UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

who needs a zerg to raid ? we don't !! G A N K G U I L D

Blacula

Knight
Thought EasyUO was now allowed along with all your other automated garbage? :confused:

*Lumbers back to his cave, places club in the corner, tinkers with his stone age Razor Program*
At least you can't china-cast anymore.

Speaking of which, where are they? lol

Blacula

Knight
Good thing I picked a new main:

12 scrolls , he got 6, btw , only trash ps , haha and of course i did not die ,but im not here for the ps my friend . like i said before , and THANKS AGAIN!! no forum pvp for me ! thats all :)

Killa DJ

Sorceror
Funny because I remember getting 6 off your PK, and your other blue friend I killed had 0... How do you figure you got 12 scrolls? Ah yes and my PVM also got scrolls on corpse (with no protection so 12 is not possible)

If your not here for the PS what are you here for? I hope you aren't here to PVP because you guys got owned 1 vs 3, and pretty much just collected all the gold for me :)

Funny because I remember getting 6 off your PK, and your other blue friend I killed had 0... How do you figure you got 12 scrolls? Ah yes and my PVM also got scrolls on corpse (with no protection so 12 is not possible)

If your not here for the PS what are you here for? I hope you aren't here to PVP because you guys got owned 1 vs 3, and pretty much just collected all the gold for me :)

liar (and we both know the truth ) haha u are going to hell dude !!

u and alvin :)