UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Who can kill Kenny Rodgers in his 7x7 in game? Your chance to win 50k!

Jam-hybrid

Knight
Re: Who can kill Kenny Rodgers in his 7x7 in game? Your chance to win 50k!

drakrum-hybrid;2084829 said:
Theres a few around that can do it.

Then why don't you kill the character inside his house and make an easy 100k.

character

Wanderer

andrewUO6529;2085134 said:
ya that works against pentagrams but not my design :D, everyones tryed that for all the people attempting hehe
EDIT:
Prize is upgraded to 100k for anyone willing to try, need more people trying so I can verify it at the fullest level. The more failures, the better!

AIM or PM me

back when i use to do it and when you taught it to me i never noticed pentagrams. i guess it was because circle trans was on

or did they patch it and now you have to target an actual item inside and not the ground under the house?

andrewUO6529

Sorceror

nono i was just explaining to that guy that pentagrams dont block LOS like the ovens do in my guide lolol

Was simply saying that targeting the ground would be the same effect as the pentagrams, your still targeting the ground by targeting the pentagram :)

Basically one of the most used ways, you just change your resolution off screen a bit from the home, it breaks up into chunks removing sight of any items/plot click where you see grass terrain, position yourself so many tiles away from one of the 4 corner walls on the house, and throw the pot using last target from previous target.

character

Wanderer

ahhh. what i get for reading every other post haha

andrewUO6529

Sorceror
Re: House Killing (Including Exploit) Have Been Abolished! How-To PK proof Guide!

andrewUO6529;2084011 said:

Heres a pic of the exploit, my buddies sitting in his 18x18 3rd floor in the center, and i threw MS + Exp pots underneath the plot hitting him. This is what the ovens block, they serve as real walls on the bottom breaking the LOS that allows this.

As you can tell you just hafta change resolution and its easy.

scrolling back a few pages heres a few pics of me throwing explode pots + ms on my friend in game in his 18x18, he was standing in the center and on 3rd floor and I could hit him anywhere inside the 18x18 with all walls on edges :)

EDIT: my resolution was set to 1900x600 lol :)

100K if anyone succeeds on killing kenny rodgers in the 7x7 still going, pm or aim me to test it, thx!

andrewUO6529

Sorceror

Prize raised to 200k, all you have to do is kill Kenny Rodgers in his 7x7.. I dare you all! :)

andrewUO6529

Sorceror

a lawyer;2085490 said:
where's the house at???

just aim or PM me and ill log kenny in and gate u to house so u can try

aim in sig

PRIZE of 200k to first person to kill kenny in his 7x7! I DARE YOU ALL!

Jam-hybrid

Knight

Your guide should also say that the tiles above the stone ovens have to be clear or the ovens won't place. I didn't know this.

andrewUO6529

Sorceror

eh it shows me building the design like that :p, bigger houses you can have a second floor easy, small houses all u can do is place a wall in the center and tiles on top with openspots for ovens if u really want a second floor that bad :D

sssuuu

Knight

Trammeled by request of the thread creator. Says wanted to repost into guide section and no addition comments on thread...ect...

*Rides away on an emu*