UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

What do you think would make Demise better?

Re: What do you think would make Demise better?

LadySiren;337968 said:
But that aside, thats what I think would make UO better, and as Demise is UO for me, that is my 'suggestion'.
Agreed; that's something that I think should happen to post-AOS in general, not just Demise. Something like perhaps 10, 13, 16, 19, 20, 22, 25% for Leather, Studded, Ring, Chain, Bone, Plate, and Dragonscale armors, with the exceptional bonus being equal to those. (or maybe not; then valorite plate could get close to 70x5 right off)

Plus, I wouldn't mind seeing more colored materials for armor, somewhat like the variety that there was available on Sphere shards... Wasn't it sphere's colored armors that inspired the colored metals of Age of Shadows anyway? At any rate, having blackrock weapons and armor would be nice. And having a REASON for metal armors would be great as well.

DROGADICTO

Sorceror
Re: What do you think would make Demise better?

Nottheking;337898 said:
That's SPECIFICALLY for Mondain's Legacy features... Not for just non-expansion-related requests.

Sorry Ntk, doesn't look like that. Check what has been posted there and you'll see (including a post by LC that has nothing to do with ML).