UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

why the best doesnt play

kas245

Wanderer
Re: why the best doesnt play

lol, this german only killed me because i had no armor and plus u had a aggy runic duh. Please dont talk like u know english we know its copied and pasted or drafted on word lololol

Rhadam

Page

Jab;1650882 said:
excuses, i love it....

L2P against bola tamers scrub.

Wow, i thought you might have actually had a reasonable argument against me at one point in time.

Tamers are fucking newb... If you don't train your mares you're even more of a fucking newb.

You are a type of person that fucking ruins Ultima Online. L2P a different template.

I bet you run when you get redlined 1v1 too.. and drink pots...

You have no respect from me...

Unskilled POS

Jab

Wanderer

Rhadam;1650892 said:
Wow, i thought you might have actually had a reasonable argument against me at one point in time.

Tamers are fucking newb... If you don't train your mares you're even more of a fucking newb.

You are a type of person that fucking ruins Ultima Online. L2P a different template.

Unskilled POS

LOL because i use the bu/sell forums to my advantage and i play a temp YOU dont like... makes me a newb... okay , cause that makes sense? LOL

If you think i want your respect, you sir are retarded. I dont need your respect or anything. I play to kill whoever ,whatever the cost. Sorry its not what you like.

Btw , i drink pots just like anyone else with a half of brain on this shard.

And i am not ruining UO , I am playing a aspect of the game that was created to use. Cry more please?

Jab

Wanderer

And if you dont like the game..... just fucking leave... stop crying about the way the game play is. there is a millon mmo's out there. fucking baby

Marbelou

Knight

Jab;1651013 said:
your the one friends with the GM's u get a GM and ill take that 5mil nigga

I believe ur the one who offered it. And i've talked to gm Mika and she said, its illegal to GM's to hold money. So i guess u need an Admin or something to do it..

Jab

Wanderer

Marbelou;1651018 said:
I believe ur the one who offered it. And i've talked to gm Mika and she said, its illegal to GM's to hold money. So i guess u need an Admin or something to do it..

i offered the fight... i aint offering trying to find a fucking GM or admin lol

kas245;1650691 said:
Jesse jane does a lot of talking but dont see him on the field
i havent played in about a week due to class.........but uhh u do know that all my chars arent named "Jesse Jane" right?
Rhadam;1650827 said:
First off, yes stun tamers exist, i have one.

Secondly, i'm talking about skill.... therefore you missed my point.

And if you think a stun tamer doesn't exist you are a fuckign moron.. you don't need gm skills to stun.
i have a stun tamer. ;) and tbh a stun tamer is harder to play than a stun mage.

Rhadam;1650892 said:

Unskilled POS

why train mares and waste time when someone can pay a scrub like u to do it for them? people earn gold in this game to spend it the way they like. some buy leather, some buy ingots.......you calling someone a nub because they didn't train their own mares is like u calling someone a nub because they bought a house instead of placing it their self.

Blacula-

Wanderer

anyone saying bola tamers are hard to play need to get the fuck outta here.. and btw jab nice call in 1v1 and still die with a mare and a 3 charge gheal rolfrloflo, lets go for money if u wish

Jab

Wanderer

Blacula-;1651061 said:
anyone saying bola tamers are hard to play need to get the fuck outta here.. and btw jab nice call in 1v1 and still die with a mare and a 3 charge gheal rolfrloflo, lets go for money if u wish

huh?
who the fuck is you

for moeny? sure where when?

Blacula-

Wanderer

Whenever, wherever.. but if you're going to use a mare im not going to sit onscreen, but you'll still die ;)