UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

which sport takes the most skill

Which of these 3 sports do you think takes the most skill to play?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cyan-Hybrid

Wanderer
which sport takes the most skill

IT WASNT MEANT TO SAY WHICH SPORT IS YOUR FAV, IT MEANT TO SAY WHICH SPORT TAKES THE MOST SKILL (I don't know how to correct the heading)

vote on which sport you think TAKES THE MOST SKILL to be played...
(basketball is not in this poll, shouldnt have to explain =/)

Cyan-Hybrid

Wanderer
Re: WHICH SPORT IS YOUR FAV?!?!?!?!?!?

I didnt put basketball, because it really doesnt take much skill to play it..
I've played Soccer, Football, Basketball, and Hockey, all through school.. out of all of them, Basketball took little skill...
and Soccer.. well, think of it as basketball, except using your legs to dribble. except with a retard goal, that is oversized, and completely easy to score.

Braedinn

Wanderer

Soccer. TBH. I've played it for 11 years now and I always find new tricks and stuff to try.

Fedorov

Knight

i voted hockey just because i like watching it more than any other sport

ive never really played hockey but out of the other three ill go with baseball as far as skill

hitting a baseball going 90+ isnt that easy

as far as favorite sport to play ill go with football (knocking heads is fun) followed close by basketball

Lynyrd

Knight

football is total bullshit

if you want a hardcore sport watch rugby

Caz

Knight

There's four sports in that poll..

selo

Wanderer

Er.. internationally Football is Soccer. Get your American head out of your arse and call it what it should. Kthx.

wkstrm

Lord

A black man (fast & big);1146678 said:
Er.. internationally Football is Soccer. Get your American head out of your arse and call it what it should. Kthx.

a fuked up version of rugby?

Cyan-Hybrid

Wanderer

Basketball wasnt in the poll, one of the Forum Admins added it to the poll, so don't even bother voting basketball, I didnt say, "Vote your favorite sport" I said, Vote for which of the THREE sports that were in the poll, took the most skill.., I don't care if Baseball, Hockey, or Football pwn face.. I want to see which takes the most skill, and peoples reasons why..
so don't forget to post your reason for voting for which sport you voted for.. remember(BASKETBALL DOES NOT COUNT, Basketball doesnt take unique formations, it takes positions, and the ability to throw a ball into a basket, 10 feet in the air... so Basketball is excluded.)

Cyan-Hybrid

Wanderer

A black man (fast & big);1146678 said:

In America it is called FOOTBALL.. noone really cares what its called in other countries, 99% of us call it Football..

Status
Not open for further replies.