UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

you know whats fucked up....

Re: you know whats fucked up....

_Choru_ said:
Hunts, when are you going to come in vent and sing to me again :(

Everyone else, stop hating on Spriggan, I do it just to get a funny reaction, which I generally do, seriously tho, calling someone fat over the internet really isnt that funny at all.

GO EAT SOME LARD SPRIGGAN LOLOLOLOLlo

LAWL! LAWL CHICKEN LAWL!

get her drunk and try out some bondage in her room at 2am while her mom sleeps

always gives me quite the adrenaline rush

5 on it said:
choru u shouldnt even be talking ur fat and emo and a faggot k thx
horrible flame

you're calling a married man a faggot

you're calling a ... non fat guy fat

and you're calling heavy metal emo

go shoot yourself plas
:gayflag: gg new smilies

5 on it

Wanderer

geez wade is he married to u? seeing how offensive u got maybe u should go look at his picture one more time , i think everyone in rage is eather a british emo or an american emo

5 on it said:
geez wade is he married to u? seeing how offensive u got maybe u should go look at his picture one more time , i think everyone in rage is eather a british emo or an american emo

They have french emos too!!!!

5 on it said:

as if this post didnt already portray how big of a dumbass you are, you decide to show it by thinking you know the type of people who are in my guild.

i don't even have to flame you tbh, you do a good enough job showing people how retarded you are by trying to spell words like either, and attempting to form legible sentences.

and btw, emo is more welcome in my guild than ignorance is, sorry to burst any bubbles.

:violin:

5 on it

Wanderer

ur talking about ignorance when u come into the vent asking ppl to fuck ur shit?

5 on it said:
ur talking about ignorance when u come into the vent asking ppl to fuck ur shit?

thats all you can come up with?

fuck my shit dude seriously

for real, put out your hand, let me drop a hot load in it, and proceed to stick your shlong in it. please.

how does that fall under ignorance anyway, i love annoying people in vent, just like the forums :eek:

hugh jass

Wanderer

wow. post about making out wit a 14yr old and get 123(3) responses! lets make out sprig!

LoLzzz 2day i saw thiz fata$$ guy sittin in da middle of da sidewalk n next 2 him waz a sign dat said sumthing like "Hi, i weight 550 pounds, i can't work and my doctor only gave me 2 years of life, so i need money to my surgery and blah blah blah" n on hiz lap waz a picture of him naked LoLzzz i Led o fuckin L for serial.

N then i saw thiz bitch who waz in my class lazt year so i waz like "I'll say hi only 2 b nice" when i got cloze 2 da bitch i saw she waz pregnant LoLzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz it waz a tough job try 2 n0t larf.

Megumi

Wanderer

Gangsta-hybrid said:
LoLzzz 2day i saw thiz fata$$ guy sittin in da middle of da sidewalk n next 2 him waz a sign dat said sumthing like "Hi, i weight 550 pounds, i can't work and my doctor only gave me 2 years of life, so i need money to my surgery and blah blah blah" n on hiz lap waz a picture of him naked LoLzzz i Led o fuckin L for serial.

N then i saw thiz bitch who waz in my class lazt year so i waz like "I'll say hi only 2 b nice" when i got cloze 2 da bitch i saw she waz pregnant LoLzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz it waz a tough job try 2 n0t larf.

Good story.

UOUpS

Wanderer

Gangsta-hybrid said:

Eh?

Gangsta-hybrid said:

larf.... lol

Hunts1287

Wanderer

_Choru_ said:
Hunts, when are you going to come in vent and sing to me again :(

Everyone else, stop hating on Spriggan, I do it just to get a funny reaction, which I generally do, seriously tho, calling someone fat over the internet really isnt that funny at all.

GO EAT SOME LARD SPRIGGAN LOLOLOLOLlo

well if i happen to get 500k for doing such an idiotic thing that i favor then hey :D be it. poof me some more money plz? :D. I dont find making fun of sprig funny. I find it to be a personal issue, an issue about him. And thus i make fun of him. Just putting my 10 cents out there. I dont need to be corrected on the way i feel. :<