UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

who needs a zerg to raid ? we don't !! G A N K G U I L D

Chumley

Sorceror
12 scrolls , he got 6, btw , only trash ps , haha and of course i did not die ,but im not here for the ps my friend . like i said before , and THANKS AGAIN!! no forum pvp for me ! thats all :)

liar (and we both know the truth ) haha u are going to hell dude !!

u and alvin :)

No Forums Pvp for you

Hi im ibra i use no punctuation because fuck it its for the rich folk and i always know that ill never forum pvp but hey i just killed u in game and stole scrolls died then killed you then stealthed then hid then got revealed then smoke bombed then ran away here is picture of me killing you hahahah no forum pvp i know youll reply saying you won but i dont need no gank because i can kill you 2v1 and steal your coon no gank guild marcondes, oh btw, i, actually, use, a, lot, of, comas, because, whyy,not,smokebomb.

[insert picture of crying baby here]

dyno

Sorceror
Well after reading over this thread, and seeing the screen shots.... lets be honest about what happens on any champ you kill.... you dont kill anyone, not on your own, u dont do anything on your own. everytime u have taken a CHAMP, it was because u ran off with the boss while real pvpers, were actually fighting.
you only attack people with no wep skill or at <20% life. you play a stealth archer FT.(how wide is the yellow streak up your back) on a game where dying costs u 3k, imaginary gold. so imagine how heartless u must be in RL.
i could train a retarded, drooling, thumbless, blind, deaf, monkey to play a stealth archer.... and he might be better then you on his first outing....
i would call you worthless but, burn victoms could use your skin. so for you when you see organ donor boxes always check yes.... or your life will be completely wasted.

GIulianoB

Wanderer
Well after reading over this thread, and seeing the screen shots.... lets be honest about what happens on any champ you kill.... you dont kill anyone, not on your own, u dont do anything on your own. everytime u have taken a CHAMP, it was because u ran off with the boss while real pvpers, were actually fighting.
you only attack people with no wep skill or at <20% life. you play a stealth archer FT.(how wide is the yellow streak up your back) on a game where dying costs u 3k, imaginary gold. so imagine how heartless u must be in RL.
i could train a retarded, drooling, thumbless, blind, deaf, monkey to play a stealth archer.... and he might be better then you on his first outing....
i would call you worthless but, burn victoms could use your skin. so for you when you see organ donor boxes always check yes.... or your life will be completely wasted.

MIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIM

That is what i understand from your post HAHAHA

Nice rage tragic tard

hickman48

Knight
Nice rage tragic tard
Its pretty funny that ibra brags about being able to kill someone and lead a champ away when he has to wait for spawn to work them down to 30% hp or less. As for the rage post its due to the fact that ibra posted some bs like he took a champ from anyone from what i heard there was another group of players down there fighting vs dyno and nero < they decided to bailed out when they had to deal with the stealth archer and 3 other people, But congrats to ibra he finally pulled some scrolls after at least 15 attempts that i know of.

Most of the time his raides end up looking something like this.

http://imgur.com/a/fQ946

I really like the one where he stands in thunderstorm.

GIulianoB

Wanderer
Its pretty funny that ibra brags about being able to kill someone and lead a champ away when he has to wait for spawn to work them down to 30% hp or less. As for the rage post its due to the fact that ibra posted some bs like he took a champ from anyone from what i heard there was another group of players down there fighting vs dyno and nero < they decided to bailed out when they had to deal with the stealth archer and 3 other people, But congrats to ibra he finally pulled some scrolls after at least 15 attempts that i know of.

Most of the time his raides end up looking something like this.

http://imgur.com/a/fQ946

I really like the one where he stands in thunderstorm.

ok i will start take SS from your deady body, maybe i need one external HD for it HAHAHAHAHA

and also publish your RAGE on voice from MB video by dying for a MARCONDES HAHAHAHAHA fucking loser

GIulianoB

Wanderer
Where are the screenshots of your latest ''success'' ?
Reskilling 3 new players on coon for 30 minutes. Griefing newbies with suits worth roughly 300k each ; ].
Just dont complain there is nobody to play with later.

Because it is just funny when is HZ, you mad for the noobs? so make a anti raid for then!

This is felluca my friend we can kill who we want!

If you are not good enough stay on trammel and malas!

And btw yesterday has just 1 stealther and not 2.

Kisses!

THIS CHAPTER I WANNA SAY A SPECIAL THANKS TO "HELLA HIGH' I THINK ITS 'VLADO" RIGHT ? FOR THIS 3X1 NINJA (yes one ninja), I KILLED YOUR 2 BLUE NOOB FRIENDS AND THEN U CRIED THAT I ONLY ATTACKED NOOBS ,SO WHAT I DID ? I KILLED U 1X1 2 SEC AFTER U SAID THAT RIGHT NEXT TO YOUR FRIENDS BODY . SUCK THAT AND REMEMBER NEXT TIME TO BE QUITE NEXT TO A MARCONDES , BIATCH! i wanna see u asking for a 1x1 again with me . thanks again this chapter is yours !

to be continued !

Alvin1337

Sorceror
THIS CHAPTER I WANNA SAY THANKS TO "HELLA HIGH' I THINK ITS 'VLADO" RIGHT ? FOR THIS 3X1 NINJA (yes one ninja), I KILLED YOUR 2 BLUE NOOB FRIENDS AND THEN U CRIED THAT I ONLY ATTACKED NOOBS ,SO WHAT I DID ? I KILLED U 1X1 2 SEC AFTER U SAID THAT RIGHT NEXT TO YOUR FRIENDS BODY . SUCK THAT AND REMEMBER NEXT TIME TO BE QUITE NEXT TO A MARCONDES , BIATCH! i wanna see u asking for a 1x1 again with me . thanks again this chapter is yours !

to be continued !

I THINK ITS 'VLADO" RIGHT ?

And I think you are retarded.
Perhabs Vlado will let you lick his shoes for some pvp tips if you ask him nicely.

hickman48

Knight
T I THINK ITS 'VLADO" RIGHT ?
No its kurupted and don't 1v1 him he wont pay up the 5 mil.

I KILLED U 1X1 2 SEC AFTER U SAID THAT RIGHT NEXT TO YOUR FRIENDS BODY . SUCK THAT AND REMEMBER NEXT TIME TO BE QUITE NEXT TO A MARCONDES , BIATCH!

I think your over exaggerating here 2 seconds to kill someone you play an archer would take you 2-3 swings if you never missed this is at least 3.75 seconds and that's if you never missed.