UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Welcome reds back into towns? suggestion

Reds back in town?

• Total voters
The easy fix seems to be disallowing reds in towns and moving faction bases back to their original locations. :awesome:

Additionally, maybe the notoriously murderous areas should have red healers...
This would be a bad idea. Its hard enough finding a fight as it is. Sometimes you have to get your red and goto Brit bank to get a fight because their aren't many crews right now. I'm all for the old faction bases tho. And BTW, other servers have faction stones inside Brit.

This would be a bad idea. Its hard enough finding a fight as it is. Sometimes you have to get your red and goto Brit bank to get a fight because their aren't many crews right now. I'm all for the old faction bases tho. And BTW, other servers have faction stones inside Brit.
Thanks for the back up, atleast I have some people that agree.. Reds are dead at the moment, spicing them up encouraging people to play them really is not a bad idea.. Reds bring action..
Also im for old faction bases, sometimes old school is just better, Im sure we can figure out a way to spice up the old bases if it was changed back

Heavy I know your being trolled.. but when you pose a suggestion when it's really not a suggestion you should expect this outcome.
Please inform me how "allow reds back into town???" Yes/no/other Is not a suggestion and ill work on my next one thanks... Other comment means anything you think would be better or is not on the option list you can say in the thread.

Code Blue

Knight
Please inform me how "allow reds back into town???" Yes/no/other Is not a suggestion and ill work on my next one thanks... Other comment means anything you think would be better or is not on the option list you can say in the thread.

"No to reds and pvp"

U smoking meth man?

Are you the reason I cant find chore boy in my store?

Smoking the Flintstones saying yabba dabba doo?

Your suggestion was and is one sided.

Give me a few paragraphs why it wasn't one sided @Heavy Smoker

crikey

Sorceror
I agree with letting reds buy from blue towns. Cant hurt nothing

I think reds should be able to get a res at any healer, and use blue banks as well. The only downside to allowing reda to bank in town would be for townkilling tactics

Why would anyone oppose this? This would do nothing but promote ACTION

On a positive note, I was glad to at least return to hybrid and see reds allowed in town again. That was a good move

susejmaster

Traveler
"No to reds and pvp"

U smoking meth man?

Are you the reason I cant find chore boy in my store?

Smoking the Flintstones saying yabba dabba doo?

Your suggestion was and is one sided.

Give me a few paragraphs why it wasn't one sided @Heavy Smoker

yea I also noticed that way back on page one here...

WOW.... how is this even a poll it only has 1 legit answer... fucking heavy is going full retard.