UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

WE HELP THE ECONOMY!

Mika

Sorceror
Re: WE HELP THE ECONOMY!

You wish I was so you could buttf me but sorry to disappoint you.

beelzebub

Knight

Symptom;1797540 said:
It wouldnt be a decent thread without Tribal.

i used to disagree but nowadays he's proving to be quite hillarious.

GJ tribal, but ur still gay ;)

nolliepoper

Sorceror

juggalosmokein;1794559 said:
does any one remember when pkg broke the last full suit cant remember whos it was pm me if u got screenshots or hell just post it was about 8 months ago (had the whole shard help break it was funny stuff)

Yo that was Wedge who got his suit broken at britain bank but later on he quit.

Konoe

Page

LOL, this is classic. i shoulda been on to be a part of this. i mean, i feel bad, but on the other side, i dont think ive ever had 40mil all together since i started hybrid a good 5-6 years ago...wait.........i suck
:<

Trevor

Knight

Tribal;1794544 said:
mika sounds like a girls name lol

i said that to sigma and "he" moved me to bux where there was about 10 eqms just sitting there. i lost a val full suit and a val axe.

kdivers

Knight

trevorc21;1798603 said:
i said that to sigma and "he" moved me to bux where there was about 10 eqms just sitting there. i lost a val full suit and a val axe.

val armor doesnt matter...

shadow drag armor is better, imo

beelzebub

Knight

trevorc21;1798603 said:

LOL that'll teach ya! :p

Symptom

Wanderer

trevorc21;1798603 said:

lol

itsjustadeer

Wanderer

We help the economy.

Seriously? That is your pathetic excuse to be a raging jealous asshole ... 'fixing economies?'.

It didn't help anything, at all. It didn't even make pheonix worth more. NOBODY HAS gold anymore to spend on shit like that. The price of everything went down like a motherfucker. Don't believe me?

Test it out. Anyone with anything they think is worth over 50 mill total, post it on the selling threads and see if you can get the amount you claim it is worth. I don't think you can.

Anyone who has pheonix, ranger, PW sandals, fallon clothes etc. and wants to sell it would be a jackass to try selling it now because then they'd reveal to everyone how little it is actually worth.