UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Would you duel WKD?

wizzleworth

Wanderer
Re: Would you duel WKD?

FatherJuan said:
WKD isnt going anywhere and no matter how much you bitch and whine and cry to "Wahh War us so we can gank you 6v1 whenever we want too" .. our gank squad is bigger then yours... and it always will be....

PS: I see you quacks screaming "I Ban Thee" WAY WAY WAY more often then you see us yelling "Guards" . so sit down and shut up. [end

I sure hope not, I couldn't ask for easier kills.

I do admire how all of WKD ( Minoc Miners turned Tamers ) has finally rebelled against getting owned all the time be the reds... and are trying to fight back, however the times havn't changed that much and your guys attempts usually fail. Most reds fight you guys with horrible odds for the sake of fun and probably drop a few of you guys. Me and my buddy will fight up to 5 of you at once but 6 is our limit...

Your guild keeps me amused.. unlike most of the other guilds we crush.

Last night we were fighting David Gilmore +1 and you WKD thought you could jump in... didn't expect us to put our differances aside and chase your newbie ass's back into town did ya? There is honor amonst some reds just got to know which ones.

wizzleworth said:
I sure hope not, I couldn't ask for easier kills.

I do admire how all of WKD ( Minoc Miners turned Tamers ) has finally rebelled against getting owned all the time be the reds... and are trying to fight back, however the times havn't changed that much and your guys attempts usually fail. Most reds fight you guys with horrible odds for the sake of fun and probably drop a few of you guys. Me and my buddy will fight up to 5 of you at once but 6 is our limit...

Your guild keeps me amused.. unlike most of the other guilds we crush.

Last night we were fighting David Gilmore +1 and you WKD thought you could jump in... didn't expect us to put our differances aside and chase your newbie ass's back into town did ya? There is honor amonst some reds just got to know which ones.

heh ya i was in vent when you guys were fightin them. gilmore was like dont attack reds they are helping......
+1 for the minoc miners turned tamers

Jax

Wanderer

JesseJane said:
heh, how about we duel for 5 mil. one duel, or best of three? i will assure u that i will have more than 13 ar. so ya? ur poison schimitar and conc blows wont win u every match.......plz plz plz accept.

heh, how about we duel for 5 mil. one duel, or best of three? i will assure u that i will have more than 13 ar. so ya? ur poison schimitar and conc blows wont win u every match.......plz plz plz accept.
__________________ you had a hally you hasd dp your better than me waaaaa i didnt have enough ar i sould of brogut my hally mage WAAA WAAAA WQAAA MOTHER FUCKING WAAA WAAA you sund like my fucking chic always goddamn crying andmakeing excuses dude haha fast is i tore your pathetic ass up 2x in a row and its not like it was a even fight I FUCKED YOUR SHIT UP ...all there is to it you would be about a goddamn fool to duel me again

niga please i owned your ass straight 2x and during the fights you didnt even get me 20% below full health so how the fuck do yu thik yu can EVER KIL ME JESSE isnt happening duel for account is morelike it you know my am niga and you know im better than u so fuck the bs i got 3 accs ill put up agant 3 other accs for a best OUT OF 1

Jax said:
__________________ you had a hally you hasd dp your better than me waaaaa i didnt have enough ar i sould of brogut my hally mage WAAA WAAAA WQAAA MOTHER FUCKING WAAA WAAA you sund like my fucking chic always goddamn crying andmakeing excuses dude haha fast is i tore your pathetic ass up 2x in a row and its not like it was a even fight I FUCKED YOUR SHIT UP ...all there is to it you would be about a goddamn fool to duel me again

niga please i owned your ass straight 2x and during the fights you didnt even get me 20% below full health so how the fuck do yu thik yu can EVER KIL ME JESSE isnt happening duel for account is morelike it you know my am niga and you know im better than u so fuck the bs i got 3 accs ill put up agant 3 other accs for a best OUT OF 1

would u really like to duel for accounts?

Jax

Wanderer

Xx-GoD-xX said:
they wouldn't keep their side of the bargain, you know it's true
i alredy rocked this prick jesse but if we duel for accs it would have to be field anything gos, no runics (you realy dont want me to bust out the vals)

bring whatever char u want and wtf ever else u want and lets rock you know my aim

d e j a

Wanderer

Jax said:
i alredy rocked this prick jesse but if we duel for accs it would have to be field anything gos, no runics (you realy dont want me to bust out the vals)

bring whatever char u want and wtf ever else u want and lets rock you know my aim

and some anime boobies in your avatar. proving your leetness on UOG vs Jesse is the least of your worries.

Jax

Wanderer

d e j a said:
and some anime boobies in your avatar. proving your leetness on UOG vs Jesse is the least of your worries.
ni him admiting i beat him 2x 1v1 alredy is enough if u ask me your a fucking idiot and dont know what your talkin aout thanks cya

Jax

Wanderer

why nopt a quick update jax vs jesse 1v1 for acc's jax=1 jesse = 0 have a nice day

Jax

Wanderer

Xx-GoD-xX said:
lol wkd is literally the worst guild on this shard, you guys suck ok? i've got 100k on jesse

my aim is jaxxtb im redy to collect my 100k when u are

Doctor Jones said:
haha so does this mean jesse has to give you his account now?

yes he beat me, i gave him my account. his items were better than the ones i brought. so the precast fs wait for hally hit beat me again. ahh well he is the best pvper on the shard. we are going to do it again for another one of my accounts, but with gm weaps only.

d e j a said:

AHAHAHAAAAAAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAAAAAAAAHAHHAHAHA, OMFG HAHAHHAHAAAAHAHAHHHHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAH. ty for making my week with this comment.

Jax

Wanderer

lol war ur like a fucking soap opera watcher my chic watchs days of your lives thats what you remind me of HEHEHHE i fucking LOVE THIS GAME I FUCKING LOVE IT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!