UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

WE HELP THE ECONOMY!

beelzebub

Knight
Re: WE HELP THE ECONOMY!

itsjustadeer;1799624 said:
We help the economy.

Seriously? That is your pathetic excuse to be a raging jealous asshole ... 'fixing economies?'.

It didn't help anything, at all. It didn't even make pheonix worth more. NOBODY HAS gold anymore to spend on shit like that. The price of everything went down like a motherfucker. Don't believe me?

Test it out. Anyone with anything they think is worth over 50 mill total, post it on the selling threads and see if you can get the amount you claim it is worth. I don't think you can.

Anyone who has pheonix, ranger, PW sandals, fallon clothes etc. and wants to sell it would be a jackass to try selling it now because then they'd reveal to everyone how little it is actually worth.

angry often?

beelzebub

Knight

ya but not enough. you're all caught up in your supposed "real life" fuckin jerk, DONT EVEN HAVE THE TIME TO COME MAKE ME A SIG OR SOMETHING WTF.

remember when we used to be enemies? lol

beelzebub;1799703 said:
ya but not enough. you're all caught up in your supposed "real life" fuckin jerk, DONT EVEN HAVE THE TIME TO COME MAKE ME A SIG OR SOMETHING WTF.

remember when we used to be enemies? lol

rofl, hey i've made 3 sigs this week.. just not for anyone here.