UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Who can kill Kenny Rodgers in his 7x7 in game? Your chance to win 50k!

andrewUO6529

Sorceror
Re: House Killing (Including Exploit) Have Been Abolished! How-To PK proof Guide!

a new adjustment had to be made to the 7x7 (since it was a small and not large design), the entrance had to be centered due to the far left being a open wall needed of neighboring walls. With the entrance centered that has been fixed. Parliament has failed, anymore takers please PM or aim me, thank you.

andrewUO6529

Sorceror
Re: Who can kill Kenny Rodgers in his 7x7 in game? Your chance to win 50k!

fixed read other thread :)

EDIT: Thank you for combining them whoever took the time too, most appreciated <3

drakrum-hybrid

Sorceror

Put stone pentagrams down. Do it, and trust me it wont happen anymore.

andrewUO6529

Sorceror

drakrum-hybrid;2084744 said:
Put stone pentagrams down. Do it, and trust me it wont happen anymore.

pentagrams dont block LOS, the problem was fixed but thanks for idea hehehe. You need something that blocks view to throw (cannot be seen targeting) not hiding the terrain down there unfortunately it will just let you throw it on them :).

Jam-hybrid

Knight

How big does the place have to be so you don't have to place stone ovens on the front steps?

Parliament

Sorceror

damn dude you seem pretty proud of all this, you must have spent a lot of time on it wtf tho you cant even go inside the house cuz you have the entrance blocked. nobody would ever customize a house like this, its a waste of time and a waste of a plot.

thanks for the 50k tho

andrewUO6529

Sorceror

Parliament;2084779 said:
damn dude you seem pretty proud of all this, you must have spent a lot of time on it wtf tho you cant even go inside the house cuz you have the entrance blocked. nobody would ever customize a house like this, its a waste of time and a waste of a plot.

thanks for the 50k tho

you can go inside the house, stone ovens are removable from outside.. larger designs wont even need it in front either, MS still blocked without it its just to make sure exp pots dont manage :)

drakrum-hybrid

Sorceror

andrewUO6529;2084746 said:
pentagrams dont block LOS, the problem was fixed but thanks for idea hehehe. You need something that blocks view to throw (cannot be seen targeting) not hiding the terrain down there unfortunately it will just let you throw it on them :).

you cant acquire the target of the terrain underneath while those are placed.

Jam-hybrid

Knight

drakrum-hybrid;2084799 said:

Couldn't those be deleted in sallos?

andrewUO6529

Sorceror

drakrum-hybrid;2084799 said:

Oh but you can, throw an explode pot on one above on the plot, it serves as any normal terrain would. When people are using the exploit to target under your house, they are pretty much removing chunks of the house of view in block formation (including items like that) and then targeting land positioning from the surrounding corners. Stone ovens purpose is the same as a wall, for instance if you stand behind a stone oven and theres another person in front of the oven on the opposite end then he cannot cast on you.

EDIT:

And abbatoirs/pentagrams are nothing but terrain items, wouldn't be blocking anything unfortunately. Sure you cant see the grass but it doesnt mean you cant throw the pots on the pentagram/abbatoir.

drakrum-hybrid

Sorceror

you cant throw it on an item that cant be seen, and the los your trying to target will be blocked by the static which cant be removed from visual via razor

andrewUO6529

Sorceror

drakrum-hybrid;2084808 said:
you cant throw it on an item that cant be seen, and the los your trying to target will be blocked by the static which cant be removed from visual via razor

heres a pic of me doing it with pentagrams under the house, sorry doesnt work =/

drakrum-hybrid

Sorceror

Ohhh you dont know the method i was speaking of then. I hope you figure it out, but you cant kill proof any house. Sorry for the waste.

andrewUO6529

Sorceror

drakrum-hybrid;2084824 said:
Ohhh you dont know the method i was speaking of then. I hope you figure it out, but you cant kill proof any house. Sorry for the waste.

Its already been proven and done that its kill proof, please read throughout the number of posts including the guide (First page).

andrewUO6529

Sorceror

drakrum-hybrid;2084829 said:
Theres a few around that can do it.

No one has done it yet, many have tried. Parliament could not do it on the updates and thats saying something. Hes a smart bugger! :p

Its still up for try's tho, you cant just assume they can do it when no one has done it yet :)

EDIT:
Prize is upgraded to 100k for anyone willing to try, need more people trying so I can verify it at the fullest level. The more failures, the better!

AIM or PM me

character

Wanderer

drakrum-hybrid;2084824 said:

lol shit is easy as fuck. stack items behind house to see inside , use circle transpareny, target . move back until you can drop your ms.

andrewUO6529

Sorceror

Skyfal;2085128 said:
lol shit is easy as fuck. stack items behind house to see inside , use circle transpareny, target . move back until you can drop your ms.

ya that works against pentagrams but not my design :D, everyones tryed that for all the people attempting hehe
EDIT:
Prize is upgraded to 100k for anyone willing to try, need more people trying so I can verify it at the fullest level. The more failures, the better!

AIM or PM me