UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

What do Hooters girls wear?

What do Hooters girls wear?

I was at Hooters yesterday and kept taking notice to the dark legs they had, then when one turned her legs kind of "shined." At first I was like oh okay they're just spandex of some sort. But I started to think, I highly doubt EVERY girl in there ALL the time wears a thong under those little orange shorts, and not a single girl in there had any sort of visible lines whatsoever.

It's my destiny to find what kind of undergarments south of the border these individuals wear.

Re: What do Hooters girls wear?

Atraz said:
hehe +1 UOGpoint

I'm so not joking. I sat there staring at their asses just trying to figure it out. On some girls, I could tell they had thongs on due to the lines at the top. But on some others, I wear, 100% smooth. I started thinking maybe some of the spandex they wear has some kind of built in underwear? THERE HAS TO BE AN ANSWER...

atraz

Wanderer

myabe you are right :eek: this is the biggest conspiricy since roswell! and is more evil than dick dastardly :D

Go_Ask_Alice

Sorceror

orange thing said:
I'm so not joking. I sat there staring at their asses just trying to figure it out. On some girls, I could tell they had thongs on due to the lines at the top. But on some others, I wear, 100% smooth. I started thinking maybe some of the spandex they wear has some kind of built in underwear? THERE HAS TO BE AN ANSWER...

ya... the answer is commando, they don't wear underwear.

Think logically about this. I know VERY VERY VERY few girls that will wear thongs while they have their friend of the month. So, what's the answer? :mad: :(

yeah i wonder that too.. the hooters girls here have hella tan legs and not so tan upper bodies.

still, fun to look at.

atraz

Wanderer

Now that you are 20 it is time to learn the facts of life...
OWNED BY A 13 YEAR OLD!™