UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

WE HELP THE ECONOMY!

wkstrm

Lord
Re: WE HELP THE ECONOMY!

Mika;1794757 said:
Well I think 80% of the shard know I'm a girl. Lemme delete you off my "friend" list on the forums HAHA!

lol...
Tribal...
lol x2...

Sirkah

Sorceror

Mika;1794757 said:
Well I think 80% of the shard know I'm a girl. Lemme delete you off my "friend" list on the forums HAHA!

but beezlelebeb sayd me ur a guy

KoNNaN;1794556 said:
And you must not do events much if you don't know Mika.

He doesn't log in uo. He just sits in front of his computer and posts retarded shit on other peoples threads. All-Day-Long.

I dunno,makes no sense to me, in all his posts he is either bitching about hybrid or making sure everyone knows that he doesnt play, yet he trolls the forums like its the only place in life more then 10 people know who he is.

Tribal

Lord

Mika;1794757 said:
meh the funny thing about that is u requested me to be ur friend

i remember thinking who? meh her names in red accept

Mika

Sorceror

Actually Tribal, I don't 'friend' anyone on the forums. After I became staff, I received a few requests so what the heck. Stop trying to defend your arse by pretending I want to be YOUR friend :>

Tribal

Lord

Mika;1795307 said:
Actually Tribal, I don't 'friend' anyone on the forums. After I became staff, I received a few requests so what the heck. Stop trying to defend your arse by pretending I want to be YOUR friend :>
That's not what this pm I got awhile ago said but I won't post that

As far as Mika's name - erm . . When i hear Mika i think, Final Fantasy 10 (the old, old unsent maester).. Sorry ol girl, Me thinks you an old man!

well, in the case that you arent an old , unsent maester... is it sha'mika?

phoenetically is it 'meeka' or 'mike-uh'

me confuse

and Tribal,

Thank you for having possibly the gayest picture ever. Did u seriously dress up for the siggy? lol

really ?

KoNNaN

Knight

Global pilcher;1795736 said:
and Tribal,

Thank you for having possibly the gayest picture ever. Did u seriously dress up for the siggy? lol

really ?

haha :D