UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

why the best doesnt play

marley

Sorceror
why the best doesnt play

ok heres why the best there is, there was, and there ever will be doesnt play anymore.

a. your all gankig trash whos afraid to play without extreme numbers.

b. no one pays up on duels. as of right now im owed roughly ten mil. two accounts and a pair of fuck lags.

then if u page and try to get gms to hold the money, its not happening... hrmmmm

establish a duelng system with wagers??? hrmm why not?? oh ok sounds good.(ya)

and on top of all of this... aoe... if you cant see the problem, grow a brain cell

ohh and btw heres a perfect depiction of jesse jane vs lord t :gay:

and heres another perfect depiction of every on uog then me ..
:bowdown:-Marv, the best, Marley--The Marley

limecat.

Wanderer
Re: why the best doesnt play

protip: dont put wagers on duels when you havent been paid in the past..

if you;re owed 10mil.etc how did that all build up???? failure to recognise that its the internet leads to such results. very rarely will you find a person who tells the truth let alone stays true to their words on a game like UO.

but on another note - duelist wager system.. sounds okish but im sure it would be very hard to work out.. would it just be an automated system in which items are placed on hold and the winner gets all items in the pool??

ie: 500k duel.. both players put 500k into the pool and the winner gets his money back + the other players. hence- 500k win (profit)

marley

Sorceror

DapperDan;1641440 said:
I dont play, but not for those reasons. Thx for making the thread about me.

thats an lol situation.

and jesse y talk shit. should i just join a good guild and make it that much more overpowering?? no id rather face a challenge so suck it boy..

u-:foff:-me

marley;1641269 said:
ok heres why the best there is, there was, and there ever will be doesnt play anymore.

a. your all gankig trash whos afraid to play without extreme numbers.

b. no one pays up on duels. as of right now im owed roughly ten mil. two accounts and a pair of fuck lags.

then if u page and try to get gms to hold the money, its not happening... hrmmmm

establish a duelng system with wagers??? hrmm why not?? oh ok sounds good.(ya)

and on top of all of this... aoe... if you cant see the problem, grow a brain cell

ohh and btw heres a perfect depiction of jesse jane vs lord t :gay:

and heres another perfect depiction of every on uog then me ..
:bowdown:-Marv, the best, Marley--The Marley

a. the shard has always been like that, so why did you even play before?
b. make money other ways. duel for fun, not for the ego boost.
c. aoe is screwed: http://www.uogamers.com/forum/general-discussion/148484-aoe-back-how-except-purples.html

marley

Sorceror

hey moron the main problem with the aoe is purples. im an alchemist, if i decide i wanna pk someone and i cant use my pots, im wasting a skill. how about we make it impossible for a tank mage to hit a blue with his hally.

sounds good huh moron??

marley;1641531 said:
hey moron the main problem with the aoe is purples. im an alchemist, if i decide i wanna pk someone and i cant use my pots, im wasting a skill. how about we make it impossible for a tank mage to hit a blue with his hally.

sounds good huh moron??

Idiot.