UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

What would allow more people to PvP?

What would allow more people to PvP?

• Less insurance cost.

Votes: 3 3.3%
  • Moving the PvP away from moongates/houses.

Votes: 22 24.4%
  • Easier methods for obtaining gear.

Votes: 32 35.6%
  • New reasons for PvP.

Votes: 18 20.0%
  • PvP Sucks, Remove fel.

Votes: 15 16.7%

• Total voters
Re: What would allow more people to PvP?

Ageless Venomous;402355 said:
Lets gather some ideas of events on felluca and send to the GMs.
Allow me to repeat what I said:

Not gonna happen. Not now, not later, not EVER.

Got it now?

Ageless Venomous;402388 said:
Ive said that the shard doesnt need to be a perfect copy because it is not.
That's being misleading... And comes across as more of the "bawwww"ing. Just because the staff aren't psychic and can instantly and perfectly understand and copy OSI doesn't mean that they shouldn't try to copy it as best they can. So far, this is what they have; it's still a bazillion times closer than any other shard, because the admin have made no changes to make Demise LESS like OSI. If they were to implement *ANY* of the changes you suggested, then that would be a move AWAY from OSI, and Demise would practically then be no better than any of the other bazillion freeshards out there... People coming to Demise come because they want something as close to OSI as they can get, NOT because they want another PK's shard; those are literally a dime a dozen.

Plus, it's worth noting that Demise has two places where it doesn't match OSI for Age of Shadows, with one of them already fixed in the next update, scheduled for this weekend. As far as I know, it's implementation of Samurai Empire is now flawless. (No, on OSI ToTs do *NOT* spawn, and the para from Nerve Strike *CAN* be broken!) That only leaves Mondain's Legacy; no free shard has a complete AND accurate implementation of it; while plenty claim to have it complete, it's highly innacurate. Demise has the most complete implementation thus far that is not INNACURATE.

Nottheking;402700 said:
Allow me to repeat what I said:

Not gonna happen. Not now, not later, not EVER.

Got it now?

If the staff doesnt make any fell events, i will.

Nottheking;402700 said:
That's being misleading... And comes across as more of the "bawwww"ing. Just because the staff aren't psychic and can instantly and perfectly understand and copy OSI doesn't mean that they shouldn't try to copy it as best they can. So far, this is what they have; it's still a bazillion times closer than any other shard, because the admin have made no changes to make Demise LESS like OSI. If they were to implement *ANY* of the changes you suggested, then that would be a move AWAY from OSI, and Demise would practically then be no better than any of the other bazillion freeshards out there... People coming to Demise come because they want something as close to OSI as they can get, NOT because they want another PK's shard; those are literally a dime a dozen.

Plus, it's worth noting that Demise has two places where it doesn't match OSI for Age of Shadows, with one of them already fixed in the next update, scheduled for this weekend. As far as I know, it's implementation of Samurai Empire is now flawless. (No, on OSI ToTs do *NOT* spawn, and the para from Nerve Strike *CAN* be broken!) That only leaves Mondain's Legacy; no free shard has a complete AND accurate implementation of it; while plenty claim to have it complete, it's highly innacurate. Demise has the most complete implementation thus far that is not INNACURATE.

If you had read my entire post, you would know that when i said that demise is not a perfect copy of OSI, ive never mentioned anything from the game source, as skills or bugs. So basically your whole giant text was useless, because i know that the staff are working the best they can to make the system perfect.

Ph03NiX

Wanderer

First of all, don't be hatin' .. It was 3 in the morning and I edited all my mistakes, so please..

Now, about the Emorian accussasions, we've been tracking him down for quite a long period now, different servers, different forums.. we always succeeded on gettin his a*s kicked and we're not gonna let anyone do harm to the UO Gamers again. And I even opened that thread to ridicule the poor scum, and fyi, yes, she dumped YOU!

It is a major concern to the Demise population if this imposter comes back among us all, he's back to cheat and this time, it's big. -er.

About the IP tracking thingy.. *clap* very well done, IP - Proxy - Malta, bla bla bla.. enough to prove you guilty? Yes, you created Emorian to cheat after you created emoooo. We know you very well. We know all your moves by now. You should be closely looked at, you're dangerous. And this time, we mean business and you're going down, again!

Hope my post length proves that I'm serious..

EMOrian is EMOooo. And he's a threat to our UO server, Demise. He takes advantage of a bug that makes him a lot of money in game.

Swollen-NutSack;402849 said:
EMOrian is EMOooo. And he's a threat to our UO server, Demise. He takes advantage of a bug that makes him a lot of money in game.
I thought all money making bugs (such as the house build thing) were no longer available?

Ph03NiX

Wanderer

I suggest bug re-checking. And character monitoring. And re-banning where possible.

Caine

UO Gamers: Demise Admin

Emoooo is not emorian, Swollen and Phoenix are incredibly close to getting banned for flaming/harrasment and derailing threads. I don't knwo why Swollen isn't banned to begin with after viewing some other threads that were deleted.

Swollen and Pheonix, this is your only warning, continue harassing my players and you are gone.

Caine;402863 said:
Emoooo is not emorian, Swollen and Phoenix are incredibly close to getting banned for flaming/harrasment and derailing threads. I don't knwo why Swollen isn't banned to begin with after viewing some other threads that were deleted.

Swollen and Pheonix, this is your only warning, continue harassing my players and you are gone.

Ok one last off-topic question for Caine - Aren't you the one who does the banning?

Caine

weinster666;402864 said:
Ok one last off-topic question for Caine - Aren't you the one who does the banning?

I am not the only one, and someone else deleted the threads and decided not to ban him so I will leave it alone at this point.

Ph03NiX

Wanderer

Caine;402863 said:

Easy there cowboy..

I apologize for the inconvinience caused, you're right.
However, we have every right to accuse stuff that are true, because people involved in all this are not talking and just "rofl"-ed. So I suggest we move this discussion to another thread and I HOPE it doesn't be ignored and deleted. I most certainly respect the authorities so I expect as much respect back.

Thankyou.

Caine

Right so I guess you didn't take me seriously or something, Pheonix enjoy your vacation.

Khephren

Knight

Ph03NiX;402875 said:
Easy there cowboy..

OMG....

i think in english they say, good riddance? hehe...

not that the guy wasn't warned.... :p

I dunno why people keep on talking about past stuff and othe nonsense bla blas....

Insomniac-;402878 said:
I love Caine <3

i don,t love him, i admire him.... i love crimson and serenity :p

Khephren

Knight

lets indeed bring it back on track....

Easier methods for obtaining gear. is in the lead now....

i disagree... you have to work hard to be the best.... :)

Yes SIR!!!!

Um...unfortunately, I have nothing to add to the discussion of getting more PvPers. All I can say is, through this discussion, I have found some people willing to help me learn the art of PvP. So, that could be a couple more PvPers into the mix (my son and I).

Maybe, after all is said and done, all it takes is people willing to help people.......
....kill other people. :)