UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Wanted: Badass

Maldita

Wanderer
Re: Wanted: Badass

and TBH Pepino, people will never join your guild because you are a retarded skinhead!!

Demise is full of people all over the world! So keep trying to recruit people with your racist comments that you will fail like you do on the field!

Just some other skinheads and the retarded guy "i feel shame of my country" called Lucifall.

el pepino

Sorceror

Maldita;787813 said:
and TBH Pepino, people will never join your guild because you are a retarded skinhead!!

Demise is full of people all over the world! So keep trying to recruit people with your racist comments that you will fail like you do on the field!

Just some other skinheads and the retarded guy "i feel shame of my country" called Lucifall.

Hmmmm, I really don't know how you seem to have imagined all of this misguided information..... However the comment I made about your guild "recruiting anyone who can peel a banana" was a shot at your intelligence and skill in game... I don't know how that could be misunderstood as some sort of biggot remark.... Perhaps there is something racist about bananas where you are from sir but in my glorious country of the free and the brave, it is simply just a fruit you eat. :cool:

PS: Try not being so bitter... and calm down a bit about the game it might help you with your grip on actual reality.

Maldita

Wanderer

el pepino;787827 said:
Hmmmm, I really don't know who you are or how you seem to have imagined all of this misguided information..... However the comment I made about your guild "recruiting anyone who can peel a banana" was a shot at your intelligence and skill in game... I don't know how that could be misunderstood as some sort of biggot remark.... Perhaps there is something racist about bananas where you are from sir but in my glorious country of the free and the brave, it is simply just a fruit you eat. :cool:

PS: Try not being so bitter... and calm down a bit about the game it might help you with your grip on actual reality.

Ask your friend esquearrot that was banned some days for saying : monkey or Ape to their enemies in the game.

You calm down and dont allow your anger to make you post racist comments.

silvertiger

Knight

Bama;787795 said:
What exactly does the amount of registered users on a forum board have to do with the amount of people in a guild?
Silvertiger and Muscles are registered users on Eternity's forum board are they members of Eternity?

*NODS*

Esqarrouth;787797 said:
yes!
they have secret spies :cool:

*NODS in a discreet way* shhhhh

Maldita;787801 said:
try better next time

Noob;)(jus felt like saying it)

el pepino

Sorceror

Maldita;787831 said:
Ask your friend esquearrot that was banned some days for saying : monkey or Ape to their enemies in the game.

I didn't say anything like that..... You really are just delusional at this point.... And you should really quit BAN EVADING XENEIZE
you were banned for a good reason and now you are back here trolling people and causing problems again..... :cool: Pathetic....

Maldita

Wanderer

el pepino;787834 said:
I didn't say anything like that..... You really are just delusional at this point.... And you should really quit BAN EVADING XENEIZE
you were banned for a good reason and now you are back here trolling people and causing problems again..... :cool: Pathetic....

Blacula give you bad info. Xeneize is banned for some days in forums, not in game.
Stop crying. You will love to him banned again cause you fear him, even with his shitty suit, he own you...

Now i gtg.. Rage more and talk to the hand.. I will be back in some hours. Bye

Crisco

Page

Maldita;787831 said:

i dont understand why this happened seeing how in Events on Demise one of the teams are Monkeys...

el pepino

Sorceror

Maldita;787813 said:
and TBH Pepino, people will never join your guild because you are a retarded skinhead!

I really take offense to this slander....
I don't appreciate it I am not racist...
I recruit people from many different countries and ethnicities...
You need to quit ban evading you are obviously Xeneize...
:cool:

MB

Knight

You can call Europeans, Chinese and North Americans monkeys, just don't call anybody that is from a country with monkeys a monkey. The Kurd who runs around calling everyone a donkey is ok, because donkeys do not inhabit such region specific areas.

gans

Wanderer

well i was fighting with blacula at brit and melon , 2x1= blacula die , melon still running
huauahauhauhauhauhahu

gans

Wanderer

how can i cheat with bandagens ?
loserrrrrrrrrrrrr
2x1 and you die amazinggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg
auhauhahuahuauhauhahuahuauhauhuauhauhauah
2 mages vs one dexxer uhaauhuahuhahuauhahuauhauhauhauhauhauhaa

Esqarrouth

Wanderer

i am no expert but your posts seem like you are about 8-14 years old

"ME WİNZ ME BEZT AUHAUAHUAHUAHAUHUA" do you also rage like the german kid when you lose?

gans;787859 said: