UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Who can kill Kenny Rodgers in his 7x7 in game? Your chance to win 50k!

andrewUO6529

Sorceror
Re: House Killing (Including Exploit) Have Been Abolished! How-To PK proof Guide!

let me say I didnt make that design nor did I inspect it. Nor do I know if the entrance stoves were placed properly or even there for that matter, still not good enough :D. Ill have a thorough review shortly.

shindig

Sorceror
Re: House Killing (Including Exploit) Have Been Abolished! How-To PK proof Guide!

hey dude if you got rid of the upstairs windows I wouldn't have been able to do it, i threw a pot into the upstairs from where I was standing in the pic above after the other guy eq'd twice.

with sallos i could . remove the oven and cast the blade spirit behind it

andrewUO6529

Sorceror

Nunim-hybrid;2084217 said:
I can confirm that you've killed me in the house, I was killed by Aitne and Ted Haggard, I'm sorry there is no prize besides proving this guy wrong, unless it is my fault, with a housing construction error but I followed his example to the letter as far as I know. I was merely testing the concept that someone else created but I'd be willing to give the killers a small sum for their troubles.

Andrew, I invite you to see my house for yourself and see if it is up to design specifications.

Shindig, may I ask how you were able to kill me?

im not gonna pass that design unfortunately, you should have maximized your outer wall like I said, the size you are the size you have to make, you cant cut the plot off like that unfortunately.

As for the windows, yea thats not a bad idea to remove them.
you need the sides to be where they are at, and you need to extend more ovens throughout the inside the bigger the home gets.

And the thing with the blade spirit is even if it was casted behind the oven then it still shouldnt be able to hit the player inside.

Ill make a design for you guys, and I will afk in it tommorrow

sssuuu

Knight

oh no, the challenge is still on!

*Rides away on an emu*

andrewUO6529

Sorceror

forgot the trash barrel on tele entrance also :p

andrewUO6529

Sorceror

Ted haggard and his friend have failed to kill me in my pk PROOF 7x7

They just attempted..

Can only EQ ^_^

EDIT:

also could not cast a blade spirit inside this time :D

The design will stay up tommorrow also and I will allow people to attempt on it, Stay tuned for more people attempting to kill me updates! :p *grins*

Nunim-hybrid

Sorceror

Yes, now that you've removed the windows from the design they can't kill you, I didn't see any mention about a trash barrel on the teleporter either. I've since redesigned, using the entire plot, although that didn't seem to matter.

Does it now meet your design specifications? Trash barrel is on the teleporter, oven blocking, no windows second floor.

Attachments

• design2.jpg
    design2.jpg
    85.7 KB · Views: 66

andrewUO6529

Sorceror

just make sure the new features happen:

*Tall wall last top floor surrounding
*Make sure all corners of home are placed (wall corner)
*thoroughly check and make sure each stove is covering every two tiles correctly without missing a tile
*Always make sure you are standing in 4th tile radius around you in the home, back walls count as one tile
*place trash barrel on telepad once inside and placing stove in front
*house must be completely solid, walls to the farthest of sides
*One wall open for entrance to telepad (dont mistakenly remove two walls)

ill change the guide a little bit so people dont make anymore mistakes

sssuuu

Knight

What about if there was a neighbor next to the house that had 4-story house and was able to look down on your roof and target it!

Wouldn't that be the one exception to the house you have currently?

*Rides away on an emu*

andrewUO6529

Sorceror

sssuuu;2084253 said:
What about if there was a neighbor next to the house that had 4-story house and was able to look down on your roof and target it!

*Rides away on an emu*

Thats when you do what the old design had, on top would be nothing but posts, Posts create it to where all areas are untargetable for both ms and throwing pots it says cannot be seen on any of the posts you click :). Great question, glad you asked!

And the current design might be enough actually, haven't tested it, the outskirts of tall walls should pretty much prevent it too, if it doesn't then surely posts will.

Ill add it to the guide for ya!

RAKninja

Page

sssuuu;2084253 said:

*Rides away on an emu*

not if you use roof tiles supposedly.

andrewUO6529

Sorceror

RAKninja;2084257 said:
not if you use roof tiles supposedly.

Roof tiles sadly (only for the 2 story home) is targetable, and can get ya killed fast.

Back two edges of roof targetable from outside, 4 story to 3rd very targetable.

The Mute Muse

Sorceror

When I checked it, you couldn't target any of the real roof tiles. I was using a one story house where the roof was on the 2nd floor. What are you doing, targeting under it?

[Edit: GAH! You are right! You can target any of it! Wtf? Maybe it was the type of roof I used the 1st time. I will test it more tomorrow. Or feel free to do it an ill just stfu cuz apparently I don't know how to reliably test stuff. :(

Damn't

Sorceror
Re: Who can kill Kenny Rodgers in his 7x7 in game? Your chance to win 50k!

Diamond's Inc.;2083612 said:
that house design is uggggly. and serves no purpose. in fact, wtf is the deal with this in the first place. to get kudos for making an ugly as fuck house?

LMAO!!

That's exactly the same thing that crossed my mind, either someone is an attention whore, or they're extremely proud of designing a house which is ugly as fuck, and is also useless.. (Or you'd save the $$ from what it costs for the design, well, there'd be your PK proof + larger house.

Amish Ned and Diamond's INC said it right with their posts...

Damn't

Sorceror

Jaxsyn;2083742 said:
"Oh, I must have been standing on the wrong tile"

rofl

Yeah, there's so many center tiles to choose from in a 7 x 7.. LMAO

andrewUO6529

Sorceror

Yea =/ ive raised the roof tiles high and low, targetable ftl for 2 story

Code Blue

Knight

dixie;2084137 said:
You're a moron. Also, I do like to afk housekill people sometimes. I guess you were right about one thing.

Oh my dixies!

I like to house kill too:D

andrewUO6529

Sorceror

andrewUO6529;2084244 said:

Ted haggard and his friend have failed to kill me in my pk PROOF 7x7

They just attempted..

Can only EQ ^_^

EDIT:

also could not cast a blade spirit inside this time :D

The design will stay up tommorrow also and I will allow people to attempt on it, Stay tuned for more people attempting to kill me updates! :p *grins*

Testers are still available to test any time of day, just aim me or PM, aim in signature!

Squire

Parliament;2084620 said:
I JUST POTTED U THRU THE WALLS GIMME MY MONEY BRO
THEY DONT PAY UP, WE KILLED THEM EVERYTIME