UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

What do you think would make Demise better?

uome

Bug Hunter
Re: What do you think would make Demise better?

I think natures fury is a bit too good.
You can make a char with 100 med 100 focus and 50 spellweaving and then you can spam natures fury to take down many things relativly easily.
It almost makes learning other skills pointless for pvm.

DROGADICTO;332895 said:
Forgot to mention the shadow wisps that don't stay by the caster's side, makin them useless.

POINT! Also Water elementals and air elementals are useless cause they think they're strong enough to..let's say..tank a balron? :eek:

uome;332909 said:
I think natures fury is a bit too good.
You can make a char with 100 med 100 focus and 50 spellweaving and then you can spam natures fury to take down many things relativly easily.
It almost makes learning other skills pointless for pvm.

they are so easily dispelled...Try to fight a para balron with furies..useless

luigi-hybrid

Wanderer

Some ideas:

- Fixing Darts
- If one attacks someone from a house, one is ejected.
- Increase loot/luck ratio, loot bump?
- Make vendors be able to have more than 999 of each, possible?

That's all that came to mind for now.

EeeKay

Wanderer

one thing i would like to see. aside form ML being implimented.. id like to see an option that you can click yourself. and select "status" and itll show you what your armor adds. your skills. how much karma and fame you have/ your skills. total time playing.

things of that sort. theres another shard i checked out that had it. and absolutely loved that!

but demise is too fun to leave. and itd just be awesome to see that :D

or even on a second note. something that showed items total resists at the bottom of it.

Glasgowx

Wanderer

I think wraith form needs to be changed a bit. On OSI you can leech mana from both weapons and spells if you have SS. Also the necro familiar spell. The familiars are not supposed to auto attack. They are supposed to stay with you not just attack a monster and die. The last one has to be spawns. I've been here since the shard opened and Cyclops Valley still has no Cyclops in T2A.

adding a Duel system would be so simple
i mean i understand they are trying to be 100% OSI right....

well be like OSI but add things to keep players comming back saying hey its like OSI but 100 Times BETTER understand?

st3in

Wanderer

Hobomancer;332792 said:
Not to mention paralyzing vendors would be taking something away from the game... Face it, in every other game you stop and wonder why the vendors never move.

... Although it would make much more sense if they stopped and faced the customer when dealing with someone...

You know in Ultima 5, they had homes w/ beds. Got up at thier time...walked to thier shop...wander around (uo kept that part) and at night they'd close up shop, walk home. Some even sit down w/ NPC family members and eat dinner before going to bed.

It wasn't just the shop keepers, either. The misc NPC's did the same. As did the begger, the orphan boy, the cooks, the maids...the guards too. All the NPC's had lives.

Lol, and if you murdered one of them, they were gone. No respawn.

...lol, and all this in only 64k ram.

LadyCrimson;332899 said:
and if admin and seers were online more, what you would want us to do?
Sit down for a nice cup of tea and perhaps some cookies? (or biscuits, if you'd prefer to call them that...)

st3in;332945 said:
You know in Ultima 5, they had homes w/ beds.
Yeah, those Ultima games were pretty impressive in their NPC scheduling. I just laugh when I see people look at Oblivion with awe... In that case, it's not new, it's more of unearthing something that had been lost in the past.

jrhather

Wanderer

DROGADICTO;332895 said:
Forgot to mention the shadow wisps that don't stay by the caster's side, makin them useless.

ahh yes. forgot about that lil bug.

jrhather

Wanderer

-=M.A.J.O.R.=-;332922 said:
POINT! Also Water elementals and air elementals are useless cause they think they're strong enough to..let's say..tank a balron? :eek:

they are supposed to stay farther away, esp the air ele, it's actually supposed to retreat as per the juka lord

jrhather

Wanderer

luigi-demise;332927 said:
Some ideas:

- Fixing Darts

ejecting is VERY good for PvP. Had that on another shard and it prevented hiding. But only if the hider flags, not the other way.

Loot/luck bump would be great....maybe make people fight outside of gaunt/ilshenar again. esp in treasure chests....increase the chance of SOMETHING good spawning in each level of t-map chest

I'd rather LESS on each vendor. Imagine the bidding war on resources...

uome;332936 said:
I would love to have stackable seeds.

...or at least a seed box. I know the code is out there, i've used it.

-=M.A.J.O.R.=-;332923 said:
they are so easily dispelled...Try to fight a para balron with furies..useless

unless you have two spellweavers. or a peacer.

RockEye

Knight

jrhather;332972 said:
ejecting is VERY good for PvP. Had that on another shard and it prevented hiding. But only if the hider flags, not the other way.

Loot/luck bump would be great....maybe make people fight outside of gaunt/ilshenar again. esp in treasure chests....increase the chance of SOMETHING good spawning in each level of t-map chest

That and remove darts or fix em.

More quests, more events.

Oh, and turning all trammell facets to fell would be a bummer too... :D

pkrlz

Knight

3 Posts that i Have to QTF!

Balthazar-demise;332832 said:
Active interaction between players and staff. Let the players know what's been updated and what they are aware of instead of leaving them in the dark wondering. Mind you there's likely a logical reason they don't do that (Such as hearing players complain endlessly when something is nerfed or changed).

Mythos-demise;332938 said:
I think wraith form needs to be changed a bit. On OSI you can leech mana from both weapons and spells if you have SS. Also the necro familiar spell. The familiars are not supposed to auto attack. They are supposed to stay with you not just attack a monster and die. The last one has to be spawns. I've been here since the shard opened and Cyclops Valley still has no Cyclops in T2A.

luigi-demise;332927 said:
Some ideas:

- Fixing Darts

Added.
LadySiren;333068 said:
Instanced corpses!
For the love of god!

Oaks

Knight

[godmode for me only
[smiteplayer for me only
[addangelinajolieinaskimpychristmasdress for me only
[stopstafffromenteringmyhouseuninvited

Hmmmm, wouldn't mind owning brit bank. for the good of everyone ofcourse (and taxes)