UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

What do Hooters girls wear?

Clover

Sorceror
Re: What do Hooters girls wear?

orange thing said:
LETS STICK WITH THE TOPIC AT HAND THANKS.
Go get a gf :/ Then you can wonder AND actually find out what she's wearing *rolls eyes* No one cares luv.

Clover

Sorceror

A black man (fast & big) said:
LOL I HAVE A PENIS GIVE ME REP PLEASE
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to A black man (fast & big) again.

Clover

Sorceror

orange thing said:
I've had a girlfriend for 4 and a half years, you fuckin dickhole.
Some bf you are. I know all men look at other women, whether they are committed to another girl or not... but to make it your goal to find out what one is wearing is disgusting.

Clover said:
Some bf you are. I know all men look at other women, whether they are committed to another girl or not... but to make it your goal to find out what one is wearing is disgusting.

MY GIRLFRIEND WAS WITH ME WHEN I WENT TO HOOTERS. IT WAS HER IDEA TO GO. I MENTIONED I WONDER WHAT THOSE GIRLS WEAR UNDERNEATH THEIR SHORTS BECAUSE OF THE ZERO LINES I WAS SEEING. SHE HERSELF WONDERED THE SAME THING BUT WAS NOT SURE WHAT THEY DID DURING THEIR PERIOD. DO YOU UNDERSTAND NOW, YOU DENSE AS FUCK IGNORANT BITCH? :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Clover

Sorceror

orange thing said:
MY GIRLFRIEND WAS WITH ME WHEN I WENT TO HOOTERS. IT WAS HER IDEA TO GO. I MENTIONED I WONDER WHAT THOSE GIRLS WEAR UNDERNEATH THEIR SHORTS BECAUSE OF THE ZERO LINES I WAS SEEING. SHE HERSELF WONDERED THE SAME THING BUT WAS NOT SURE WHAT THEY DID DURING THEIR PERIOD. DO YOU UNDERSTAND NOW, YOU DENSE AS FUCK IGNORANT BITCH? :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
Anger management ftw. I guess if she can't beat them she may as well join them :]]

You may as well ask because you'll never get to see for yourself.

selo

Wanderer

oh the internets lol. You two should have sex just to get it out of ur system.

Clover

Sorceror

A black man (fast & big) said:
oh the internets lol. You two should have sex just to get it out of ur system.
I'm just playing with him :] He's the one taking it seriously hehe

And Orange, don't worry I wouldn't waste my time on someone who makes up stories over the internet to try and look "cool".

Clover said:
I'm just playing with him :] He's the one taking it seriously hehe

And Orange, don't worry I wouldn't waste my time on someone who makes up stories over the internet to try and look "cool".

Um, what?