UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Would you duel WKD?

AragornUO

Wanderer
Re: Would you duel WKD?

...What was that in English? I think Jax is getting upset about the

and some anime boobies in your avatar. proving your leetness on UOG vs Jesse is the least of your worries.

comment.

Jax

Wanderer

AragornUO said:
...What was that in English? I think Jax is getting upset about the

comment.
upset im not upset how could i be upaset i havent lost a 1v1 field in like goddamn 9 months and you who the fuck are you?

schismdream

Sorceror

No offense but Jax rocked you Jesse. no one goes around saying "no wait don't beat me up, let me go home and get a crobar first" I attack anything that's not blue and looks like a challenge or lower...I'm sorry but only idiots go looking for a fight with " big bubba of the game"

Also, complaining about not having ar or enough regs/ pots is useless. If you walk out of guard zones or are red....BE prepared...B-E-PREPARED. why would you walk around where you can get attacked with out any armour or good weps and supplies...then complain about how you lost...

IF your fighting and theres objects around I don't know anyone whoes gunna sit around and take a pounding cuase the guy is better...Fuck that! use anything possible and beat the shit out of them.

schismdream said:
No offense but Jax rocked you Jesse. no one goes around saying "no wait don't beat me up, let me go home and get a crobar first" I attack anything that's not blue and looks like a challenge or lower...I'm sorry but only idiots go looking for a fight with " big bubba of the game"

Also, complaining about not having ar or enough regs/ pots is useless. If you walk out of guard zones or are red....BE prepared...B-E-PREPARED. why would you walk around where you can get attacked with out any armour or good weps and supplies...then complain about how you lost...

IF your fighting and theres objects around I don't know anyone whoes gunna sit around and take a pounding cuase the guy is better...Fuck that! use anything possible and beat the shit out of them.

yes, i have no shame in getting roxed by a vanq supreme halberd and 40 ar.
its cool. this is just a videogame right?

Mico

Sorceror

WOW 17 pages of flame. GG. If you run out of flame, I'm selling flamestrike wand for you to continue flaming.

Mico said:
WOW 17 pages of flame. GG. If you run out of flame, I'm selling flamestrike wand for you to continue flaming.
selling unbonded 8x mare that auto bolas-8mil

nuffinmuch

Wanderer

i would love to fight wkd 1v1 i did have a chance to fight them 2v1 and i smoke checked both of their asses, a 3rd ran in as the 2nd fell and he didnt wanna stick around, but other then that they pretty good gankers when they got 6+ no less :<

Mico

Sorceror

wizzleworth said:
I'm more nervous of WKD when they are on there Miner characters. 7 Pick Axe's send me running in fear =<

Why is every words that come out of you is either flaming or talking shit? Just wondering

wizzleworth

Wanderer

Mico said:
Why is every words that come out of you is either flaming or talking shit? Just wondering

Had a rough childhood I s'pose. :cool:

Why is every word out of your mouth involve Taming and PvP?

Mico

Sorceror

wizzleworth said:
Had a rough childhood I s'pose. :cool:

Why is every word out of your mouth involve Taming and PvP?

I like to tame beetles and I enjoy PvP.

saul

Wanderer

so far WKD hasnt done anything except kill my blue characters... with their blue characters... how is that anti-pk?

enjoy the counts you traded for the two fishsteaks i had on me... that shit always comes back to bite you in the ass