UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

who needs a zerg to raid ? we don't !! G A N K G U I L D

VLADO IS THE ONE WITH POTHEAD'S NAMES SO I THOUGHT IT WAS HIM and he is very easy to kill , soooooooo KURUPTED WHERE IS MY 5KK ? next time don't be so rude , the wolf got nervous.

Oportunista

Wanderer
Epic semidar raid 6 ps´s ON OUR FACEEEEEEEEEEE
where is the boss zerg ? hided ? stealthed ?
How about ID´s fans ? thankz for keeping the idoc in minoc for US !
hands up \o/\o/
You were killed by a Marcondes
You have been Looted by a Marcondes
*You see a marcondes using ur dead body
**You WERE RAPED BY A MARCONDES

Blame

Knight
SOMEONE CAN EXPLAIN ME HOW CAN DROP 2 ARTY FROM A CHAMP AND ALSO ON THE BAG OF SOMEONE DIDNT HIT THE CHAMP?
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

OK OK MAN THE PICTURE OF THE MKP IS UP THERE AHAHA KEEP CRYING

KISSES

Just one to Fallen's backpack.
''AHAHAHAHAHA KEEEP CRYING
AHAHAHAHA
KISSES AHAHAHA
WE GANKED SAMPIRE!!!
YES!
AHAHAHAH''

CONTINUING THE LAST CHAPTER , RIKTOSO PART 2!! BUT NOW THIS TIME WE HAD AN EXTRA HELP FROM [[X]] GUILD PLAYER.

2 MARCONDES + HICKS VS ALVIN- VLADO -ADIRAEL

THANKS ALL 3 AGAIN FOR THE SECOND TIME THIS NIGHT AND HAVE A LOVELY NIGHT !! NEXT TIME, TRY TO DO A LITTLE BE FASTER .

aaaa.jpg

aaaaa2.jpg

wow ronaldo why do you turn all your minions into braindead also? WE....ARE....MARCONDES....wtf nerds it's just a champ spawn not 300 just because you win 1 spawn a week out of 20 doesnt mean anybody cares either way you are the worst stealth archers ive ever seen because you spend 95% of your time hiding instead of fighting you should only hide when your health is low but you just pop out to shoot once wiff and then imediately hide again its pretty pathetic but i guess we shouldnt expect nothing from someone who never could play a real archer competentley to begin with

Dude read definition of crying word before You accuse someone of doing it cause You literally dont know what does crying mean ... lmao, its not irritating at all, and it was nice change from kicking ur ass on pvper... at least some challenge when i use sampire ;) even if You got robe on the very same spawn (Which is highly doubtful) its nice and congratulatons. Noone is crying, neither being mad... i am happy You ve had Your 5 mins, must be frustrated if u post every single raid on forum ... Moreover if slightly over 1h for solo spawn is boring and too long for ya then raid me earlier and finish urself... oh wait You wouldnt be able to finish it even if interrupt ya using a tailor ;x finish this little forum game of increasing ur e-peen and watch more spawns, You miss quiet a lot ;p

MB

Knight
SOMEONE CAN EXPLAIN ME HOW CAN DROP ARTY ON THE BAG OF SOMEONE DIDNT HIT THE CHAMP?
Receiving an arty is not dependent on hitting the champ, you have to do damage to any part of the spawn and be within the spawn area when the champ drops. Those who did more damage have a better chance of winning the roll.

Ibra, what does MARCONDES mean? When I Google it, I get a bunch of male underwear models.

GIulianoB

Wanderer
Receiving an arty is not dependent on hitting the champ, you have to do damage to any part of the spawn and be within the spawn area when the champ drops. Those who did more damage have a better chance of winning the roll.

Ibra, what does MARCONDES mean? When I Google it, I get a bunch of male underwear models.

good, but what about 2 artys on the same champ? haha