UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

welcome back barcode

why not solve these issues with a 5X5 or 4x4 .... in game , idk . like friday 9 pm , or something like that . lets make some bets about that too . heheh PEACE & LOVE !! hz x bc x oath x lolz

Whatever98

Squire
Whatever89, you literally posted the longest most ridiculous post in this entire thread... comparing Barcode to your aunt, and also cancer, as well as trees and some other shit. Alluding to our presence as being one that "brings the shard down".

The only thing we ever did to Demise is support it. People don't like being killed in Felucca, and that's a real sad story... but explain to me how Barcode has anything to do (positive or negative) with your rant about people setting up vendors and the economy thriving and blahblahblah.

You can say a lot of things about us, but one thing you can't say is that we bring negativity to the game. We bring a positive atmosphere to a negative facet that, in all honesty, could use a little sprucing up.

(P.S. - If you ever remember what I did to piss you off, let me know. I'll try to right the wrong. I have no idea why you'd just outright hate me... I'm not generally a dick in game. And I don't scam, ever.)

look at this thread dude. it's not that people dont like being killed in fel, it's just people dont like dicks, especially dicks that can jail you if you argue back to them.
you wanna see the cancer that barcode are? look back at the last 15 pages.

if that's how you like to play though, fair enough, just as long as people aren't forced to deal with it if they don't want to. if you go where they are, then fair's fair, you assume a risk, but before it was just unfair and no fun
ie. having GMs tell you when champ spawns are being done, or where fel idocs are, what chests to go for etc.

Aegian Rayth

Sorceror
look at this thread dude. it's not that people dont like being killed in fel, it's just people dont like dicks, especially dicks that can jail you if you argue back to them.

Again, speaking directly from the opening situated between your southern cheeks. Has there ever been an instance where someone was jailed because they "argued back" to a Barcode member? No. Because you are talking about something you know nothing about. And are grasping at straws.

And if this thread shows that Barcode is some kind of cancer, what does that say about the rest of you? None of us started this thread.

Aegian Rayth

Sorceror
if that's how you like to play though, fair enough, just as long as people aren't forced to deal with it if they don't want to. ie. having GMs tell you when champ spawns are being done, or where fel idocs are, what chests to go for etc.

More shit you have no proof of.

And you were wrong before... it has everything to do with the fact that people don't like being killed in Felucca.

Whatever98

Squire
well it wasn't an atmosphere i wanted to play in anyway, so i just took a break from uo for a while. came back and it turned out you all got urselves in shit without my help, and ryan had cleaned house.

as i say i think you guys serve a purpose on the shard, and i appreciate that, but please be players this time. all im sayin.

Whatever98

Squire
mister dank isn't it?

tbh i ended up arguing with a bunch of you cos you all tend to back each-other up ;P

(not like barcode to gank is it hehe ;))

Lithium66

Sorceror

if that's how you like to play though, fair enough, just as long as people aren't forced to deal with it if they don't want to. if you go where they are, then fair's fair, you assume a risk, but before it was just unfair and no fun
ie. having GMs tell you when champ spawns are being done, or where fel idocs are, what chests to go for etc.

Thats funny I been playing with barcode for about 6 years on and off and i talk to jim bile etc etc and until they were banned i never knew any of them were staff.

I'm glad they kept it that way and I think your accusations are way off base, they seem more like assumptions to me.

Let's be real we can all make assumptions when a guild has a staff member and when the guild fighting the guild with a staff member loses people are gonna go crazy saying this that and everything else as in conspiracy theories etc etc etc

Usually the guild that lost just lost straight up no conspiracy theory period.

The bottom line is its a new day new admin etc so lets move on and get past all this non sense, barcode like aegian said is always been here to promote this shard and make it grow we love pvp etc why would we want people to quit thats hogwash!!!!

What we want is people to get mad and seek revenge and bring the fight to us and thats what its all about so before anyone posts anymore ignorance maybe do a little soul searching before you post.

Whatever98

Squire
it's more hearsay than assumptions tbh, i wasn't here when all the crap went down, but i've been told jim and xavier fell out, so jim confessed all the dodgy crap they'd be up to, shitstorm ensued, and everyone got banned.

i never had a problem with them for years, but when they banned all the chinese (their competition in fel), they all got bored and started going off to agro all the trammies, that's when i started getting pissed off :/

you can play your way, i totally respect that, there's a place for it called felucca, but it does annoy me when you started giving trammies loads of abuse to try and make them come pvp, and ruining the trade market with christmas every day events and just all out creating items for people so they can pvp, who then just go off and sell the items anyway... that's when i started to complain >.<

but yeah, im actually glad you guys are back, as i keep saying, you do fill a role on the server, and that's cool.
everything should be cool without that potential for corruption

Aegian Rayth

Sorceror
it's more hearsay than assumptions tbh, i wasn't here when all the crap went down, but i've been told jim and xavier fell out, so jim confessed all the dodgy crap they'd be up to, shitstorm ensued, and everyone got banned.

i never had a problem with them for years, but when they banned all the chinese (their competition in fel), they all got bored and started going off to agro all the trammies, that's when i started getting pissed off :/

you can play your way, i totally respect that, there's a place for it called felucca, but it does annoy me when you started giving trammies loads of abuse to try and make them come pvp, and ruining the trade market with christmas every day events and just all out creating items for people so they can pvp, who then just go off and sell the items anyway... that's when i started to complain >.<

but yeah, im actually glad you guys are back, as i keep saying, you do fill a role on the server, and that's cool.
everything should be cool without that potential for corruption

And this is exactly why it helps to have your facts straight before you go putting a group of people you know nothing about on blast.

The root issue that you should be pissed off about? XAVIER.

Jim didn't confess to any dodgy crap. Jim outted Xavier and some of his other admins as being corrupt as fuck, and that's when the shitstorm ensued. And because it was Jim that outted them, guess which way the shitstorm was directed?

And how do you "aggro Trammies"? You claim it's by creating items so people can pvp, or rolling out everyday events in fel? That's your boy Xavier again. Xavier, aka Charlie, single-handedly crafted suits and suits to get the RIOT guild up and running, only to see 90% of that guild and those items dispersed into the general public. If that effected you Trammelites, then you have him to blame for it.

So if you're glad we're back, as you say you are, quit letting such nonsense fall out of your mouth-hole and realize that we are exactly as we say we are:

We're here to battle.

Lithium66

Sorceror
Now that I think about all this and look back at all the xmas events i went to and how i never got picked and wondered why!

Goes to show them as staff were doing the right thing in theory by not helping their own guild.

But I'm pissed i never got picked to play in any reindeer games just wait till i see them sombiotches in skype their gonna hear it!

Whatever98

Squire
well i have to admit i dont know the pvp guilds well enough to really distinguish between them properly, or the political landscape of it, or anything like that.
as far as i knew there was 2 big pvp guilds, Hz and Barcode, and Barcode had GM connections. Hz seemed to be a pretty average pvp guild, just with loads of people. Barcode seemed dodgy and generally owned them at every turn for mysterious reasons, then Barcode got a full retard monopoly on fel, and started to spread to tram because they were bored.

i apologize if im over-simplifying it, i try to just let the pvpers get on with it generally