UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

you know whats fucked up....

you know whats fucked up....

When you and your buddys are chillin' at a party and you end up making out with one of the girls...

Then after shes gone they tell you she was 14.....

WTF.... why are these kids so skanky these days.... i didnt need that shit!!!!

I feel like a dirty pedophile...

_Choru_

Master of the Interweb
Re: you know whats fucked up....

spriggans making up stories about girl again.

things ppl will do on the internet :(

orange thing

Wanderer

One time I was working at a pet store and some lady was interested in the Military Macaw we had for sale (1,500 dollar bird that lives for 75+ years). I don't completely remember how, but before I knew it she was trying to convince me to go to the McDonalds in the same shopping center to track down this girl who was evidently her daughter. She asked if my family was prejudice, I said no, and she said oh good! She's half mexican, but looks like Mariah Carey.

Keep in mind, this was AFTER she asked me if I already had a girlfriend and I confirmed that statement.

_Choru_ said:
Mexicans dont have morals.

_Choru_ said:
spriggans making up stories about girl again.

things ppl will do on the internet :(

Yup.. i make up shit.. like the fact that i made out with 3 other girls aswell...
and got drunk as hell...
and threw one hell of a kick ass party...

did i make that all up.... NOPE....
Get a life fatty....

but really.. 14.... eww.....

Lynyrd

Knight

Spriggan-hybrid said:
Yup.. i make up shit.. like the fact that i made out with 3 other girls aswell...
and got drunk as hell...
and threw one hell of a kick ass party...

did i make that all up.... NOPE....
Get a life fatty....

but really.. 14.... eww.....
did you bang her?

_Choru_

Master of the Interweb

keep raging spriggan, maybe one say a girl your own age whos not on suicide watch might be interested.

i doubt it tho :(

_Choru_ said:
keep raging spriggan, maybe one say a girl your own age whos not on suicide watch might be interested

i doubt it tho :(

And mabey some day... you might lose some weight and stop fucking ugly raver chicks eh....

_Choru_

Master of the Interweb

see, once again, i dont need to lose any weight, right now im 13.8 stone at 6ft tall, thats not fat moron.

as for fucknig raver chics, hey at least shes not jail bait, or trying to kill herself.

Megumi

Wanderer

Spriggan - It's legal in Canada. Take her ass over the boarder for some french fries and salsage.

Dipset

Wanderer

_Choru_ said:
see, once again, i dont need to lose any weight, right now im 13.8 stone at 6ft tall, thats not fat moron.

as for fucknig raver chics, hey at least shes not jail bait, or trying to kill herself.
Classic!

Lynyrd

Knight

_Choru_ said:

uh oh he used stone measurement on your ass

_Choru_ said:

more like 13.8 boulders am i rite rforlofrlof