UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

welcome back barcode

el pepino

Sorceror
I see we wupped your ass so you came here to post shit and patch those wounds.... :cool: lolz

di·p·sh·it

[dih-pa-sh-it] Show IPA
adjective
Mytilus
Hickman

Compliments of Cuemif:

THe king is dead.jpg

Phelon

Knight
I never claimed to be the best or even good at pvp. But I know I'm better than 90% of the garbage on this server that uses AUO.
I do take credit for always being a cornerstone for putting together the best groups of people this shit fest has ever experienced.
I also take credit for out smarting numerous players be it me scamming ornys or others valuables, or strategically on the field rallying and coordinating my guild mates to victory.
I also take credit for shitting in the mouths of my enemies, thus the bitter taste in the mouth's of muscly barbarian, mytilus, hickman, Alvin, and kapero just to name a few. :cool:

Some day you might learn that your verbal diarrhea doesn't impress anyone and that actions speak louder than words. I won't hold my breath though even though I should with your fecal obsession. Until then i'm sure everyone playing here can find you, as usual hiding behind Bile, Paul, Rayth and Reefer.

I hope you're enjoying starting over, I did it a few times and enjoyed it.

ZAKOJAKO

Sorceror
I know... there is absolutely no skill in just standing there holding the wither key. Here is an example of skilled pvp.

please take notice of who is spamming wither in open field...

me.jpg

me.. noob?

el pepino

Sorceror
I'm dogshit

Herpa der.... :eek: I already have an orny and some "charlie" armor. I'm set to go, we are already winning battles.
At least I have the balls to log into game. You're just to proud to admit you made a mistake fucking me over and now you act like an arrogant little bitch.
Well When you finally find some balls and decide to stop blowing shit out your mouth I'm already in fel shit canning all your buddies on here like mytilus and hickderp. Why don't you join them?
Oh and yes, even precious muscly has already fallen under a boot.
Credit to muscly though... He knew better then to run his mouth on forums like you all have... :cool:
Hey knew what was coming, and no amount of you and your buddies patting each other on the back and circle jerking is gonna stop us from destroying every last one of you.

Alvin1337

Sorceror
[...]

me.. noob?

No you arent... you know how to wither to actually kill people : P.

Herpa der.... :eek: I already have an orny and some "charlie" armor. I'm set to go, we are already winning battles.
At least I have the balls to log into game. You're just to proud to admit you made a mistake fucking me over and now you act like an arrogant little bitch.
Well When you finally find some balls and decide to stop blowing shit out your mouth I'm already in fel shit canning all your buddies on here like mytilus and hickderp. Why don't you join them?
Oh and yes, even precious muscly has already fallen under a boot.
Credit to muscly though... He knew better then to run his mouth on forums like you all have... :cool:
Hey knew what was coming, and no amount of you and your buddies patting each other on the back and circle jerking is gonna stop us from destroying every last one of you.
now you act like an arrogant little bitch.

And you mean he is acting like 'an arrogant little bitch' ?

el pepino

Sorceror
Im not only cuemif..... I'm Bile, Paul, Rayth, Ohen, and multiple others...

Barcode isn't actually a "person/persons" We are a highly developed computer program written and coded by a man that went by the name of James Cucutas aka (Cucumber Jim) now deceased.
We were written into the Demise code around 2008 as a counter measure to the dying population and cowardly attitude of the player base that was stagnating activity.
We were coded to be cunning and vicious as well as unrelenting in our quest to dominate "flesh bags" a term we use for you "real" folk.

Reximus

Page
I'm a fat loser irl and UO is the only thing in my life that makes me feel special.

LOL

Besides, I'm not crying about griefing, Just stating the fact that griefing doesn't help a dying population, and is probably the reason this shard is just a cesspool of the biggest losers alive.

EOS should've weighed up before he unbanned you whether you would be an asset to the community, but he didn't, because you're not.

Whatever98

Squire
I see we wupped your ass so you came here to post shit and patch those wounds.... :cool: lolz

di·p·sh·it

[dih-pa-sh-it] Show IPA
adjective
Mytilus
Hickman

Compliments of Cuemif:

View attachment 84981

.... i think dipshit is a noun.... pretty much the most interesting thing in this thread...
... also i dont think it has 4 syllables... i think you need a new dictionary mate.

i was right see:
dipshit
ˈdɪpʃɪt/
noun: dipshit; plural noun: dipshits
N. AMER.vulgar slang 1. a contemptible or inept person.
1970s: perhaps a blend of dippy and shit.

:D

also if it means contemptible OR inept person... ;)

el pepino

Sorceror
LOL

Besides, I'm not crying about griefing, Just stating the fact that griefing doesn't help a dying population, and is probably the reason this shard is just a cesspool of the biggest losers alive.

EOS should've weighed up before he unbanned you whether you would be an asset to the community, but he didn't, because you're not.

Unfortunately for you and all the other fucking weirdos on here that seemed to be obsessed with my "social standing"....... I don't give a shit! :cool:

Here is to not giving a fuck.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I_izvAbhExY

el pepino

Sorceror
.... i think dipshit is a noun.... pretty much the most interesting thing in this thread...
... also i dont think it has 4 syllables... i think you need a new dictionary mate.

i was right see:
dipshit
ˈdɪpʃɪt/
noun: dipshit; plural noun: dipshits
N. AMER.vulgar slang 1. a contemptible or inept person.
1970s: perhaps a blend of dippy and shit.

:D

also if it means contemptible OR inept person... ;)

This post.... wow.... This post proves you have only been reading my post's on here... Creepy? Or you yourself are a dipshit. Go read back at the post's before that. You will plainly see I copy/pasted derp's post and griefed it.
Thanks for wasting how ever many moment's of your pathetic life to look that up and post it though.
You sir must be a true Cucumber Fan Boy. :cool: