UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

What do Hooters girls wear?

Clover

Sorceror
Re: What do Hooters girls wear?

orange thing said:
I was at Hooters yesterday and kept taking notice to the dark legs they had, then when one turned her legs kind of "shined." At first I was like oh okay they're just spandex of some sort. But I started to think, I highly doubt EVERY girl in there ALL the time wears a thong under those little orange shorts, and not a single girl in there had any sort of visible lines whatsoever.

It's my destiny to find what kind of undergarments south of the border these individuals wear.
I heard K-Mart is having a blue light special on lives. You should check it out <3

Clover said:
I heard K-Mart is having a blue light special on lives. You should check it out <3

Why go to K-Mart if it's buy-one-get-one-free at the local flee market?

Lesabre

Sorceror

Clover said:

Staring at a girls ass and wondering what they are wearing is the typical life of a married and non married man.

Clover

Sorceror

skuraged said:
Staring at a girls ass and wondering what they are wearing is the typical life of a married and non married man.
Yeah but he's not just staring at her ass and wondering what she is wearing. Usually men just make up their own idea of what women are wearing.

TBH I'm don't like Hooter's girls. I can find better trash in a dumpster :/

Clover said:
Yeah but he's not just staring at her ass and wondering what she is wearing. Usually men just make up their own idea of what women are wearing.

I won't tolerate your ignorant bullshit. Don't post here again. :mad: :rolleyes: :foff:

selo

Wanderer

Clover said:

when was the last time you had sex?

Clover

Sorceror

orange thing said:
Hey, Clover, GTFO!!!!!!
This is a public thread, if you want me to stay out keep it in your head :]

<3 I'm a poet and didn't know it.