UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

you know whats fucked up....

Sammich

Wanderer
Re: you know whats fucked up....

Spriggan-hybrid said:
Yup.. i make up shit.. like the fact that i made out with 3 other girls aswell...
and got drunk as hell...
and threw one hell of a kick ass party...

did i make that all up.... NOPE....
Get a life fatty....

but really.. 14.... eww.....

Gooo Spriggan! Dippin in the kiddy pool. But seriously check ids next time

MaSsAcRe420

Wanderer

Spriggan-hybrid said:
I swear, she looked at least 17....
Nasty little girls man....

how old are you is like the first thing i ask now haha.. i threw a 2 night party friday-sat last week and there were mad bitches here, but this one girl looked good as fuck and she had big ol titties too, but my sis came up to me and she was like "you know how old that girl is?" i was like no...? my sis was like "shes younger than me and those tits are fake.." and my sis is 18 so..

MaSsAcRe420 said:
how old are you is like the first thing i ask now haha.. i threw a 2 night party friday-sat last week and there were mad bitches here, but this one girl looked good as fuck and she had big ol titties too, but my sis came up to me and she was like "you know how old that girl is?" i was like no...? my sis was like "shes younger than me and those tits are fake.." and my sis is 18 so..

Haha, yea.. i know this 17 year old russian chick with implants.... shes a fucking gold digger...
Her mom actualy raised her to be that way...

sad....

MaSsAcRe420

Wanderer

djstepanek said:
But have you seen...

Ass implants irl?

are you talkin about them pants that have ass pads so it makes thier ass look bigger, or are you talkin about actual ass implants.. lol..

Afro Man

Wanderer

Spriggan-hybrid said:
ohh i plan to...

Apparently she told my friend she was in the 10th grade.....
Ill reply to the first... 10th grade.. what's that 15, 16? That's still kinda sad since you're what 18 going on 19?

Don't call people fat spriggan, it's just not right.

Don't post personal shit like this, because honestly you're just asking to get made fun of. Pedofile.

I know your e-peen is trying to grow, but making up shit about being some kind of pimp.. making out with a 6 year old, fucking an 18 year old at 1:00pm isn't cool, Sorry bud.

oh and good thread btw :rolleyes:

Afro Man said:
Ill reply to the first... 10th grade.. what's that 15, 16? That's still kinda sad since you're what 18 going on 19?

Don't call people fat spriggan, it's just not right.

Don't post personal shit like this, because honestly you're just asking to get made fun of. Pedofile.

I know your e-peen is trying to grow, but making up shit about being some kind of pimp.. making out with a 6 year old, fucking an 18 year old at 1:00pm isn't cool, Sorry bud.

oh and good thread btw :rolleyes:

10th grade = 16... thats 3 years.. legal....

I can call people fat if i want.. specialy if its a fact... just because i have a little extra bagage dosnt mean i cant state facts....

I'll post whatever the fuck i want... as you can see alot of people are posting in this thread... would have been boring without it....

What am i making up?... tell me?....
do i give a shit about an E-peen? no.... i'm just posting amusing threads... apparently more interesting then "Girls are stupid the trifecta" and apparently you would have about 3 extra minuts of your life to wast if you didnt have this thread to post in....

So go back to your bedroom, play with your balls a little and cry yourself to sleep you dumbshit....

Afro Man said:

sorry.. gota say one more thing....

Pimp? no.. i jsut have a very active sex life....
just because you didnt get laid today dosnt mean i didnt... and what time of day you get laid... isnt really the factor you should be worried about....

also.. she is 19....

man this thread is insanely gay.

it's not hard to get laid when you have no standards. stop the bragging.

and heres a tip for you - to avoid hooking up with 14 year olds who look like they are 17 - try hooking up with 17 year olds who look 20.

DapperDan

Sorceror

Spriggan-hybrid said:
I
I'm 6ft 3"
I'm 240lbs

its not all fat.... trust me...

Post a pic noob....

5'8" 175 Pds. <--- None of it's fat trust me. Gg fatty go fucking drown your sorrows in a tub of icecream while you rub your man boobs. Buy me a camera fatty and i'll post all the pics you want.