UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Wanted: Badass

Ninjia

Knight
Re: Wanted: Badass

Maldita;787281 said:
if gms banned bile, blacula will commit suicide lol

If gms banned hacker,the cure mortal and auto drunk\bands alliance should get banned first.

Ninjia

Knight

Like you guys said:I cast fast 800 ping,I mana hack,skills hack and loop harm
I can cure mortal too if you send me your razor or script.

Blacula

Knight

gans;787268 said:
bile or paul already get banned ? ?: ? ? ? ? ?
andf you ?
The only thing you know about this game is where to copy, and where to paste. Prove otherwise, if you can.

Maldita;787281 said:
if gms bann bile
It will be lonnnnnng after your whole guild is banned :D

Ninjia;787282 said:
If gms banned hacker,the cure mortal and auto drunk\bands alliance should get banned first.
I agree.

Maldita

Wanderer

It will not be surpise if Blacula ask for alliance to Ninja and all chineses community lol

Blacula

Knight

Maldita;787409 said:
It will not be surpise if Blacula ask for alliance to Ninja and all chineses community lol
Hey Xeneize, made any other forum accounts the staff should know about? No? Good! =D

el pepino;783444 said:
Well USA = Barcode so reguardless if you think you have what it takes to roll with the most skilled & hated guild on the server then fill out an application. Or you can always join that all-shard alliance called eternity.... They will take anyone who can peel a banana.

I can't peel a banana :cool:

silvertiger

Knight

Phelon;786382 said:
Really man? You might be all of what, 18-19 and freshly tattooed so you are going to cast disparages on working class people? What are you doing that is so profound other then "internet research"? I would bet a grand that you don't work at all.

You aren't a badass, just an ass like me, only for different reasons.

Uhoh someone got upsetty. Where's his bottle now?

Maldita;787294 said:
so everybody hacks except R.W? LoL

No they jus use CE.

Maldita

Wanderer

el pepino;787497 said:
Well perhaps you should fill out one of our applications then because we need more and more people cause we cant handle the other guilds... :cool:

Adding Malifos, Blacula, Arturo Vidal and Hasan isnt the best way to make your guild strong! And i went to your forum and you have more than 20 people registerd!! But you say you are not massive guild? Only 7 people? And the rest? LOL

Death__

Wanderer

el pepino;787497 said:
we're desperate enough to recruit anyone that we'll use racist jokes and trash talk the better guilds on the forums. we'll even recruit people like hasan and alturo vidal and then rage kick half the members after mega-fail at a harrower raid, and then get wither spammed down by five noobey tamers in fire

gotcha.

Bama

Bug Huntress

Maldita;787793 said:
Adding Malifos, Blacula, Arturo Vidal and Hasan isnt the best way to make your guild strong! And i went to your forum and you have more than 20 people registerd!! But you say you are not massive guild? Only 7 people? And the rest? LOL

What exactly does the amount of registered users on a forum board have to do with the amount of people in a guild?
Silvertiger and Muscles are registered users on Eternity's forum board are they members of Eternity?

Mister Dank

Knight

Bama;787795 said:
What exactly does the amount of registered users on a forum board have to do with the amount of people in a guild?
Silvertiger and Muscles are registered users on Eternity's forum board are they members of Eternity?

good luck arguing with a complete moron

MB

Knight

But the times they succeed! Where do you think that's coming from? LOL.

Maldita

Wanderer

Bama;787795 said:

i dunno but Pepino is telling Eternity is recruit everyone with his racist comments about peeling a banana but he contradicts himself telling everybody to apply for their guild.
Crazy nerd guy

ps: and if you read the last posts, they are all about Barcode asking for members! Eternity, as i recall, havent post anything about recruiting people!