UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

which sport takes the most skill

Which of these 3 sports do you think takes the most skill to play?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: WHICH SPORT IS YOUR FAV?!?!?!?!?!?

Cyan-Hybrid;1145944 said:
and Soccer.. well, think of it as basketball, except using your legs to dribble. except with a retard goal, that is oversized, and completely easy to score.

Not if you have at least 2 defenders in front of you and a goalkeeper. Now, explain to me, how a professional basketball player can hit the net in a single match that last 40 minutes more than most of the professional football strikers can in a whole season? And it's way hard to aim with your legs than with your hand. It takes alot of skill to be a striker in football, if the opposition defenders and goalkeeper are good and know how to positionate and move inside the penalty box, it's alot hard when your team mate pass the ball to you, you need some dribbling skills and pace to pass by the defender, vision of game to maybe find another team mate that has more condition than you to score or to find a space where you can kick the ball into the goal, cold blood and a good finishing skill to score, and something else.

Ehonda

Wanderer

Golf is harder than any of the said sports. And if you dont thing golf is a sport, You walk 18 holes 5 days in a row and hit 1000's of balls a week and then still be mentaly able to win

chOP-hybrid

Sorceror

why is american football winning?

its a bunch of girls running around in body armour cos they are scared their peepee might get scratched, or even worse, break a finger nail...

dwarf tossing is by far the hardest.

http://www.dwarfthrowing.co.uk/

Zerbean

Wanderer

Well I like watching football more than any other... but as for playing? It's baseball hands down... I played from when i was 6 till i was 17... had a bad incident with the coach and i stopped playing... instead i've been helping younger kids get better.

Was on my HS JV, and Varsity teams.

kiny0

Wanderer

chOP-hybrid;1147957 said:
its a bunch of girls running around in body armour cos they are scared their peepee might get scratched, or even worse, break a finger nail...
http://www.dwarfthrowing.co.uk/

alright dumbshit, let's see you play runningback with no pads, and get leveled by a 250+lb linebacker. then tell me it's a sissy sport

Smellvin

Wanderer

Since non-team sports have been mentioned, I have to say MMA. That's easily the one that takes the most skill on an individual level. It requires more athleticism than the other sports, there are millions of little details that you have to have immediate access to without thinking, no one can get in and save your ass if you screw up like in football, AND pain threshold is important.

Lynyrd

Knight

Pepsi_Rox;1147990 said:
and for the record golf takes the most skill to play

truth

oh damn i didn't realize that the poll was "which takes the most skill"

why the hell would you make a thread called "which is your favorite" and then make the poll "which takes the most skill"

Ehonda

Wanderer

Lynyrd;1148093 said:
truth

oh damn i didn't realize that the poll was "which takes the most skill"

why the hell would you make a thread called "which is your favorite" and then make the poll "which takes the most skill"

was thinkin the same think and then he got mad that ppl were posting there favorite sport

Caz

Knight

Cyan-Hybrid;1146877 said:
In America it is called FOOTBALL.. noone really cares what its called in other countries, 99% of us call it Football..

NO U IT'S RUGBY

r33n

Knight

I think that golf is the hardest sport to play, but don't think it takes the most skill to play competitively. It takes a lot more collective physical skills to play football I think. Golf is more about knowing the sport and your abilities imo.

Cyan-Hybrid

Wanderer

kiny0;1147964 said:
alright dumbshit, let's see you play runningback with no pads, and get leveled by a 250+lb linebacker. then tell me it's a sissy sport
Amen.

Cyan-Hybrid

Wanderer

nhpr13;1147967 said:
Since non-team sports have been mentioned, I have to say MMA. That's easily the one that takes the most skill on an individual level. It requires more athleticism than the other sports, there are millions of little details that you have to have immediate access to without thinking, no one can get in and save your ass if you screw up like in football, AND pain threshold is important.
I give alot of rep to the MMA sport, this arguement started out as, Football vs Baseball, between me and a friend, MMA Hands down is probably the most skillfull sport ever between 2 opponents, but as for team sports, Football takes the win over skill, Golf people think takes ALOT of skill, it takes quite a bit of skill yes, but think about it, you have to have the ability to aim your shot, and the power to get it 200+ yards on your first and in some situations second hit with the driver, they have a different club for every situation also, but again its a single man offense/defense with Golf, same as MMA, I'm still talking team sports, where there is a mass group of people

Status
Not open for further replies.