UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

What does your name mean?

hugoboss

Sorceror
Re: What does your name mean?

Moonshade-demise;542766 said:
All of my characters come from books that I have read except my main which I think I picked it because it sounded cool at the time.

Moonshade - Main
Tanis - Tamer
Flint - Crafter
Tas - Tmap hunter
Caramon - Dexxer
Dalamar - Necro Mage
Raistlin - Necro Mage

make a cook and call her 'Bupu'!! :D :D

awb

Sorceror

Burian - On Chesapeake there was a mage npc named Burian in Wind and I always loved the name. Currently the name of my treasure-hunter. I've seen Burian in the Hybrid and Demise name-generator too.

hugoboss

Sorceror

Moonshade-demise;542800 said:
Nice I almost forgot about her. So many others that I didn't get to either.

nobody cooler than..... "Fewmaster Toede"!! muwahaha

Lord Mars

Knight

when i 1st started i was thinking of making a fencer - with spear coz back when i last played UO OSI, i was running a fencer and 1vs 3 good... then i figured i was pinging like 300ms instead of 50ms, and couldnt connect my spear to my opponents. thus mars is scraped to nothing more than an icon figure who appears in luna bank like once a year lol

p/s: Mars is the god of war (Ares) who uses a long spear

Elihu

Sorceror

Elihu is the real name of the main character in the sci-fi book Puppet Masters.

(not to be confused with the movie Puppet Master about the marionettes that come to life and kill everyone)

Dr. Strangelove is a fictional character played by Peter Sellers in a Stanley Kubrick movie called "Dr. Strangelove or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Bomb", based on the novel "Red Alert" by Peter George.

Attachments

• strangelove1.jpg
    strangelove1.jpg
    13.9 KB · Views: 128

mcnabola

Wanderer

eh my chars names are:
mcnabola: my last name{have 2 char called that} mage and tamer

ferris: the gm who i love messing around with{i think he likes me} :p now called sniffles coz ferris got mad{mostly cos i killed ferris then took his head and then i no this tool it to far, i left my char ferris dead when to war mode and asked of anyone needed help :p} i no that took it to far but come on how could i resisest, we had a very nice talk/{he loged me off then changed my name for free so sniffles} :p

Mc CryBaby: cos thats the name of the doll crimson made of me{yes me} but it was called mcnabola untill ferris changed it to Mc Crybaby, well i use to have a char called that but i just checked and it was changed to Mcmcmc, most likely ferris changeing my names AGEN!!! told u he likes me, hes always keeping an eye/the hole staff team on me like 24,7. there like always near by but never awnser to me unless in in truble like nameinf my pets ferris they might come and tell me to change it but at lest ferris dosent come otherys id kill him with ferris so eather way ferris would die :p lol

thats my story on my chars names send me messages on it:p

MB

Knight

I named myself to most closely resemble my real life physique.

Aegian Rayth

Sorceror

I've been using this moniker since I named my first character on The Realm back in 1996.

It doesn't mean anything, really. I just like the name... and I like the idea of creating an online persona. There are several Rayths of different origins.

Phelon

Knight

The Instigator;618472 said:
I named a char after this guy, cause his live show was the shit... twice.

GIRL TALK
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zt3rNjd8Q5Y

And you handle yourself fairly well from what i've seen ;)

Phelon is my old tag. I used to "paint" things that didn't belong to me in DC. Unsated is my general disposition, Rocky Dennis was the the dude from the movie "mask" and Spoony G. is an old rapper.

Pope is my crafter and my old PvP handle on Seige.

Oh.. and Floyd Bleu is a combination of favorite bands and an inside joke.

1Ironman

Wanderer

I named my guy " IronMan" after my bussines in the game. I use to deal in alot of iron ores and weapons. that was 9 yrs befor the movie lol, and has nothing to do with the Song.

Phelon

Knight

I would if I could man. My PC went down a few month ago and i'm on my laptop. Even so, I have many pictures to retrieve from that drive before those.

If you happen to visit the area, you can see it across from the Holocaust Museum in the long abandoned train tracks ;)

Corven

Wanderer

Corven - My original UO character from back in '98. His name came from back in the days of AOL Roleplay. Corven was just a mismash of my two characters from AOL; Kaven and Cloud.

Arrant - Was originally Arrant Saladar which was an amalgam of both Ultima Online and Wheel of Time. Ophidian Knight Errant and a misspelling of a city from WoT.

Cheezburger - Icanhas.. enough said.

Phelon

Knight

Arrant;618547 said:
Corven - My original UO character from back in '98. His name came from back in the days of AOL Roleplay. Corven was just a mismash of my two characters from AOL; Kaven and Cloud.

Arrant - Was originally Arrant Saladar which was an amalgam of both Ultima Online and Wheel of Time. Ophidian Knight Errant and a misspelling of a city from WoT.

Cheezburger - Icanhas.. enough said.

Hrmm... Wheel of Time. It's a shame Robert Jordan died but we all knew it was gonna happen before he reeled in the series. It was originally supposd to be 7 books. SEVEN!!!

Thizz

Wanderer

When i used to play OSI there was this tailor on Lake Superior (where I played) and i would have her make me all my clothes and recall scrolls. ARE YOU AWARE OF THIS PERSON? -_-

LadyCrimson;526970 said:
Well, the first of my names was Lady Crimson (my CNS/SRC name). When I was made staff, it seemed to go so quickly and Ferris said "pick a name" and I only had like a minute to do it in... so I thought "oo maybe I'll be GM one day" so I thought red = crimson YAY. I also had made the char with red hair.....

Then Ferris made my char bald and informed me they didn't have red robes on Demise.

oops.