UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

What does your name mean?

brain-demise

Sorceror
Re: What does your name mean?

Almost all the characters I make in games have names from whatever TV show I'm watching at the time. "Brains" was a character from the old Thunderbirds show that TechTV was airing, but I think it was taken or something so I just used Brain.

View attachment 16915

Attachments

• r_thunderbirds_brain.jpg
    r_thunderbirds_brain.jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 84

LaRue

Squire

Well for my characters here on Demise..

I loved the last name LaRue very french... and Daisy Mae is the name of my beloved pooch.

I tend to go for trammy names

The Instigator;618647 said:
haha, I just thought it was funny. fenske brought it up makin it sound all bad. thanks though.

We were all talking about how hot she is when I was out there on Vacation, actually.

She's pretty famous among us.

LaRue

Squire

ParagonDancer;618648 said:
We were all talking about how hot she is when I was out there on Vacation, actually.

She's pretty famous among us.

Umm whom.. I like hot people.. :p

silvertiger

Knight

My first character was named heinrich when i first started. His name came a book call the holcroft covenant.

Then after that i joined the online world that was on a shutdown shard. I made Boromir to aggravate my best freind in rl who went by Faramir. Kinda gets irritating when the Brazilians keep on askin me if I'm from Brazil. Has anyone in Brazil saw the Lord of the Rings. Goodness Gracious sheltered people. Then i decided to delete Boromir on Old Shard cause he was irritating and made a character named life, maybe cause i got tired of dying i dunno. Then when i join this shard i didnt know it was illegal to share accounts so i had made a shared account so that my buddy could keep some guys going while he had no net. And my first guy was named ironman i think. He was a smith was always taught to make a mule first thing. Then I got a new account of my own and brought back Boromir. Then I needed a mage/necro so i created Malifos sounded pretty good to me at time. Then I made a Ninja theive named Monsuko Takeda i got that name from Shogun the computer game. The Takeda Clan had a lot of ninjas and was their main specialty. Then I decided to continue with the Monsuko name and created Monsuko Farelli kinda gives an asian name a Southwestern Europe twist, that my tamer. And decided to make a new guy opened up my bible and thought to my self a king so i went to kings and first king i came to was maschil. then finally i brought Heinrich back as my mule. Sry for lack of organization. Im dead tired.:D

bacchus1234

Sorceror

ne14pic;542314 said:
Mia Wallace is from pulp fiction

I have a copy of Pulp Fiction in chronological order. I spliced it up and put it in order so it is a different movie this way. Basicly, the last day in the life of Vincent Vega.

I was taking names from Soviet cities. Actually, Soviet class naval ships. I spent time in the USN studying the 'ell out of the Soviets.
Kiev, Krivak, Kirov

Also, a PvP named Luca Brasi, from the Godfather. - not in Demise yet.

I also have a pack of Hell Hounds: the Beatles
John, Paul, George, Ringo and Fool (as in, the fool on the hill)

I.P.Knightly

Sorceror

bacchus1234;618791 said:
I have a copy of Pulp Fiction in chronological order. I spliced it up and put it in order so it is a different movie this way. Basicly, the last day in the life of Vincent Vega.

I was taking names from Soviet cities. Actually, Soviet class naval ships. I spent time in the USN studying the 'ell out of the Soviets.
Kiev, Krivak, Kirov

Also, a PvP named Luca Brasi, from the Godfather. - not in Demise yet.

I also have a pack of Hell Hounds: the Beatles
John, Paul, George, Ringo and Fool (as in, the fool on the hill)

Should have named the 5th Hell Hound Pete (Best) though I think I did not have to put his last name there for you

Sundae

Wanderer

I'm a member of Team Fudge. I opted to choose the name Sundae to fit the theme. [FDG]Sundae. (All our members adopt fudge-themed names.)

There you have it. All my other in-game characters are identifiable as being me by the "dae" at the end. Magedae, Housedae (who was my house-runner for a while), Scribedae, Sewndae, etc etc.

bacchus1234

Sorceror

I.P.Knightly;618819 said:
Should have named the 5th Hell Hound Pete (Best) though I think I did not have to put his last name there for you

That would have been good too. I was playing off the "Paul is Dead" theory.

lukin69

Knight

Lukin - named for a bar in seattle and subsequently a pearl jam song long ago...I used this since the dawn of time in just about every game ever.

Turk - Scrubs, lol. You hvae no idead how many people in game (in luna mainly) come up to me thinking I'm Turkish and rattling off to me in another language. I have had fun with it :)

Saladin - Pronounced Sala-hadin, got the name originally from stronghold crusader (rts win) then kingdom of heaven...just loved the name. Have had the same problem with this as I have had with Turk, though from brazillians instead of middle eastern folk. Go figure.

David Lo-Pan - If you have not seen "Big Trouble in little China" go poke yourself in the eye.

lukin69

Knight

The Instigator;542256 said:
this is the idea behind my archer, an Illinois classic baby... original are good as fuck too, better than that lays bullshit, or ruffles, whatev... this is the trump chip.

win.

Phelon

Knight

lukin69;618851 said:
Lo-Pan - If you have not seen "Big Trouble in little China" go poke yourself in the eye.

QFT!

"you know what Jack Burton always says"

"Who?"

"Jack Burton, ME!"

or some such :) classic