UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

you know whats fucked up....

GradGT

Sorceror
Re: you know whats fucked up....

Don't make fun of Spriggan, make fun of someone who deserves it like No Luck

Hunts said:
well if i happen to get 500k for doing such an idiotic thing that i favor then hey :D be it. poof me some more money plz? :D. I dont find making fun of sprig funny. I find it to be a personal issue, an issue about him. And thus i make fun of him. Just putting my 10 cents out there. I dont need to be corrected on the way i feel. :<

You can make fun of me all you want, you're just bandwagoning....

Nephtyes

Sorceror

Spriggan-hybrid said:
Wow...

you do realize... slim fast is just an energy drink right?....

Post me with a rockstar next time....

No slim fast is a meal replacement drink if you substitute a full meal with a slim fast your good otherwise its a fucking big-mac in a can. I can only imagine the 900lb person that drinks a slim fast every hour like its a red bull! Its just like the people who drink diet pepsi like its water and assume that because it says diet the pounds are supposed to fall off. I used to work in the restaurant industry you would have a ton of people who would order a huge ass burger with fries, plus a salad and dessert but as long as they chugged 5 diet Pepsi's during their meal they were eating healthy!

terathan33

Wanderer

Spriggan-hybrid said:
You can make fun of me all you want, you're just bandwagoning....
hunts invented spriggan bashing. I got the aim convo to prove it

[19:48] hunts1287: oh man spriggan is fat and gay
[19:48] xCorpPorx: true story.

SEE WHAT I MEAN. HOW ABOUT INSTEAD OF POSTING YOU STOP EATING U FAT PIGGAN. I MEAN SPRIGGAN LOL OWNED!

Hunts1287

Wanderer

sprig does.. and what does calling him fat have anything to do with being a faggot? I judge personal appearance on a male if its that bad. As if u see a XXL man walking down the street. You dont help but notice he is waddling down the road.. You and I both know what your thinking.. You on the other hand may hold it in, me.. in real life.. yeah i can too, im not that messed up. However this happens to be a online forum. And he asks for the treatment he deserves.

Stevian

Wanderer

I finished Red Faction last night. I win the internet. Also, Spriggan pwns (to stay on topic)