I've been asked what my name met by sincere people) a gynecologist is in the medical field, their job is pretty much to know the female reproductive anatomy inside and out. To be blunt - they look at vaginas, all, day, long.

X-eT WoOnd - Exit Wound. Typically from a gunshot where the bullet continues through your body and passes through the other side.

XesiquintorengoY - Completely random characters that I thought looked cool together.

pavehmint.eeter- - cuz I suck, and eat pavement. :/

your friendly pk - cuz, I'm friendly, and a pk. :/

Hey, do you listen to the band "Pavement"??
Just curious because you used pavement, plus they have a song named "exit wound"...

Anyway...

Assorted Hippo - Dunno? Used it since '98.
four jew bankers - Sealab 2021 reference...also a tailor
Senses Fail - Crappy band/good name - PK
Count the Stars - Crappy band/good name - PK
Stars Hide Fire - Crappy band/good name - PK as well...
I ID Things - item id obviously...
Grape Jelly - Not sure on this either...just found it somewhat humorous..

I think that's about it. *shrugs*

Antarus

Wanderer
assailant- Been using it since I played q1 as a weeee lad.

Antarus- Dunno, I just made it up one day for a paladin I made playing D2

Dead Sexy- Uhm...your dead and she sexy? I dunno but alot of people I run into like the name.

HiloGL

Page
char

Ava Adore - favorite smashing pumpkins song (eva adore is the song, i spelled it cuter, :))

an dump truck - inspired by some silly mexican mop pusher at work =/

tekneek - some dudes name from c.s i thought was kinda cute