UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

why the best doesnt play

CrazyJoey

Sorceror
Re: why the best doesnt play

Jab;1650284 said:
rage? uh thats def not raging me.... lol i could care less about you dumb retards. LOL

Raging me would be my wife telling me to do laundry or dishes. ;/

of course, that would disrupt your precious UO time ;\

Jab

Wanderer

CrazyJoey;1650287 said:
of course, that would disrupt your precious UO time ;\

Nah ,
that usally disrupts my football or college basketball or new york yankees. depending on the time of year..

Jab

Wanderer

CrazyJoey;1650281 said:
sure, i just dont have 2 mills
we can do it for 200k which is what i got..

i dont play games anymore, real life.. you know how it is...
oh wait, you dont ;\

are you kidding me? the "uber leet fagget" does even have 2 mil?

go jummp off a bridge.

your a fucking joke.

p.s. i believe the military doesnt give me a choice but to have a life .... so retract your last retarded unfactual statement. Moron

Hate8

Wanderer

Jab, 321 All Kill, Rasberry or whoever the fuck you are, shut the fuck up.

YOU ARE NOT GOOD AT THIS GAME, KEEP YOUR MOUTH SHUT FAGGOT.

- Sheivan

CJ and Coldblooded are like 10x better than you and they dont really play anymore. (But yeah, you should log on more often because theres actually people better than you :()

CrazyJoey

Sorceror

Jab;1650289 said:
are you kidding me? the "uber leet fagget" does even have 2 mil?

go jummp off a bridge.

your a fucking joke.

p.s. i believe the military doesnt give me a choice but to have a life .... so retract your last retarded unfactual statement. Moron

lets see, how does money determine how good i am?
also, i didn't play for ages, my house fell with everything i had, that explains me being poor.
now lets pretend we all have lives and go do something else

Hate8

Wanderer

CrazyJoey;1650281 said:
sure, i just dont have 2 mills
we can do it for 200k which is what i got..

He will use a tamer with a 7x mare.. thats pointless

Jab

Wanderer

shievan,

how do you know who i am ? lol

tamer/ stun alchmy / dexer/ bard

all templates allowed in game.... if you cant beat it .... L2adapt newb

Jab

Wanderer

oh and sheivan ill put your fucking face down ass up too if you want.

5mils field wrong entrance.... lemme know when.

kas245

Wanderer

LOl crazy joey was the worst------------------
ju suk ----------------- HAHHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHA stupid german

CrazyJoey;1650292 said:
lets see, how does money determine how good i am?
also, i didn't play for ages, my house fell with everything i had, that explains me being poor.
now lets pretend we all have lives and go do something else

Crazy you used to be terrible, but you really did turn your game around..

And your english has definatly come along considering you couldnt form complete sentences in vent the last time I was in vent with you.

coldblood

Knight

kas245;1650304 said:

sup kas
you finally got a manly voice?

Rhadam

Page

JesseJane;1650221 said:
if u cant afford lighting wands, ur stupid. they are free. go kill some monsters and collect a few. this isnt 1998 UO, its a new era. radaham you rly should try divinity if you dont like razor macros and pot-lighting wand combos.

You obviously completely missed the point... anyways... i'll explain it to you...

It's not the fact that you can get wands... it's the fact that they really have taken skill out of the game...

It's also NOT THE IDEA THAT I DON'T LIKE THE MACROS... it's that it has taken skill away from the game

I don't care if you use them, it just automatically labels you as unskilled...

I don't want to hear your opinion because you are wrong... OKAY UNDERSTAND? good.

I don't care if you can afford it, i don't care if you can use it, i'm saying that it's taking away from the game. You moron.

The fact that you didn't comprehend what i said makes you an idiot.

Just because you can use razor macros doesn't make you any good... so shut the fuck up.

Rhadam;1650342 said:
You obviously completely missed the point... anyways... i'll explain it to you...

It's not the fact that you can get wands... it's the fact that they really have taken skill out of the game...

It's also NOT THE IDEA THAT I DON'T LIKE THE MACROS... it's that it has taken skill away from the game

I don't want to hear your opinion because you are wrong... OKAY UNDERSTAND? good.

I don't care if you can afford it, i don't care if you can use it, i'm saying that it's taking away from the game. You moron.

Just because you can use razor macros doesn't make you any good... so shut the fuck up.

as jesse said, go play divinity, die 20x, and make up some excuse about how something is cheap/overpowered and it's taking away from the game

Rhadam;1650342 said:

so it takes less skill to put an extra button combination into a dump to use a wand?
i think it shows that the people who use wands have the skill, the skill to know that mana conservation is a key part of pvp. using alchemy pots, conservation of mana again......and it DOES actually take skill to be a good alchy dueler. not everyone can pot combo someone with something other than exp ebolt. i comprehended ur post fine, you were crying because someone obv killed u by out thinking you. you saying that wands and pots are gay is like someone making a thread about a guy who uses the spell "curse" too much. wands have always been in the game as well as pots(although they might not have been as powerful). and u talking about "chugging" 1v1, lol thats some vagina shit if ive ever heard some. this is why you have things like "stun". if you cant kill someone on the field that is chugging pots, then u either need to practice ur pvp skillz or change ur template. but for fucks sake, stop whining.

LEARN TO ADAPT OR GTFO

WaRgAzM

Knight

Rhadam;1650342 said:

You are still whining.

kas245;1650304 said:
You are still a stupid Brazilian?

