UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Would you duel WKD?

Re: keep talking jessie

Jax said:
i goddamn spend 30mins on aim trying to get you to fucking 1v1 field me jessie you lil fagget and you started crying for 2v2 and 3v3 your to goddamn chicken shit to fight me why is that?just cause i got a history got kickin the sit out of you noobies solo should make you so goddamn skurd of me you wont 1v1 me so what the fuck is the deal jessie?

Jax aka Ash Trey

Sure ill 1v1, npnp......
but in any of my posts was there anything about 1v1s?

Jax

Wanderer
Re: Would you duel WKD?

so ya jessie when you finaly get goddamn balls to show me what the fuck you got 1v1 (hahaHAHAHA) then goddamn fucking aim me you lil pussy im hearing all your trash talking but you ignor my ams and you throw me bullshit JUST GOTTAMN STOP TURNING DOWN MY 1V1 FIELD AND GET YOUR ASS OUT HERE AND 1V1 ME YOU GODDAMN WANNNNKKKKERRRRR this is getin old eveynight i am you for a fight u decline then u get on forums and play like your bad haha its makeing me laugh so goddamn hard dude i wish u would just fight me and let me kick ur ass (again) and get over it ive killed every goddamn 1 of your guild members 1v1 so dnt give me no bullshit aim me niga

Jax said:
so ya jessie when you finaly get goddamn balls to show me what the fuck you got 1v1 (hahaHAHAHA) then goddamn fucking aim me you lil pussy im hearing all your trash talking but you ignor my ams and you throw me bullshit JUST GOTTAMN STOP TURNING DOWN MY 1V1 FIELD AND GET YOUR ASS OUT HERE AND 1V1 ME YOU GODDAMN WANNNNKKKKERRRRR this is getin old eveynight i am you for a fight u decline then u get on forums and play like your bad haha its makeing me laugh so goddamn hard dude i wish u would just fight me and let me kick ur ass (again) and get over it ive killed every goddamn 1 of your guild members 1v1 so dnt give me no bullshit aim me niga

rage? im at work right now, and when u msged me im sure i told u i was watchin football. oh did i mention rage?

Jax

Wanderer

i have no reason to rage at you you have never in your life killed me 1v1 me on the other hand been rollin u nigas over a year now and dont bullsitme niga ima aim you tonight and you gona toss me another line of goddamn trash and then go afk you face it your chicken shit and you bave never fought 1v1 in your life therefor you dnt know how...

aim=jaxxtb be home tonight just 2 weeks ago i rlled into your town killed 4 of you mother fuckers singel handed (2 were afk macroing) but that stll leaves 2 of you nigas drobed old school ownage style haha

Jax

Wanderer

and now that i think of it i had raz that pussy held up in yur fucking hosue ande your hmeboys came and laughed there asses at him cause he was a fucking house hidin wanker and let me stand there and roll his ass what kind of guild is this??? lol

Jax said:
i have no reason to rage at you you have never in your life killed me 1v1 me on the other hand been rollin u nigas over a year now and dont bullsitme niga ima aim you tonight and you gona toss me another line of goddamn trash and then go afk you face it your chicken shit and you bave never fought 1v1 in your life therefor you dnt know how...

aim=jaxxtb be home tonight

this is funny, sounds like a rap song.....with a hint of rage. and sire, u havent ever killed me 1v1 nor has any of ur other guild mates. ur stories are useless without videos.....but yes ill be around tonight by at least 7pm central.......feel free to msg me.....

Jax

Wanderer

ok had a few good fights gained a lil respect for the guy so i wont flam BUT

jax=2 jesse=0 ;<

Jax said:
ok had a few good fights gained a lil respect for the guy so i wont flam BUT

jax=2 jesse=0 ;<

i wont flame either but since u didnt post the video, ill tell how it went

Jesse-15ar, stun heal mage/fireball wand
Jax-naked, halberd tank/dp cutlass

jax-conc blow fs
jesse-heal
jax-Dp, FS
jesse-heal
jax-conc blow fs
jesse-outa mana
jax-ebolt
jesse-dead

he beat me i will admit. but it doesnt take skill to precast FS and wait for a big hit. i would really like to fight you again, more prepared. i have a hally tank too :). we will se how it goes, now that you have beaten me, even though i never said anything about being able to beat u 1v1. i talked about your guild in general. lets get some of those group fights goin.

TheRemedy

Sorceror

Fighting hally tank mages w/ precast FS or MS is lame as hell imo. I don't do that much, I usually try a different combo rather than that no skill combo. When I'm on my stun mage I pretty much sit there and poison when ever they get MS up constantly until my conc blowed mana is out and they get up MS again, and then just have to try and skulfully heal if mana is available. Turns out to be like the really fun warrior v warrior fight which I can't believe ppl actually want to do.

Saikron

Wanderer

Jesse you should 1v1 Jax with a bola tamer in the duel pit. I think theres a new ruleset that allows mounts.

Jax

Wanderer

TheRemedy said:
Fighting hally tank mages w/ precast FS or MS is lame as hell imo. I don't do that much, I usually try a different combo rather than that no skill combo. When I'm on my stun mage I pretty much sit there and poison when ever they get MS up constantly until my conc blowed mana is out and they get up MS again, and then just have to try and skulfully heal if mana is available. Turns out to be like the really fun warrior v warrior fight which I can't believe ppl actually want to do.

what a fool you are to not use your char to its fullest ide love to run into you lol..and tbh aim=jaxxtb hit me up ill teach you to use your hally maby free charge

Saikron said:
Jesse you should 1v1 Jax with a bola tamer in the duel pit. I think theres a new ruleset that allows mounts.

I dont have a bola tamer, if this was an attempt to be funny, u lost.