UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Workout regiment

nekron_14

Sorceror
Re: Workout regiment

Buy the P90X, or become a Blocklayer (I've went from 202lbs, down to 153 in the past year from work alone).

Edalon

Squire

nekron_14;2145582 said:
Buy the P90X, or become a Blocklayer (I've went from 202lbs, down to 153 in the past year from work alone).

Imagine what you would look like if you would have worked the weights hard and eaten well during this time, stayed at 202 but lost the 50 lbs of fat. However good job on the weightloss!

nekron_14;2145582 said:

I have 2 friends who both have p90x and both do not use it anymore, but did get results when they did use it. Maybe ill try it out if i hit a plateau but im going to give what i have a shot, tomarrow is the day i start ill wake up eat some breakfast and do some laundry then give it hell and see what happens.

Subsequently i also walk between 7-10 miles 3 nights a week at work including stairs so I am not going to add to much cardio to start with, ill just clean up my diet more and add in the weight training and let the results happen (just the walking at work alone has lost me ~10 lbs in 3 months)