UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

welcome back barcode

el pepino

Sorceror

Wow best looking pics of all you Hz guys ever posted by anyone... +1 :cool:

el pepino

Sorceror
That's what I thought you chicken shit.

You're gonna have to come back and play to ever see me on the field bitch boy. Get Balls or Get Gone Twerp.

(@ Brit Gate right now come get some.)

(Edit): waiting.....

(edit): you arn't gonna show?

(edit-Edit): Chicken shit.... :cool:

Aegian Rayth

Sorceror
Whatever89, you literally posted the longest most ridiculous post in this entire thread... comparing Barcode to your aunt, and also cancer, as well as trees and some other shit. Alluding to our presence as being one that "brings the shard down".

The only thing we ever did to Demise is support it. People don't like being killed in Felucca, and that's a real sad story... but explain to me how Barcode has anything to do (positive or negative) with your rant about people setting up vendors and the economy thriving and blahblahblah.

You can say a lot of things about us, but one thing you can't say is that we bring negativity to the game. We bring a positive atmosphere to a negative facet that, in all honesty, could use a little sprucing up.

(P.S. - If you ever remember what I did to piss you off, let me know. I'll try to right the wrong. I have no idea why you'd just outright hate me... I'm not generally a dick in game. And I don't scam, ever.)

silvertiger

Knight
+ 1 Lukin
+ 1 Rayth
+ J Hick
- 10 Itchy
Jim can't go any lower... He has maxed out his negative karma. Tu es Senor del Terror. Congrats Bruh.