UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Welcome reds back into towns? suggestion

Reds back in town?

• Total voters
Additionally, maybe the notoriously murderous areas should have red healers...
Theres already red healers in the murderous areas, and you being staff should know that. I could literally leave my red in buccaneers den for a week straight and would not be killed.. And you want to force me to stay in this area with nothing to do? Rofl get real my friend have an open mind

ploki

Knight
heavy, Hybrid is a community. You posted a question to the community, and the responses are making you execute ragebot.exe

Pose your question, take in responses, categorize the responses, and respond to them respectfully. Most productive ideas are not thought up based on the original topic. Getting defensive and bashing the community will not win you any favors.

I like having Reds in town, but not being able to use NPC's. Murderers, are murders, and their banishment is a consequence of being a murderer. The idea of allowing reds in all towns is lazy. There are two towns available for reds to use, 3 if you count the secret city. This server is weighted more on the PvP side, but as stated by other forum users, other aspects compliment pvp. For instance.. the hybrid mare spawn. Each time that thing spawns, there is a battle. Why? because reds are allowed in town? No, because there is a tamer in that dungeon trying to tame a pet.

Again this has nothing to do with dungeons or pvm, this is just a suggestion to get more people involved in pvp, more people will want to play reds if they arent forced into citys that have tumbleweeds rolling across the screen... Obviously the majority agrees with me as there is no downside to this change

Another reason why this community is utter shit, the forums have no one but @Oenomaus regulating them, and if anyone realizes 90% of the people left on the forums are trolls. I can tell no one regulates them because they let amtothepm go on and on and on with his trolling antics.

and he goes back and deletes all of his posts rofl

He knows he never has ANYTHING constructive to say about the server so he makes his profile private so people can't look at how big of a dick he really is.
UOGamers Community - Error
AMTOTHEPM- This member limits who may view their full profile.

Last edited:

YewGuards

Sorceror
Historically shard populations tend to suffer when reds have zero consequences. Since pk's thrives off of having a large flock of players to kill. The solution is probably finding ways to increase our player base. While I don't see a downside to allowing pks to use vendors. I still don't see how it will increase our population.

Historically shard populations tend to suffer when reds have zero consequences. Since pk's thrives off of having a large flock of players to kill. The solution is probably finding ways to increase our player base. While I don't see a downside to allowing pks to use vendors. I still don't see how it will increase our population.
this is not going to hurt the population any, like I said it will just give reds a little encouragement to play as it is only blues to be found. If you don't see an issue with it then please don't bash the idea.. We don't have a huge population to worry about right now, when we get our community back to normal then if it becomes an issue it can be changed back... Which I still don't see how this is an issue, there's no need to punish reds at the moment as guard zones are safe enough for blues.

Murderers of innocents = pvp that's what the owner promotes, this is part of uo... Reds can not attack in town unless attacked, that should be good enough.. God forbid they can buy a mount from a vendor in town

BrandonMK

Sorceror
If anyone post in this thread please add your pvper name so I can consider if you should be making comments about the pvp aspect of the server, not being mean just wondering why people that are not big into pvp try to comment on pvp topics

Shesh. Why do you always act like you're the smartest person in the room?

You want people that aren't hardcore PvPers to stay out of your "PvP topic" yet you're suggesting a change that will affect almost everyone. But since this is a "PvP topic" only hardcore PvPers should have a say. Forget everyone else. It's a good thing you're not a staffer. You obviously can't be trusted to keep your temper under control and you also show extreme bias. When you don't get your way you throw a fit and run off with your fingers in your ears. Just like in your last thread, you didn't get your way so you whined and said you weren't going to post anymore in that thread and asked for it to be deleted.

If you were put into a position of power would you show favoritism toward the PvP crowd?

Montana

Hybrid Staff Member
[as a player killer] you want to force me to stay in this area [outside of guard zone] with nothing to do?
My love, I'm hinting that you are addressing the symptom of a problem, not the root cause. We can mimic every other server out there and band-aid a broken leg, or we can be Hybrid. We are adamant on remaining Hybrid and preserving the charm of UO, rather than molesting it.

Theres already red healers in the murderous areas, and you being staff should know that. Rofl get real my friend have an open mind
Please, speak to all staff with respect. If you wish to be an ass, do so behind closed doors. Feel free to Private Message me with suggestions if you feel your voice is not being heard. We as staff are not going to give in to your slander or meek attempts to belittle any of us.

This is a new era of Hybrid, you are equally entitled to your opinion as we are to respect.

susejmaster

Traveler
Shesh. Why do you always act like you're the smartest person in the room?

You want people that aren't hardcore PvPers to stay out of your "PvP topic" yet you're suggesting a change that will affect almost everyone. But since this is a "PvP topic" only hardcore PvPers should have a say. Forget everyone else. It's a good thing you're not a staffer. You obviously can't be trusted to keep your temper under control and you also show extreme bias. When you don't get your way you throw a fit and run off with your fingers in your ears. Just like in your last thread, you didn't get your way so you whined and said you weren't going to post anymore in that thread and asked for it to be deleted.

If you were put into a position of power would you show favoritism toward the PvP crowd?

my words but not so troll... I like it.

My love, I'm hinting that you are addressing the symptom of a problem, not the root cause. We can mimic every other server out there and band-aid a broken leg, or we can be Hybrid. We are adamant on remaining Hybrid and preserving the charm of UO, rather than molesting it.

Please, speak to all staff with respect. If you wish to be an ass, do so behind closed doors. Feel free to Private Message me with suggestions if you feel your voice is not being heard. We as staff are not going to give in to your slander or meek attempts to belittle any of us.

This is a new era of Hybrid, you are equally entitled to your opinion as we are to respect.
I really dont care which staff have a hard on for me on their players, keep it on your player. Instead of trying to slander me, how about showing some concern and comment on the the thread i tagged you in concerning the dueling bug?

You really think letting reds bank/buy items in town are going to turn us into another server? Jesus, thats just crazy... Maybe thats what we need then, seems like everyone else has turned to these other servers besides a select few.. You should be happy that ive stuck around as long as I have

Last edited: