UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Your character name

Atrox-hybrid

Wanderer
Your character name

There may have been a thread like this in the past... but if there was it cant hurt to do it again. here are my character names and how i came up with them:

Atrox - part of the latin name for the western diamondback rattlesnake. its actual latin meaning translates to horror or terror. I picked it up while playing daoc as a cabalist... it was a pretty badass character back in the day, and it was the realm's dot (poison) class so it fit well. i was also atrox the mage/assassin in shadowbane, and now the pk here.

Bloodline - named in honor of one of my favorite slayer songs. started using this one in shadowbane, and then on hybrid and wow..

Empire - this one also came from shadowbane. i was in a guild on carnage named the fallen... early in the game, we got in a serverwide war for control over the world's NE territory. we lost the war and most of our territory so we started to rebuild under a different guild name.. i started a new character named empire to remind me of what i had and what i was rebuilding >=).

Anyway, im curious.... what's your character name and why did you pick it?

Namonaki

Wanderer
Namonaki- I picked it because it means (i believe) "Nameless". As i play a lot of assassins, both mages and dexers, i figured Nameless would be good for an Assassin. However, nameless seemed too cliche, thusly, Namonaki

Rafner- I played a game called Lunar 2. There was a character named Ronfar. I was bored and wanted to play uo, but no name. So i reversed Ronfar (Making it Rafnor) and changed the o for an e. Rafner.

I Am Worthless- He has Item ID. Thats it. Self Explanitory.

Megumi

Wanderer
Ludwig Von Lith - Randomness.
John Kennedy - Dates back to an old TC guild, P/P (Presidents vs. Players)
Megumi - Girl who gets tentacle raped by the Chojin Kai in Urotsukidoji.

Snowman87

Wanderer
WhiteOwl Rolla - Due to the fact some of my friends that i smoke wit can roll up white owls. If known of u know what that is. It is a blunt the size of a breadstick

Betty-hybrid

Wanderer
Generic Slayer - Play on the oh so common name of Generic Player given to people who create illegal names.
Betty Starburst - I thought this up one day and decided to use it. I've had good feedback and feel its pretty unique.

Megumi

Wanderer
Betty said:
Betty Starburst - I thought this up one day and decided to use it. I've had good feedback and feel its pretty unique.

It was going to be Atomic Betty but he's a fuckup and forgot the name :p

Hunts1287

Wanderer
Hunts- Well known for his beetle, well the name originated during my war2 days, back back back in the windows 95 era.
Grumpy Tamer- My first Uo char that had ever made it on OSI.