UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

What do you think would make Demise better?

jrhather

Wanderer
What do you think would make Demise better?

I mean, without undoing or taking away anything already in game.

I would like to see stationary NPC vendors. I'm sick of chasing them around to get a BOD or trying to sell them a selection of the items in my pack....and having them wander out of range.

Re: What do you think would make Demise better?

jrhather;332778 said:
I mean, without undoing or taking away anything already in game.

I would like to see stationary NPC vendors. I'm sick of chasing them around to get a BOD or trying to sell them a selection of the items in my pack....and having them wander out of range.

that would make afk resource gathering far too easy (turning in bods would be much easier like that, as well as afk making and selling sheilds)

marcusstone

Sorceror

The answers to the orb and the door puzzles... would make demise better...
:D:D:D:D

Hobomancer

Wanderer

Not to mention paralyzing vendors would be taking something away from the game... Face it, in every other game you stop and wonder why the vendors never move.

... Although it would make much more sense if they stopped and faced the customer when dealing with someone...

jrhather

Wanderer

Hobomancer;332792 said:
... Although it would make much more sense if they stopped and faced the customer when dealing with someone...

Yes! A lot of shards have this (not sure about osi) on some you can even call their name to have them come near.

Active interaction between players and staff. Let the players know what's been updated and what they are aware of instead of leaving them in the dark wondering. Mind you there's likely a logical reason they don't do that (Such as hearing players complain endlessly when something is nerfed or changed).

Lippy

Wanderer

You can say "vendor name, stay" and they wont move , so .... :rolleyes:

What would make demise better ?

Two that come to mind are :

Fix or remove darts .

Pets that log out with you .

People that don't have to call in the army and the navy because they can't kill someone else.

I suppose that fukiya darts COULD use some adjustment... It does feel a little cheap that it allows those who don't even have GM ninjitsu (and zero poisoning) to be able to hit people with deadly poison. It gives it a rather lopsided advantage over the OLDER methods of poisoning, being poisoned blades and the Poison spell, both of which require poisoning skill to achieve a high strength of poison with.

dxmfixation

Wanderer

Yeah when:

50 Ninjitsu = 120 Magery + 80 Poisoning

something is wrong. Not to mention being un-interruptable AND unable to be resisted as per the spell.

/rant

cmcmcm

Knight

first of all , dart need to be fixed...

and not so different and second one:

lesses hiryus in pvp? trash...i just see people dropping hiryus all over the place, just pathetic.

DROGADICTO

Sorceror

Forgot to mention the shadow wisps that don't stay by the caster's side, makin them useless.