Lynyrd

Knight

Rhadam;1649859 said:
Can you include that dexxers hit way too often?

Purple Potions do way too much damage for how easy it is to throw them/gm alchy....

ganking is out of hand... i agree...

PlayUO is newb as hell...

Razor is newb as hell....

Magic weapons do too much damage...

Magic armour protects too much against normal weapons....

Runics are gay...

Faction blessed weapons are stupid....

Bonded pets is retarded....

7x mares, need i say more?

Running 1v1.... Chugging pots 1v1 while not stunned or parad...

Lag.....

Target random...

anything that isn't a horse, llama, or ostard.... because targetting is fucked...

wands...

explosion eq pot macroes with 2 buttons...

If you don't ping under 60 you can't compete....

Remember the good old days where a large group was 3 people? When you couldn't make a macro do everything but suck your cock....

I only play Hybrid because there's nothing else decent... I would quit but it would all just have become a waste of time... just like putting all that time into OSI and have them completely change the rules...

You can either find 0 people to fight... or 20 at one time...

There's too much shit to name thats wrong with this game now..

Not sure why i still play...

In fact i have no idea why i'm posting this, you are all newbs anyways... likely that 90% of you are just freeloading douchebags that never actually played OSI...

People are too afraid to die and lose their loot that they need to do anything possible to win...

Does anyone else think this guy is the whiniest scrub ever?

Rhadam

Page

Trust me i've pvpd with those combos... yea it's fun to kill people with them once in a while... but when i get on my tamer and stun all kill eb, it really gets boring fast.... mostly because i was a challenge to kill someone.. but at the same time a fair fight...

Yea it takes skill to duel 1v1 with pots... i can agree there... but not field 1v1 with pots... because normally that consists of either ganks, or explosion eb pot... or explosion eq pot... and most people don't stick around when they see explosion potions...

You didn't get my post... you didn't comprehend it... you are an idiot. It's not that i care if i die to these things, but honestly if you are content with these combos, and are content with ganking 5v1... congrats to you on being a simple minded idiot.

Most of the time that i die 1v1 it's to having 200ms ping... Everybody just runs when they can't kill me... and i stick around to die when it's 1v1... I also stick around even when i'm outnumbered because i don't care if i lose my shit... oo faction points... who cares... ooo regs who cares... ooo pots i don't care...

half the time i kill someone i rez them and let them have their shit back... This is why i like to have fair fights... because fair fights are fun.. ganking 5v1 isn't fun... being ganked 5v1 isn't fun... but getting ganked 7v2 and living is fun... especially when they use newb tactics like bolas and para...

I've had my fun in UO... sure i'm not the best... but i'm not the worst...

Keep playing the same old game if you want... i don't care... but this server is getting old fast... but divinity is the same... razor macros have killed UO... and PlayUO just has hotkeys for the same things you have to put into razor macros.

You can say im whining... whatever... but you know the truth... and so does everyone else.

Rhadam;1650539 said:
Trust me i've pvpd with those combos... yea it's fun to kill people with them once in a while... but when i get on my tamer and stun all kill eb, it really gets boring fast.... mostly because i was a challenge to kill someone.. but at the same time a fair fight...

Yea it takes skill to duel 1v1 with pots... i can agree there... but not field 1v1 with pots... because normally that consists of either ganks, or explosion eb pot... or explosion eq pot... and most people don't stick around when they see explosion potions...

You didn't get my post... you didn't comprehend it... you are an idiot. It's not that i care if i die to these things, but honestly if you are content with these combos, and are content with ganking 5v1... congrats to you on being a simple minded idiot.

Most of the time that i die 1v1 it's to having 200ms ping... Everybody just runs when they can't kill me... and i stick around to die when it's 1v1... I also stick around even when i'm outnumbered because i don't care if i lose my shit... oo faction points... who cares... ooo regs who cares... ooo pots i don't care...

half the time i kill someone i rez them and let them have their shit back... This is why i like to have fair fights... because fair fights are fun.. ganking 5v1 isn't fun... being ganked 5v1 isn't fun... but getting ganked 7v2 and living is fun... especially when they use newb tactics like bolas and para...

I've had my fun in UO... sure i'm not the best... but i'm not the worst...

Keep playing the same old game if you want... i don't care... but this server is getting old fast... but divinity is the same... razor macros have killed UO... and PlayUO just has hotkeys for the same things you have to put into razor macros.

You can say im whining... whatever... but you know the truth... and so does everyone else.

a PvP tamer is a cheap template but you have TONS more to lose if u actually use good mares......so its balanced imo..........you die, ur losing ur pet or 300k for the summon.

first ur crying about wands and pots, now its ur ping?

para on the field is for people who run......i personally dont use it very often.

bolas on the field are for people who offscreen(so pretty much everyone)
a bola isnt any more deadly than a stun......in fact, i would rather be bola'd then stunned in a group fight. this is why you dont ride an ethy. bond a pet, hop back on and fight some more. if they keep bolaing you, its prob because ur running. if u get bola'd, turn a sync on em before they can load up, or simply invise and get back on ur mount. a man who is bolaing you has either farmed the materials or bought the bolas, he is using the resources he has gathered. why is that any different than someone having inscribe? or should we all just 5x each other on the field? you are pretty much just whining for the sake of attention, you and i both know that making a thread like this isnt gonna change anything, why make it? [SIZE=+5]THIS SHARD IS CALLED HYBRID FOR A REASON[/SIZE]